Something Like You by ADRI


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“I’m so tried…I need a bed,” he whined. It had been a long time since they had a break and they really deserved one; the bad thing was that it had to be in Milwaukee and in the winter season. But hey, he couldn’t complain because at least with the weather his friends wouldn’t want to go out…hopefully. “Are we there yet,” he whined.
“Dude, chill…we’re here and you’re bed is waiting,” his younger friend said as they got off the elevator.
“Hey, are we going anywhere tonight?,” enthusiastic one asked.
“I hope not,” the tiresome guy yawned.
“We have too…there’s this hot club called Roxy…it’s supposed to be tha bomb!,” the club-hoppin one pleaded.
“I guess we can go…it beats being stuck in the hotel all night,” the sensible one replied.
“I’m tried I don’t wanna go.”
“Come on, dude…it will be fun,” the young one said.
“I guess,” he said reluctantly.
“Well, let’s rest for a while and then we’ll leave around nine. How about it, guys,” the sensible one asked as he looked at each of his four friends for approval and found it.
He opened the door to his room and slammed his bags on the nearest bed. “Whoa, dude what’s wrong,” his friend asked.
“J, it’s just that I’m so tried and I just wanted to rest tonight but NO…we have to decided to go out,” he yelled.
“Lance, you could have said something,” Justin said.
“No I couldn’t you guys would have decided to leave me and you guys always have fun when I’m not there,” Lance whined.
Justin laughed. “You crazy. Do you know what you just said is so childishly stupid?”
Lance laughed when he realized how childish he was being. “J, just let me sleep an hour and I’m be the regular me.”
“Cool. I’m gonna hit the shower. I’ll tell you when I’m done so you can take one too cuz dude you stink,” Justin said as he pinched his nose.
“Very funny, J. You stink too ya know,” Lance laughed as he threw a pillow at his friend. Justin got in the shower while Lance threw himself on the bed and closed his eyes.
An hour and half later everyone was ready except Lance. “Damn it, J. I told you to wake me up half an hour ago,” Lance yelled.
“I did…it’s not my fault that you decided to sleep instead of waking up,” Justin pleaded in his defense. “Stop talking and get ready!”
Downstairs in the lobby, the guys were impatiently waiting for Lance and Justin. “I thought we said nine. It’s already fifteen past ten!,” JC said.
“Hey, chill JC. We’re not in a hurry,” Chris tried to calm JC down.
“Here they come,” Joey pointed to Lance and Justin who came walking out of the elevator.
“Sorry, we’re late. It’s my fault…well actually J’s he didn’t wake up when I told him to,” Lance said as him and Justin approached their other band members.
“Hey, I did wake him up. He just kept sleeping,” Justin said in his defense.
“Who cares?! Let’s go clubbin,” Joey said enthusiastically as he walked to the exit with a bodyguard behind him. They rest followed also escorted by their bodyguards as they got into the limo that was awaiting them.
Inside the limo, the guys joked around about things that normal guys would do but they were far from being normal guys. Being NSYNC didn’t allow them much time to hang out as they normally did but when they had the chance they jumped on it. The Roxy, Joey was told, was the hottest club in Milwaukee and it had the best music and the best-looking girls. “Lance, you better get your grove on,” Chris said as they approached the club.
“I think I’ll do what I want to,” Lance said sternly. He knew it had been a while since he had talked to a girl or had even had a relationship but he didn’t have time. Or that was his excuse. Maybe…it was just that he never knew if a girl actually like him for him or for his fame and what it could do for them. He didn’t want to have to decipher every little thing…we wanted to be able to enjoy himself with a girl that didn’t care who he was.
“Chris, leave him alone,” JC said calmly, “He knows what he is doing?”
“We're here, guys,” the driver said through the intercom.
“Thanks, Larry,” Joey said as he opened the door and got out. Girls started to shout when the saw Joey appear from the limo. Their bodyguards had already arrived and were stationed to prevent anyone from reaching the guys. All the guys got out of the car and more screams emerged and the guys plastered a smile on their faces as they entered the club.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki