Something Like You by ADRI


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The concert had been great and Alisa, Mateo, and Belinda got to meet Mark, Tom, and Travis. The guys were so cool that they actually invited Alisa to a club named the Roxy of course they couldn't deny the offer. Alisa actually fell asleep in the limo on Mateo's shoulder or that's what she thought.
"Hey sweetie we're here," a smooth masculine voice said. Alisa murmured and slowly woke up to find herself hugging someone else arm. Surprised she sat up straight and blinked a few times. The man laughed at her and said, "Alisa, we really need to get out of the limo. Everyone else is already inside," the voice said. Now fully awake Alisa turned to the voice next to her and found a cute guy smiling at her. "Are you okay, Alisa," the man asked.
"Oh, Travis, you scared me. I thought I was sitting next to Mateo. Dude you should have told me," Alisa babbled. Travis laughed and tugged her arm. "Alisa, we really need to go inside."
"Sorry," Alisa smiled as she got up and together they got out of the limo. The crowd went whiled when the last member of Blink-182 was being accompanied by a gorgeous girl on his arm. "Wait!," Alisa stopped.
"What? Are you okay?," Travis asked concerned.
"I'm only 18 and this club is for 21 and over I don't think I can get in," Alisa said sadly as she came to that realization.
"Dude, don't worry. I can get you in just act natural," Travis said soothingly.
"Okay," Alisa smiled. Travis easily got Alisa in by telling the guy in the entrance that she was with him. Inside they found the others in a booth ordering some drinks.
"Well it took you guys long enough," Mark exaggerated as he stretched his arms.
"Yeah, this girl takes a long time to wake," Travis teased as he squeezed Alisa's hand. Everyone scooted over to make room for Travis and Alisa.
"I ordered you a sprite, Ali," Mateo informed her as he moved over.
"Thanks," Alisa said as she sat down and immediately Travis put his arm over her shoulders.
"Hey, let's go dance," Tom suggested as he started getting out of the booth.
"Yeah, I'm in," Mark said as he got up.
"Come on, Mateo. I wanna dance," Belinda asked sweetly tugged at his shirt.
"Okay. Alisa are you coming, or are you going to stay here," Mateo asked looking at his cousin.
"Nah, I don't feel like dancing," Alisa replied.
"Hey if you want I'll stay with you," Travis offered.
"That's okay, you go and have fun," Alisa smiled and Travis shrugged.
"Well, if you're staying, I want you to stay put right here. Don't leave," Mateo said sternly.
"Yes, father," Alisa said sarcastically as everyone left the booth and heading to the dance floor. It was boring watching every one else have fun but Alisa really didn't feel like dancing. Besides, she always thought that she couldn't dance and why make a fool of herself now. She laughed at herself, as she thought of the last time she danced it was ready comedy show.
Suddenly a man got into the booth and scooted over close to her, Alisa got a little scared and moved over a little and frantically searched for her cousin. This guy looked about in his late-thirties and smelled like he had been drinking since early morning. "How you doin'?," the man asked.
"Umm...," Alisa stuttered as searched for anyone she knew but finally she saw Travis coming. The drunken guy was whispering in her ear and trying to touch her arm seductively. Alisa squirmed and tried to scoot away but the guy grabbed her arm, but then Travis sat down in the booth.
"Hey, honey I'm sorry I left. Are you okay," Travis said smoothly as the guy let go of her arm and looked at the two. Alisa nodded with relief. Travis stroked her cheek gently and put his hands on her face as drew closer to her and kissed her sweetly on the lips. The touch of his lip ring made Alisa tingle as they kissed. Travis looked into her eyes and smiled as he looked down at her lips and kissed her again gently. The guy was still there looking at them so Travis asked, "Honey, was this guy bothering you?" Alisa nodded because she was speechless. "Dude, I'd appreciate if you leave my girl alone and don't come near this table again," Travis said sternly.
"Sorry, man. I didn't know that she was your girl," the guy replied as he hurriedly got up from the booth.
"Thank you," Alisa said with relief. "I don't know what I would have done without you."
"No problem. Have you changed your mind about dancing?," Travis asked hopefully.
"No but you go. I'm sure that guy won't come over anymore...you kinda scared the crap out of him," Alisa laughed.
"Yeah," Travis laughed. "Well, I'm going to go and dance so talk to later, Ali,"
Alisa nodded as Travis got out of the booth and went back to the dance floor to dance with a girl that was making eyes at him. Alisa smiled as she remembered the kiss she and Travis shared. Wow, it was great...too bad that nothing will happen. He is way older than me and he's famous. It wouldn't work out. But man, can that boy kiss. And his lip ring is sooo damn sexy!!, Alisa thought to herself as a man approached her from the side.
"Excuse me," the guy asked.
Here we go again. "Yes," Alisa replied as she looked at the man. After looking at him she relaxed since the guy didn't look like he could harm anyone.
"Can I sit down?," he asked.
"Sure? I guess, " Alisa said.
"My name is Chris," he said as he sat down and stretched out his hand. "My name is Alisa but call me Ali," Alisa replied as she shook his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek; in her Mexican culture it was appropriate for people to kiss a person's cheek when they meet.
"Hi, Ali. I was wondering if that was your boyfriend you were talking to?," Chris asked. When he saw this girl from the dance floor he knew that she would be perfect for Lance. She seemed sweet and innocent and really nice.
"No, he is a friend of mine. He was just helping get rid of this jerk that was bothering me," Alisa said truthfully. She didn't know why she was being so truthful and telling a total stranger her business but this guy seemed nice and trustworthy.
"That's great cuz I have this friend that would totally dig you," Chris smiled. "Do you want to meet him?"
"Uh I don't think so," Alisa replied.
"That's cool," Chris said sadly. "Well, it was nice meeting you Ali."
"Nice meeting you two, Chris," Alisa said as Chris got up from the booth.
Chris went back to where the guys were sitting which was directly two booths behind Alisa. The guys were sitting at a table drinking their beverages when Chris sat down.
"Hey, what's up with you," JC asked Chris.
"I just met the perfect girl for Lance but I couldn't get her to come over and meet him," Chris said sadly. "I think it would be great if Lance went over and talked to her." Chris looked up at Lance and smiled.
"Oh...no...uh-uh," Lance replied.
"Come on, Lance you got nothing to lose," Joey said.
"Hey what are you guys talking about," Justin asked as he returned from the dance floor.
"That girl over there," Chris pointed, "is Lance's type but Lance won't go over to talk to her."
"Dude, you should go. She's hot," Justin said as he looked over at the girl straining his neck.
They all started telling Lance that maybe this girl was the one and he should go and talk to her. "Fine I'm only going because that will shut all of you UP," Lance said. He nervously rubbed his hands together as he approached Alisa's booth.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki