Something Like You by ADRI


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Alisa was enjoying herself bopping to the music and looked at her cousin trying to dance. She giggled to herself as she reminisced when Mateo had tried to dance at her fifteen he had made a complete fool of himself but he was happy and Alisa was happy that he was happy. She really loved her dorky cousin because family was her top priority. As Alisa's looked around she spotted this good-looking guy with blond tipped spikey hair approaching. Alisa giggled at his nervousness and he finally approached her booth.
Lance waited until the beautiful girl looked at his eyes but when she looked up he was speechless. She had to most beautiful and innocent brown eyes that he had ever seen her beauty took his breath away.
Thinking the guy was nervous, Alisa gave him a sweet smile and asked "Can I help you?"
"Huh?," Lance asked as he recovered from his daze. "Oh, sorry. I just came over to introduce myself. I noticed you were alone and I wanted to come and keep you company. My name is Lance." Lance smiled and his green eyes sparkled as he waited for her answer.
Alisa looked into his beautiful green eyes and saw their sincerity so she replied, "Take a seat, Lance." Alisa motioned with her hand as she got up from her seat and stretched out her hand. Lance shook her hand and she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. It stunned him that she would do that. He was confused he thought she was innocent girl and he was surprised that she hadn't screamed when he introduced himself. Now he was thinking she was probably like all the rest that just wanted to use him for his fame.
Alisa saw his confusion as they sat down. "I'm sorry if that took you off guard its just that my parents have always taught me to greet people with a kiss on the cheek. I really need to stop that because I think one day a guy will get the wrong impression, then I will be in trouble. I'm sorry but for some reason I thought it wouldn't bother you since you seemed so nice and stuff," she explained shyly.
Lance grasped her hand gently, realizing that she was truly a sweet innocent girl and he hated that he doubted her. She obviously didn't know who he was. "It's okay it's just unusual but it was sweet and nice. I'm glad that you think I'm nice. You know you still haven't told me your name yet?"
"Oh my bad! My name is Alisa Alvarez but my friend's call me Ali," Alisa said relieved that this guy didn't think bad of her.
Before they knew Lance and Alisa became good friends talking about why they were in Milwaukee, about their friends, and almost everything. As Lance started to know Alisa, he could tell that she had no idea who he was and he was glad because she was talking to him as a real person and she was truthful.
Alisa liked talking to Lance, they seemed to have many things in common like they both agreed family was the most important and both were determined to do their best in what they liked. "So what exactly do you do in the music business?," Alisa asked.
"Oh, I'm a singer, actually, I'm in a group with four friends of mine. We're called NSYNC, have you heard of us?," Lance asked.
"No but what kind of music is it?," Alisa asked.
"Oh, its pop music," Lance replied.
"There you go. I don't listen to pop I'm more of a rock girl." Alisa said.
"Well that's cool. Do you want to meet my friends?" Lance asked.
"Uh sure why not. If you're this sweet then your friends should be too, right?," Alisa smiled as she got up to leave with him.
They continued to talk and joke around until they approached the guys' table. When they were laughing and the guys looked at them as if they were crazy. "Sorry," Lance said in between laughs. "Guys, this Ali and Ali this is JC, Justin, Joey, and Chris my friends I was telling you about"
"Hi," Alisa managed to say in between giggles.
"It's nice to meet ya, Ali. But what is so funny?," JC asked.
"Oh Lance said this funny joke about...," Alisa laughed.
"You're laughing at one of Lance's jokes! Lance, you really need to keep this one," Chris said.
"Lance is never funny," Joey joked as Alisa and Lance stopped laughing.
"Hey, didn't I already meet you," Alisa asked as she pointed to Chris.
"Yeah that's my friend I was telling you about," Chris said as he pointed to Lance that was standing next to her. "What do you think?"
"Well, you should've said he was handsome" Alisa said as she gently put her hand on Lance's cheek and continued to describe him as she gently caressed his cheek, "adorable, sweet, and charming." She looked into his sparkling green eyes as her hand lingered on his cheek.
Lance smiled as he looked into her big beautiful brown eyes and ran his fingers through her hair. "You're not so bad yourself." Alisa smiled as they looked into their eyes and forgot about everyone else.
"So anyway, Ali, what are you doing here in Milwaukee," Justin asked breaking them out of their daze.
"Oh, I'm looking at colleges and visiting my ," Alisa said as she smacked herself on the forehead.
JC looked at her weird and asked, "Are you okay?"
"I just forgot my cousin Mateo gave me strict instructions not to leave the booth. Oh, crap he is going to be SO pissed when he finds I'm not there. I'm sorry but I have to go before he knows I'm gone," Alisa said hurriedly.
"I think your cousin already has a clue you're gone," Chris said as he pointed towards her table.
"Crap he's gonna kill me," Alisa said as she watched her cousin search for her from across the club. Alisa took off without saying bye and ran to her cousin while Lance ran after her.
Mateo was desperately looking around trying to find his little cousin but then he saw her from across the club running towards him scared with a guy running after her. Jumping to the wrong conclusion and Mateo ran to Alisa's 'aid'.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki