Big Mistake by Shari


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


It was suppose to been a simply bet. It was only suppose to last month, no feeling, no commitment, just sex and money.
But as she lay in his arms, he realized it when beyond that and he had actually came to love her. Confused and unsure how he was going to explain this to his friend, he gets up and grabs his sweats and his cell and walked out on to the balcony.
Kayla began to stir as she felt the cold blow over her exposed skin. She turned over to see Justin outside talking on the cell-phone. She decides to wait for him to come back to bed as she sits and waits; she over hears Justin’s conversation with someone. Hearing his confession about the bet, made her upset and confused, in anger she gets up grabs her clothes and pulls out her suite cases from under the bed and then began packing her things. The bathroom door slam, which makes Justin aware that she, was now awake. He told Joey he had to go and throws the phone on the bed on the way to his bathroom. “Baby, are you ok?” he asks hoping she didn’t hear him on the phone. When he received no answer he opened the door to find her packing her personals.
“Is there something wrong?” he asks innocently
“I heard the whole thing.” she says storming passed him back into the bedroom. She headed to the closet and begins to remove the rest of her clothes.
“Kayla , if you just give me a chance to explain,” he says as he watched her pack her things.
“Don’t do this Kayla, I Love U”
“I have nothing else to say to you,” she says grabbing her keys and suite cases then heads down the hall.
“Give me a chance,” he says following her down the stairs.
Suddenly she stops in the middle of the staircase. She then slips off the ring and necklace he had given her.
“These belong to you” she says throwing them up at him, of course he caught them.
“This is a Big Mistake,” he says hoping she would stop and listen.
“I know the whole so-called relationship was Big Mistake!” she says, continuing down the stairs and out he door.
Justin stood speechless as he watched the door close and her car screech as it peeled out his driveway. She was gone just like that, over a Big Mistake.

*There is a Sequel in the works


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki