Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




July 2012

“I think we are going to have to share a suitcase, Cora.” Sierra stated as she crawled out of the closet. She stood up and smiled at the little girl. “They seemed to have disappeared.”

“Okay,” Cora shrugged.

“Go get your clothes for the weekend, and set them on my bed. I need to get Cameron’s stuff together.” She walked down the hall, and into Cameron’s room. He was sitting on the floor, with a pile of toys in front of him.

“Mama …” Cameron crawled across the floor to where she was standing at his dresser. She opened one of the drawers and pulled out a couple of shirts and some shorts for him. He reached up and pulled on the leg of her pants, as he pulled himself up off the floor.

“Cameron … what are you doing baby?” Sierra looked down at him with a smile on her face.

“Up …” Cameron tugged on her pants until she bent over and picked him up. Her arm rested under his butt and he put his right arm around her shoulder.

“Mama loves Cameron … yes I do.” She kissed his cheek a couple of times, and Cameron giggled. Sierra picked up the clothes she had pulled out and started out of his room. She walked across the hall, and into her room, where she set him and his clothes down on her bed. Sierra walked over to her chair and picked up the suitcase to set it on the bed.

Cameron was already picking up his clothes and making a mess out of the pile.

“Are you trying to help? I think your making a mess.” Sierra refolded his clothes and put them inside of the suitcase. “Cora! Are you done?” She yelled. Cameron made his way to the suitcase, and reached inside to pull the items back out. “No.” She pulled his hand out of the bag. Cameron screamed in frustration and reached for the top shirt again. Sierra picked him up this time and popped him on the butt, when he tried to crawl out of her arms.

“Here,” Cora came into the room with a pile of clothes in her arms.

“Thank you,” Sierra said just as Cameron started to scream because he wasn’t getting his way. “Put them in the suitcase. I’ve got to put him in his crib,” she walked out of the room and back to Cameron’s. She put him in his crib to let him cry it out.

“Hello!” She heard her aunt yell from downstairs.

“Up here!” Sierra yelled over the rail as she went back into her room. She helped Cora arranged her clothes in the suitcase. Her aunt appeared a minute later.

“What’s with all the noise?” Carrah asked.

“He’s mad, because I wouldn’t let him pull the clothes out of the suitcase.” Sierra explained.

“So are you ready for your trip?”

“Almost, I feel like I have so much to do, and no time to do it. Especially since we leave tonight.” Sierra explained.

“What do you need help with?” Carrah asked.

“I don’t know,” Sierra whined. “Could you pack Cameron’s diapers and the bath stuff for me?”

“Sure.” Carrah nodded, “Come and help me Cora.”

“Okay,” Cora bounced out of the room behind her aunt.

“Knock, knock.” Sierra heard as she started down the stairs an hour later. Justin poked his head inside the foyer and smiled seeing her coming down the stairs. He came inside followed by Olivia. “Are you all packed?”

“Uh-huh. Aunt Carrah is packing up the bathroom stuff for me,” Sierra explained as her feet hit the tiled floor at the bottom of the stairs. She wrapped her arms around Justin and he did the same. Justin kissed her quickly before she pulled away.

“Are you ready to see your grandparents?” Sierra asked Olivia.

“Yep,” Olivia smiled and bounced on her toes. “Can I go upstairs?”

“Sure. Cora is helping Aunt Carrah pack some things.” She answered the young girl and smiled as she took off up the stairs. “So you guys are early.” Sierra stated and walked towards the kitchen. Justin followed.

“Yeah. I though we could try and get out a little bit earlier then planned,” Justin said.



“Hello,” Lynn said stepping out of the kitchen door and into the garage. “Welcome to our home in Tennessee.”

“Thank you,” Sierra said and gave her a hug. She turned around and opened the backdoor on Justin’s SUV. “Cameron’s conked out, so I’ve got to get him. Justin can you get the crib out for me?” She unbuckled the straps on Cameron’s car seat and lifted him out. He squirmed for a minute, before settling into her arms.

Justin helped Olivia and Cora out of the other door, before walking around the back to get the portable crib out. He walked past his mother, and kissed her cheek on the way inside the house.

“Well come in,” Lynn put her hand on Sierra’s back and directed her inside. “There are some cookies and juice for you girls on the table.”

“Yeah,” Olivia grinned and pulled Cora inside.

“So how was your trip?” Lynn asked.

“It was too long,” Sierra answered honestly and followed Lynn inside to the kitchen.

“Let me show you upstairs to where the kids will sleep. I’m sure that is where Justin is,” Lynn walked out of the kitchen and towards the front of the house. Sierra followed her up the stairs. “You guys are so cute, it’s like you’re your own little family.” She turned to look at Sierra briefly.

“I guess in our own way it is,” Sierra said softly as a smile crossed her face. She kissed Cameron on the head as they reached the top of the stairs. Lynn led the way down the hallway and into the room, where Justin had just finished unfolding the crib. He adjusted the blanket that was in it when he unfolded it, and let Sierra lay Cameron down. The three of them left the room, and went back downstairs.



“Hello,” Justin’s grandmother smiled warmly as they stepped inside her house. Justin gave her a hug and kiss and then stepped back to introduce Sierra, Cora and Cameron to her and his grandfather. “Oh is this your son? He is just too cute. May I?” She reached out to take Cameron in her arms.

“Yeah,” Sierra smiled at the older women and let her take her son out of his arms.

“You are just too precious.” The older woman put her hand behind his head and pulled him closer to her. “Well come in, come in. Dinner is on the table.” She led them to the dining room and they all sat down.

“Do you want me to take him?” Sierra asked once she was settled in her seat.

“No, no. He’s fine,” she waved him off and settled the little boy in her lap. Justin’s grandfather led them in saying grace, and they started their meal. They ate their dinner, and stayed to talk for a couple of hours, before going back to Justin’s Mom’s.

“Your grandparents are great, Justin.” Sierra said when they walked back into his Mom’s house.

“I think so too,” Justin stated. “All right girls, off to bed.” He herded them up the stairs. Sierra went up behind them, with Cameron in her arms. They put the kids to bed, and then headed into the room they were sharing.

The two of them got ready for bed quietly, and climbed in to bed next to each other. Justin turned the lamp off.

“Night,” Justin leaned over and kissed her, before lying down.

“Good night,” Sierra closed her eyes and relaxed under the sheets. She felt the bed shift as Justin rolled over and the weight of his hand on her stomach.



Sierra sat down on the deck chair, the following night. They were at Justin’s Dad’s house for the 4th of July. She looked out into the backyard where Justin was playing basketball with his brothers.

“So how long have you been dating?” John’s girlfriend, Stephanie, asked as she sat down on the chair next to her.

“Since November,” Sierra answered and took a sip of her soda. “How about you and John?”

“September. Like right after we started school.”

They both looked back out onto the yard. Sierra smiled as Justin reached over to pick Cameron up. The little boy had made his way across the yard, while he was playing with the girls.

Cameron reached for the basketball, that was in Justin’s other hand. He slapped the ball with his hand a couple of times and giggled.

“Are you gonna play, Cam?” She heard Justin ask from across the yard. “Ready? We’re gonna shoot it.” He lifted the ball into the air, and let go. When the ball went through the net, Justin jumped up and down with Cameron, who bounced up and down on his arm. Justin tossed him up into the air a couple of times, before kissing him on the cheek.

Justin told his brothers he would be right back, and carried Cameron over to the deck. Sierra reached out to her son, and he leaned down into her arms.

“Were you playing with Justin?” Sierra kissed him and let him down when he wanted to get down. Justin sat down on the edge of the chair she was sitting on.

“So why do you like my brother?” Justin asked boldly.

“Justin!” Sierra popped him on the knee, and reached for Cameron before he started going down the steps. Cameron screamed and tried to pull away. “You have to stay up here.”

“What? I was just asking,” Justin said this as Sierra was pulling Cameron from the steps. “I’m allowed to ask.” Sierra lifted Cameron up and put him on the other side of the chair, and away from the stairs. She ignored his statement. “I’m gonna go back out and play.” He stood up and squeezed Sierra’s knee as he kissed her on the nose.

“He’s sweet,” Stephanie stated as he watched him walk across the yard.

Sierra chuckled and shook her head. “I don’t know about that,” she smiled down at Cameron softly. “He’s got like two different sides, and one of them manages to annoy me. The good news is … I’ve only seen that one a handful of times, and that is when he is working.”

Lisa walked out onto the deck and handed Sierra a bottle of juice, “I thought he might be thirsty.”

“Thanks,” Sierra smiled up at the older woman as she sat down in another chair. “Cameron, baby-” She looked over at the little boy, “do you want some juice? Mommy’s got some juice for you.” He looked over at her, from where he was across the deck. Cameron walked over to where she was, and reached for the bottle. She made sure he had a hold of it before letting go. He drank some of it, before tucking it under his arm and walking back over to the other side of the deck.

Sierra kept one eye on Cameron while she chatted with Lisa and Stephanie. He made his way back over to her after several minutes, and climbed up onto her lap. Sierra wrapped her arms around him, when he rested his head on her shoulder. Cameron eventually fell asleep with the cross on her necklace in his hand.

“Do you want to lay him down?” Lisa asked.

“Nah,” Sierra shook her head, “he’s fine.”



“Can’t I go with you?” Olivia asked and wiped her eyes. Justin was dropping Olivia off at Sierra’s house for the next couple of weeks. He was going out of town to work on his CD.

“Come here,” Justin sat down on the bed. Olivia walked over to where he was sitting and climbed onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her. “You’re gonna be okay, huh? We’ve done this before.”

“You’re going to have so much fun with Cora and Sierra … it’s going to go so fast,” Justin pushed her short hair back off her face. “We can talk every night, and you can call me whenever you want to talk. Okay?” Olivia nodded. He wiped her cheeks with his thumbs and smiled.

“You are my girl, and I love you.” Justin kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her. Olivia wrapped her arms around his neck. “Are you gonna smile for me?” He asked Olivia, “Let me see beautiful.”

“Come on,” Justin poked his finger in her side and tickled her. Olivia squirmed with a laugh and buried her head in his neck.

“I love you Daddy,” Olivia said quietly and pulled away. “I’m gonna miss you.”

“I’m gonna miss you too,” Justin said and put his hands on both of her cheeks. “Kiss.” Olivia gave him a quick kiss. “All right, let’s go downstairs. My car is waiting.” Olivia got off his lap, and Justin stood up. They went downstairs and Sierra stood up from the couch.

“Are you leaving now?” Sierra asked and walked over to them.

“Yeah, I don’t want to miss my flight.” Justin nodded. Sierra stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around him. “I’m going to miss you too.” He smiled down at her when she looked up. Sierra stood up on her toes and kissed him. Justin deepened contact by wrapping his arms around her tighter. “I love you,” he pecked her on the lips again.

“Love you too,” Sierra said and pulled away. “Go before you’re late. We’ll see you in three weeks.”

“Okay,” Justin kissed her again and dropped his arms. “One last hug, Olivia.” He picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. “Lot’s of hugs and kisses, it has to last us.” Justin rocked her back and forth as he placed kisses on her face. “I’ll call you as soon as I can.” He kissed her cheek one last time, and let her back down.



Leave feedback! Thanks so much for reading.
Christine


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki