Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




August 2012

“When was the last time we went out with the kids?” Justin asked as they sat down at a table. The host handed him his menu.

“Ummm …” Sierra thought about it and said, “New York? Thanks …” she took the menu the man handed her.

“That doesn’t seem right,” Justin opened his menu. “Maybe last month,” He shrugged, “I forget.” They looked over the menus and ordered when their waited came.

“So how were your meetings today?”

“They went well. Mostly just orientation for the few of us who are new this year,” Sierra answered. “Tomorrow we go to the school district for more meetings. But I am so excited about starting in a couple of weeks.”

“I’ll bet,” Justin smiled just seeing her enthusiasm for it. “So are you teaching first grade, like you originally thought? Or did they put you somewhere else?” He asked as their waiter set their drinks down along with some chips and salsa.

“I am actually going to teach third grade, however Olivia is not on my roll sheet.” Sierra answered.

“That’s too bad.”

“Well the principal knows that I know her outside of class, and they don’t allow that. Because of the biased view or whatever …” Sierra reached for a chip and dipped it in the salsa.

“I was hoping you could give her all A’s …” Justin winked and reached for a chip as well.

“She makes good grades, as is.” Sierra responded. “So what did you do today?”



“Oh, I wish I could take you Cora,” Sierra said with a whine in her voice, “You’re going to have so much fun today.”

“I am?” Cora asked. She had been nervous all day.

“Yeah,” Sierra nodded, “Aunt Carrah is going to pick you up from school too, so wait on the porch until you see her. Don’t walk out into the parking lot without her, and do what your teacher says.”

“Okay,” Cora nodded.

“All right,” Sierra kissed her forehead, “I love you and be good.”

“I will,” she nodded again.

“Good morning!” Carrah said as she walked into the house.

“Morning,” Sierra smiled and walked into the kitchen. She picked Cameron up from his highchair. “Mama’s gotta leave for work.”

“Aren’t you meeting Justin for breakfast?” Carrah asked.

“I want to see Olivia!” Cora bounced into the kitchen.

“This weekend sweetie,” Sierra looked down at her and back up at her aunt, “just for a quick cup of coffee, if I can even keep that down. I am so nervous.” Sierra kissed Cameron on the head and handed him over to Carrah. She picked up her bag and put that over her shoulder, and grabbed her keys.

“You are going to be just fine. Your kids are going to love you,” Carrah shuffled Cameron in her arms, so she was more comfortable with him on her hip. “We’ll see you this evening, when you get home. Have a great day.”

Sierra kissed all three of them on the cheeks and waved as she walked to the garage door, “Bye!”

When Sierra got to the small coffee shop, Justin was leaning against his car sipping on his drink, with her drink in his other had. Sierra pulled up next to him and got out.

“Hey,” she smiled and kissed him on the cheek. “Where’s Olivia?”

“With my Mom, just for breakfast. It’s this thing she started, on Olivia’s first day of school, she takes her out to eat, or makes a big breakfast.” Justin explained, “I skipped out this year, but I’m going to meet them at Ma’s to pick Olivia up and take her.”

“You skipped just for me?” Sierra asked and took her drink from him.

“Yeah, you should feel special,” he winked and put his free arm around her shoulder. Sierra snuggled up next to him and sipped her drink. “You nervous?”

“That is an understatement,” she smiled up at him. “Thanks for the drink.”

“You are very welcome,” he kissed her head. “You’re gonna be fine.”

“That’s what Aunt Carrah said.”

“Well she’s right. I think you are nervous about Cora starting kindergarten today as well.” Justin stated.

“I am … what if the kids don’t like her? Or what if her teacher is mean?” Sierra let out a small groan.

“You should have seen me on Olivia’s first day,” he shook his head. “I didn’t want to let her hand go. I think it’s worse on the parents then it is the kids. She’ll be okay too. I know Olivia is nervous too, she always gets that way.”

They talked for fifteen more minutes before Sierra realized she needed to get to school. Justin wrapped his arms around her waist, and she put her arms around his neck.

“I love you,” Justin kissed her. “Relax baby.”

“I will,” Sierra nodded, “I love you too.” Their lips met again and they stood there for a few minutes. “All right, I better go.” She reluctantly dropped her arms, and stepped away from him.

“Okay, have a great day.” He walked over to her door with her, and watched as she got in. “I’ll see you in a little bit.” Sierra buckled her seatbelt and he leaned in to give her one last kiss. Justin closed the door for her as she started the car, and waved as she pulled out of the lot.



“Good morning,” Sierra smiled.

“Are you Ms. Stevens?”

“Yes, I am, and you are?”

“Michael Jones,” the older man smiled flirtatiously at Sierra. His hands rested on his sons shoulders, “this is my son, Mikey.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you both,” Sierra ignored his grin and threw a smile over his shoulder when she saw Justin coming down the hallway with Olivia. “If you could go find your desk and hook, and put your stuff away, that’d be great.” The two disappeared into the classroom.

“So you’re the new teacher around here, huh?” Justin asked as he approached her.

“I sure am,” Sierra grinned at his playful tone.

“I’d give you another kiss, but I don’t think that would go over too well,” he leaned in and said quietly. When he pulled away he glanced around the hallway, to make sure no one noticed.

“Dad,” Olivia grabbed his hand, “let’s go meet Mrs. Hensley.”

“Okay, we’ll go,” Justin looked down at her.

“You are going to love her,” Sierra said to Olivia, “and her room is right next door.” She pointed the room out. “Have a great day, Olivia.”

“Bye Sierra,” Olivia covered her mouth, “whoops.”

“That’s okay,” Sierra ran her fingers through Olivia’s hair quickly. “Just remember next time.” Olivia nodded and she and Justin walked down the hall to the next room. Mr. Jones walked out of the room. “Have a good day, sir.” The man nodded and disappeared down the hall.

“Hello,” she smiled at the little girl who was now in front of her.

“Hi,” she said shyly, “I’m Beth.”

“Nice to meet ya, sweetie,” Sierra looked up at who she assumed was her mother. “I’m Sierra Stevens.”

“Stacy Reynolds,” the woman answered. “I’m one of your room mom’s this year.”

“Oh, that’s great,” Sierra stated happily. “I look forward to working with you this year.” She chatted for a few minutes with the woman.

Justin came back down the hall, and stopped about ten feet past her doorway. He caught her attention, and pointed to himself, made a heart shape with his fingers, and pointed to her. Sierra smiled at this. “Call me,” he mouthed and held his hand up to his face like phone.

“I won’t ask,” Stacy grinned. Sierra shrugged and watched Justin walk away.

“Why don’t you go and find your desk Beth.” Sierra said.



“I’m sorry it’s so late,” Sierra said into the phone quietly. She sat down on the couch.

“That’s okay,” Justin answered, “So how was your day?”

“It was great,” she sighed. “The kids are great and they seem really excited to be there.”

“Well that’s always a good sign,” he responded.

“Yeah,” she nodded and reached for the remote to turn the TV down. Sierra told him more about her day, the kids in the class, and what she had planned for the next day.

“So what about next weekend?” Justin asked once she stopped talking.

“What about it?”

“What should we do with the kids?” he asked.

“Oh … well do you just want to come over on Saturday? So the girls can play,” Sierra suggested and flipped through the channels. “Wanna spend the night?”

“Tonight?”

“Saturday,” she answered.

“Are we going to be able to be quiet?”

“Yeah,” Sierra blushed at his suggestion. “So how was your day?”

“It was okay. I was in a meeting for most of it, and went to the studio for a little bit. I am planning on touring in the spring, after the CD comes out in February.”

“Oh yeah?” Sierra asked, “And will Olivia go with you? Or do you not know yet?”

“I’ll get to that as it approaches, I want her to come, but we’ll see.” He shrugged. They talked a little bit more before Justin said ‘goodnight,’ and they hung up.



“Hello Justin,” Carrah said when he walked into the house on Saturday, with Olivia behind him. “How are you doing?”

“I’m doing great,” Justin smiled and hugged and kissed the older woman. “How about you?”

“Just the same,” Carrah nodded and looked down at his daughter, “Hey, Miss Olivia.”

“Hi Aunt Carrah,” Olivia smiled. Justin set their bag down by the door and followed Carrah into the kitchen. Sierra was standing out the counter making some sandwiches with Cameron resting on her hip.

“Hey guys, just in time for lunch,” Sierra looked up when they walked into the room. “Olivia, can you go get Cora? And you two wash your hands.”

“K,” Olivia nodded and headed back to the stairs.

Justin walked over to Sierra and picked Cameron up out of her arms.

“Thanks,” she smiled as he kissed her cheek. “Will you wash his hands for me?”

“Sure. Come on Cam, let’s go wash those icky hands,” Justin said to him as he started out of the room.

“Key?” Cameron asked and looked up at him as they disappeared out of the door.

They ate lunch, which was noisy with the girls chatting and Cameron making noises as he ate. Justin held Cameron on his lap, and tore his sandwich into small pieces for him. Carrah excused herself after she finished eating, and left to go back to her house.

“We’re gonna go play upstairs,” Cora said putting her last bite of sandwich in her mouth, and picking up her glass of juice. She took a sip of it, before her and Olivia ran out of the kitchen.

“So what should we do?” Justin asked and pulled Cameron’s hand away from his glass before he dumped it over.

“Clean off the table,” Sierra stood up. She picked up the empty plates and walked over to the sink. Justin grabbed what glasses he could with his freehand, and stood up with Cameron in the other. He walked over to the sink, handed them to Sierra, and went to pick up the rest of the glasses.

They cleaned up the kitchen before going into the living room. Justin got down on the floor and played with Cameron, while Sierra sat down on the edge of the couch and looked over some papers.



“Hey,” Justin crawled into bed next to Sierra. He pulled the covers over their heads.

“Hi,” Sierra giggled as he snuggled closer to her, “Whatcha want?”

“You,” he answered simply and rolled on top of her.

“Are the girls asleep?” Justin nodded and lowered his head to her neck where he began kissing her. Sierra sighed and let him take control.



Let me know what ya'll think! Thanks for reading. : )


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki