Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




May 2013

“Hey,” Justin wrapped his arms around Sierra. She leaned into him, and her free hand up and down his back. She, Cora, and Cameron were visiting him and Olivia on tour for the weekend. Sierra kissed his cheek. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” Sierra smiled as she pulled away.

“Juju,” Cameron leaned towards him, and Justin pulled him out of Sierra’s arms.

“He’s been asking for you since you guys left town.” Sierra rubbed Cameron’s head. His brown hair was getting a little long.

“You have?”

“Miss you,” Cameron nodded. “Play?” He asked and pointed to a basketball that was lying on the floor.

“Yeah,” Justin answered and set him down on the floor. He watched Cameron walk over to the orange ball and pick it up. “There’s a hoop outside. Do you want to go with us?”

“Where did the girls disappear too?” Sierra didn’t answer his question.

“There’s a room down the hall with video games and other toys down the hall. Mom is probably down there with them.”

“You’re Mom’s here?”

“Uh-huh. She decided to come out yesterday,” he answered. “She said she’d give us some alone time. Ready Cam?” Sierra rolled her eyes at the smirk on his face when he said that.

“Yeah. Up.” He handed Justin the basketball, and held his arms up in the air. Justin took the ball under one arm, and scooped Cameron up with the other.

“You going to play?”

“I’ll come watch,” Sierra answered. She followed the two of them out of the room.

“So how was your flight?” Justin asked as they walked down the hall.

“How come you don’t remember how crappy it is to fly with kids, until you do?” Sierra asked and rubbed her forehead.

“Was it that bad?”

“This little monster wouldn’t sit still the entire time,” Sierra poked Cameron’s stomach playfully. He giggled. “Cora slept the whole time, which is always nice.”

“Did you have fun on the plane?”

“High in air,” Cameron answered.

“I’ll bet,” Justin pushed the heavy door open, and they walked outside. He set Cameron down on the ground, and handed the little boy the basketball. Cameron saw the hoop and ran off in that direction. Both adults watched him approach the hoop.

Sierra sat down on the grass that was near the court, and Justin went to play with Cameron. Their “game” pretty much consisted of Justin helping Cameron, and showing him different things.

“See, Ma. See!” Cameron yelled. Justin had him up in the arm, and Cameron was holding up the ball. Justin walked closer to the hoop. “Watch.”

“I’m watching,” Sierra nodded. She cheered when he “dunked” the ball with Justin’s help. Cora and Olivia came outside with Lynn behind them. Justin got them involved in the game, and Lynn came over to talk to Sierra.

“How are you doing?”

“I’m good,” Sierra answered and started to stand up. “You?”

“Fine. It’s always fun to come out and visit Justin on tour.” Lynn answered, “You look like you could use a nap.”

“I could. It was a long flight. Cameron didn’t sit still once,” Sierra smiled. She kept an eye on Justin and the three kids. “I’ll just sleep good tonight.”

“Have you started on the wedding plans at all?”

“I’ve just looked at some magazines, but I don’t really know where to begin,” Sierra answered.

“Well let me know if you need some help.”

“K,” Sierra nodded.



“So how did you like the show?” Justin asked later that night. He and Sierra were getting ready for bed at a hotel.

“It was fun,” Sierra pulled back the covers on the bed. “Cora and Olivia had a lot of fun together.”

“Yeah? Olivia’s been excited all week about you guys coming out for the weekend,” Justin walked into the bathroom and turned the light on. Sierra sat down on the bed, and listened to him move around in the other room. Justin came out after a few minutes and got into bed. “Me and you are going out for dinner tomorrow night.”

“We are, huh?” Sierra lay down next to him. Justin reached up and turned the lamp off.

“Yep,” he rolled over onto his side so he could put his arm over her. “Mom is going to take the kids to the movies, and we get to have some fun of our own.”

“That sounds good,” Sierra found his hand that was resting on her stomach and looped her fingers through his. “I’ve really missed you, Justin. Like really missed you. I didn’t think it would be all that bad, and it’s only been a month and half. And it’s gone fast … but still.”

“I know how you feel,” he said quietly and kissed her forehead. “Just a few more weeks.”

“Thank God,” Sierra closed her eyes and let out a deep breath.

“I want you guys to move in with me.”

“Okay,” Sierra mumbled and rolled over to face him.

“Are you going to forget that I asked you that in the morning?” He asked her quietly and let go of her hand. He moved that hand and rested it on her bag.

“Probably,” she smiled against his chest and ran her fingers down the bare skin and stopped at the waistband of his boxers.

“I’ll ask again in the morning. Night Sierra.”

“Night J.”



I know that one was short, but I thought I'd give you guys something. : ) So let me know if you guys are enjoying it. I know people are reading it, and I appreciate that.

Christine


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki