Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Someone asked me awhile ago, how old Justin and Sierra were, and I never answered, sorry about that. So here it is: Justin, 32; Sierra, 24; Olivia, 9; Cora, 6; and Cameron, 2.




August 2013

Sierra sat down on the bed and adjusted the pillows that were against the headboard so she could lean back. After she turned the TV on, she settled back against them to watch Justin on The Tonight Show. He came out thirty minutes into the show, and she watched him on the screen as he sat down on the chair next to the desk.

“Rumor has it that you are getting married,” Jay stated well into the interview.

“That’s true,” Justin nodded and smiled at the camera.

“Aren’t you going to share anymore?”

“She’s great and I love her,” Justin smirked. He watched as the other man grabbed something and held it up to the Cameron. Justin’s eyes widened at the picture that flashed in front of his face. It was of him, Sierra, and the three kids heading out to the beach a few weeks before.

Sierra’s face held the same reaction as the camera focused in on the glossy image.

“Well that is certainly new,” Justin reached for the picture and held it in his hands as he looked at it. He smiled at the image they made, their own little family.

“So who is everyone?”

“Mmm …” Justin thought about how he was going to answer that question. “Obviously my fiancé, Sierra, my daughter, Olivia, and Sierra’s sister and son.”

Sierra breathed out a sigh of relief and was glad that Justin hadn’t mentioned Cameron or Cora’s names.



“Are you okay with your name being out there?” Justin asked Sierra over the phone the next day.

“That’s fine,” Sierra said and sat down at the kitchen table with Cameron. “I’m just surprised that it took a year and a half for that to happen. Thank you for not saying Cora and Cameron’s names.”

“You’re welcome,” Justin said softly. “So how is everything going today?”

“It’s fine. Cameron is coloring right now and the girls are playing in the backyard,” Sierra answered. “Do you want to talk to Olivia?”

“Sure,” Justin nodded. Sierra stood up and walked to the back door. She pulled it open and stepped outside to call for Olivia. The little girl came running and grabbed the phone from her, before taking off into the living room chatting to her Dad.

When she was finished talking, Olivia gave the phone back to Sierra and went back outside. Sierra and Justin talked on the phone for a few more minutes, and then said their good-byes.

“All right Cameron let’s go outside with the girls.” Sierra picked the little boy up and set him down on the ground to walk outside with him. They walked out to the swing set and Sierra picked him up to put him in his swing so she could push him.



“Potty, Mommy,” Cameron tugged on her hand.

“We’ll go in a second,” Sierra pulled him closer to her side and pushed the stroller with one hand. The two of them were at the mall getting some new clothes for him, since he had grown so much. “We need to get to the bathroom first.”

They found the nearest bathroom, and Sierra helped him until he insisted on doing everything by himself, like Justin.

“Okay, okay,” Sierra stepped back and left him alone. She had been very grateful to Justin when she had decided that it was time to get Cameron out of diapers since Justin had helped out a lot with the whole process.

“Done,” he announced loudly.

“K,” Sierra flushed the toilet and then led him out of the stall and to a sink. She lifted him up and helped him wash and dry his hands.

“Go see Justin,” Cameron clapped his hands a couple of times as she set him on the ground.

“Not right now, we need to finish shopping,” Sierra said. “We’ll see him in a little bit.”

“Now?”

“One hour,” Sierra answered and put her back against the door so she could push it open and get the stroller out. Cameron followed her and grabbed onto the stroller’s handle as they walked down the hall back to the shops.

When she drove into the driveway, an hour later, Cameron was sound asleep in his car seat. Justin was in the driveway playing basketball and moved out of the way so she could park her car.

“Hello,” Justin smiled when he opened the door for her.

“Hi sweetie,” Sierra pulled herself out of the car and gave him a quick kiss. “Where are the girls?”

“Inside. Do you want me to take him in?” He asked when he saw Cameron asleep in his seat.

“Yes please,” Sierra smiled and grabbed the shopping bags from the trunk. Justin got Cameron out of his seat, and they went inside together. Justin took Cameron upstairs to his room and laid him down for a nap. He went back downstairs and into the kitchen.

Sierra was standing at the table cutting the tags off of the items she bought for Cameron and folded them neatly.

“How was shopping?” Justin sat down at the table.

“It was fine; the mall was busy as always.” Sierra said. “But I got what I wanted to get Cameron.”

“What should we do for dinner?” Justin asked.

“Whatever you’re making,” She looked at him and grinned. Justin rolled his eyes and didn’t move from his seat. “I’ve been thinking …” Sierra started.

“About what?” Justin asked.

“Moving,” she answered.

“Really?” He sounded surprised, “I’ve been thinking about that too. I love this house, because I’ve had it forever, but I want us to have our own place.”

“What about moving to Tennessee?” Sierra bit her bottom lip as she asked this.

“Seriously?”

“I love it here and all, but I need a change of pace.” She pulled out the chair next to him and sat down. “We could be closer to your family, and I just … I think it would be a nice place to live and raise the girls and Cameron.”

“Well let’s do it then,” Justin reached for her hand and squeezed it. “Next time we’re up there we can look into buying land and talk to an architect or something. I’ll start looking some stuff up. Wow … when would you want to move?”

“Next summer, so I don’t have to worry about the school finding a replacement teacher so late in the summer. Plus there is too much going on right now to add that into the mix.”

“So we’re going to move?” He asked and she nodded. “Mom will be so happy.”

“I’m sure she will,” Sierra chuckled and squeezed his hand before dropping it. She stood up and picked up the stack of clothes sitting on the table. “Get started on dinner.”

“I will,” Justin said as she walked out of the kitchen.



I appreciate all of the feedback you guys have been giving me, it means a lot. : ) I am trying to get a feel of what people think about my writing, so if you don’t mind I have a few questions for ya’ll. You can e-mail me the answers, FumansGrl@aol.com.

What do you like or dislike about my writing? When you read, does it ever seem like the chapters are choppy? Is there enough information to know what’s going on, or do the scenes end abruptly, without a real ending to them? Is there anything you would change about my writing style? Or something I could improve on?

Also, I am going back to school on Saturday. So far I plan on updating the story once a week, but you never know with my schedule. So be patient for updates. Thanks again for reading, and I appreciate your answers to my questions. God bless.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki