Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




August 2013

“Justin this is Michael Shultz,” Sierra introduced him to the caterer.

“How ya doin’?” Justin asked the man as he shook his head.

“Good,” he answered. “You guys are here to try some entrees and look at cakes right?”

“Yes,” Sierra nodded.

“Follow me and we’ll get started.” He led them through another doorway and into a room that had a few tables set up.

“Go ahead and have a seat. I’m going to bring out the three entrées Sierra had wanted to try.” Sierra and Justin sat down at the round table and Michael disappeared into the kitchen.

“What did you pick?” Justin asked her.

“Chicken Parmagiana, some sort of steak and another chicken dish.” She answered and Justin nodded.

They sat quietly for a few minutes until Michael came back into the room. He was pushing a cart with three plates and different wines on it. Michael set the dishes on the table in front of them as well as the glasses.

“All right, this is the chicken parmagiana, beef steak with brown rice and vegetables, and the grilled chicken breast with potatoes.” He pointed to each entrée as he said this. He picked up two forks and knives and set them down in front of each of them.

“Looks good,” Justin smiled. “How does this work?”

“Just take a couple of bites of each entrée and pick which one you like the best,” Michael explained. “Each of these wines goes with a certain dish.” He poured one of the wines into two of the glasses, and then did the two with the other wines. He talked about a few more things and then left them to taste the food.

“This is good,” Justin said and pointed his fork at the dish with the steak resting on it. “I like this one. Did you try this yet?”

“Not yet,” Sierra shook her head.

“Here,” Justin cut off a piece of the meat for her and held it up. She took the bite.

“That is good,” she nodded after she had swallowed the meat. “Try the other stuff, and whatever you want we’ll have.”

“Really? I want this then,” Justin grinned.

“Are you sure you don’t want to try the other stuff?”

“Yes.”

“Okay.” Sierra said. Michael came in a few minutes later with another tray, this one with pieces of cake, and a thick binder resting on it. He set the plates of cake down on the table and moved the other dishes out of the way as well.

“Did you guys decide?” He asked.

“The steak,” Justin answered.

“Good, good,” Michael nodded. “These are the different types of cakes we offer.” He explained what each one was and their options regarding them. “We have several different cakes to choose from here, or we can design one.”

“Cool,” Sierra grinned and opened up the binder he set down. She started to flip through the pictures. They were at the caterers for another hour before they decided on a three tiered vanilla and chocolate cake, and a chocolate groom’s cake.

“Where to next?” Justin asked as they got into the car.

“Home,” Sierra answered and yawned. She put her seat belt on and leaned back in the seat.

“Tired?”

“Yeah, and we didn’t even do that much today. I hope the kids go to bed early tonight.”

“I wouldn’t count on it, because it’s a Saturday.”

“Mmm … don’t tell me that,” Sierra smiled as she closed her eyes.



“See-air-uh!” Justin yelled.

“Jus-tin!” Sierra’s voice echoed his. She walked towards the office where his voice had come from.

“Come here,” Justin waved her over to the desk where he was sitting. He scooted back from the desk and patted his knee. Sierra sat down on his lap. “Look at this.”

“What?” Sierra looked at the computer screen where he was pointing. “Pretty.” She stated as her eyes traveled over the tree covered photo. “Where is that?”

“It’s right near my parents, fifty acres for sale.”

“Do we need that much land though? I was only thinking we’d get a couple of acres,” Sierra said. She watched as Justin scrolled down the screen.

“Look here …,” he pointed to the screen. “They’ll sell it in parts, 10 acres or more.”

“That’s more reasonable,” Sierra read the screen. “Still a lot, but still …”

“Should I call them and maybe we can go check it out when we are there next week?” Justin asked her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

“Let’s do that. Have you found anything else?” She asked and leaned back against him.

“A little bit, this was the best deal though. It’s around $4,000 an acre.” Justin answered.

“That’s going to be a lot of money.”

“Sierra,” He turned a little so he could look her in the eyes and she turned her head to look at him. “Don’t worry about it. I’ve told you that before.”

“I know,” she sighed. “I’m always going to be like this though.”

“We’ll work on it then,” Justin poked her side. “Seriously though, we are getting married and I’m going to take care of you and Cora and Cameron. You don’t even have to work if you don’t want to.”

“But I want to,” Sierra said.

“I know that,” Justin smiled and kissed her. He saw Cameron over her shoulder, standing in the doorway. Sierra noticed him looking in that direction, and turned around.

“What’s up Cam?” Sierra asked softly as he walked into the room.

“I’m thirsty,” he answered quietly and put his hand on her knee.

“Do you want some water?” She stood up.

“Can I have juice?” Cameron looked up at her.

“Yeah, let’s go get you some juice.” Sierra answered him. Cameron held his arms up in the air, so she would pick him up. She bent over and picked him up. He settled in her arms and rested his head on her shoulder. “Are you tired?”

“Uh-huh,” Cameron nodded and wrapped his arms around her, the best he could. They went into the kitchen and Sierra poured him a cup of juice. She handed him the cup and he took a small sip.

“Better?”

“Mm-hmm,” Cameron nodded and took another sip.

“Do you want to go lay down?”

“No.” He shook his head, “Stay with you.”



“Sweetie?” Justin asked quietly.

“Yeah?” Sierra answered quietly, and moved so she could put her leg over his. She rubbed her fingers over his chest.

“I want to have babies with you,” he put his hand on her bare back.

“Babies huh?” Sierra moved again this time so she was lying on top of him.

“Lots and lots,” Justin wrapped his arms around her, and put his hands on her lower back.

“No more than three.”

“Three?”

“We’re already raising three. I could have said one,” Sierra teased him. She brushed her lips over his and rubbed up against him. “And when do you want to have these babies?” She kissed him again.

“Whenever you do,” Justin answered after she pulled away. He ran one hand up her back and into her hair.

“Now,” she answered and moved to kiss his neck.

“Now?” Justin sounded surprised and pulled away from her a little bit. “We aren’t even married yet.”

“We will be in less then two months,” Sierra said.

“People will know that we-”

“Shut up,” Sierra cut him off and kissed him. “I don’t care what people say about that, and since when did you? Hmm … I want to have a baby with you too,” She kissed him again. “So?”

“I just thought that you would want to wait until after.”

“It will be after,” she said, “and besides it could take a few months anyway.”

“I know, I know,” Justin said and put his hands back on her back. He yawned, “What time is it?”

“Mmm …” Sierra turned her head to look at the clock. Justin let out a puff of air when a piece of her hair fell in his face. “1:30.” Sierra answered as she looked back at him. “Are you tired?”

“A little bit,” Justin nodded.

“Want to go to sleep?” Sierra asked hoping that he would say ‘no.’

“Not really,” Justin pulled her closer to him and kissed her.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki