Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




August 2013

“All right, this must be it,” Justin pulled the car off to the side of the road and onto a short dirt road. He parked the truck and unbuckled his seatbelt.

“It sure is pretty,” Sierra said and looked out the window. They got out of the car and stood next to it.

“Mr. Matthews should be here soon,” Justin said at the same moment a blue truck pulled up behind them. The older man got out of his vehicle.

“You must be Justin and Sierra,” he held out his hand for them to shake.

“Thanks for meeting with us on such short notice,” Justin said.

“Not a problem,” Mr. Matthew’s smiled. “Let me show you around a bit, even though there isn’t a whole lot. We just have a trail going through here, and it’s mostly used during hunting season.”

“Why are you selling it?” Sierra asked as they followed him down the dirt path.

“It’s too much land for just me and my wife, and our kids don’t want it. So we decided to sell it.” He answered.

“That’s too bad,” Sierra said sympathetically as they followed him down the trail.

“It’s been in the family for years and it’s going to be sad to see it go, but I hope that it goes to someone who will build a house and raise a family on the land, like we did.”

“That’s exactly why we are looking for land out here. I grew up about fifteen minutes away from here, and it’s the perfect place.” Justin reached for Sierra’s hand who was walking behind him.

“Well what did you guys think?” Mr. Matthews asked after they had walked through the tree covered grounds.

“I love it,” Sierra looked at Justin.

“I do too,” He said.

“Do you want to talk it over and let me know in a day or two?” He asked, “I have a few other people who are interested, and it’ll probably go fast if I don’t know soon.”

“Hmm …” Sierra glanced at Justin for a second before she spoke. “Justin mentioned you would sell it in parts.”

“Yeah, it has to be at least ten acres though.”

“Okay, what do you think J?” Sierra asked him.

“It’s up to you,” he shrugged.

“You’re no help, ever,” Sierra pinched his side and he reached for her hand with a smile.

“I have a site map with the acreage marked off, if you’d like to look at that.”

“That would be great.”

Mr. Matthew’s got the site plan out of his truck, and laid it out on the hood. Sierra and Justin decided on twenty around the area they had walked through. They went back to the older mans house so Justin could sign some papers and wrote a check for the down payment.



September 2013

“Hey,” Sierra yawned as she stepped into the kitchen. “What time did you get here?” She asked Lynn.

“Six,” Lynn answered and poured some water into a mixing bowl.

“I didn’t hear you come in,” Sierra poured herself a glass of orange juice. “Do you need some help?”

“No, no. You just sit. You’ve got a busy day ahead of you.” Lynn turned her offer down. “Are you excited about the new year?”

“Definitely. I’m excited about meeting a whole new group of kids and being with them everyday. And it will be nice to see my students from last year, too.” Sierra watched Lynn move around the kitchen. “And I’m happy that Cora will be at the same school. Less driving around in the morning.”

“Is Justin going to watch Cameron during the day? Or is he still going to be in daycare?”

“He’ll be in daycare one or two days a week. I want him to have interaction with kids his age. Plus, I don’t expect Justin to watch him all the time anyway, I know he has things he needs to do.” Sierra sat down at the counter.

“Mmhmm,” Lynn hummed under her breath. “I’m glad you guys decided to move to Tennessee. It will be less back and forth for me.”

“Yeah,” Sierra chuckled. “I’m happy about it too. I think it will be a nice change of pace, plus it will be nice to be by everyone, especially for the kids.”

“Lynn!” Cameron ran into the kitchen and attached himself to her leg.

“Hey big guy,” Lynn picked him up. “You have gotten so big.” She poked him stomach.

“Where are your clothes Cam?” Sierra asked the little boy who had run into the kitchen with just his underwear on.

“In my room,” he answered. “What are you making?”

“Pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausage,” she answered.

“Mmm …” Cameron hummed. “We eat soon?”

“In a few minutes.”

“Lets get dressed Cameron and then we can eat,” Sierra stood up and walked around the counter to grab him.

“No. I don’t want to get dressed.” Cameron pushed her hand away.

“You have to.”

“There you are,” Justin came into the kitchen with a pair of shorts and a shirt for Cameron to wear. “You move too fast. Let’s get dressed.” He reached for Cameron and pulled him from Lynn’s arms. “Good morning Ma.”

“Morning sweetie,” Lynn smiled and leaned in when he moved to kiss her cheek.

Justin set Cameron on the floor and slipped the shirt over his head and pulled it down. He held out the small pair of shorts and Cameron stepped into them.

“I do it,” Cameron pushed Justin’s hands away before he could zip them up.

“Okay,” Justin stood up straight and watched Cameron pull the zipper up and button them up.



“Sissy?” Sierra heard Olivia’s quiet voice as she was passing by her room. She backtracked the few steps and stood in the doorway.

“What are you still doing up?” Sierra asked quietly as she stepped into the room.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure sweetie,” Sierra sat down on the edge of the bed.

“When you and Dad get married, can I call you Mom?” Olivia asked.

“I would love that,” Sierra smiled down at the girl.

“Really?” Olivia asked and sat up on the bed.

“Yeah,” Sierra nodded. “I want you to know that whatever you need, I will be here for you.”

“If Dad says its okay, would you adopt me too?”

“In a heartbeat,” she answered. Sierra reached over and put her hand on Olivia’s cheek to brush her hair out of her face. “Now … as your Mama I have to say go to bed, you have school in the morning.” Sierra kissed her cheek and Olivia giggled. She stood up and helped Olivia settle back under the covers. “Good night, Liv.”

“Night.” Olivia said and rolled over to face the opposite direction. Sierra walked out of the room and pulled the door closed a little bit. She headed down the hallway to her and Justin’s room.

“Took you long enough,” Justin said when Sierra walked into the room.

“I was talking to Olivia,” Sierra answered and sat down on the bed next to Justin.

“She was awake?”

“Mmhmm,” Sierra nodded and moved so she was facing him on the bed. Justin turned to look at her as well. “I hope that what she asked me is okay with you, because it is completely okay with me.”

“What was that?” Justin reached for her hand and played with the ring that was resting on her finger.

“She wanted to know if she could call me Mom, once we are married,” Sierra smiled and reached to cover his hand with her other one. “And,” she squeezed his hand, “she asked that if it was all right with you, if I would adopt her.”

“What’d you say?” Justin smiled.

“I told her, ‘in a heartbeat’,” Sierra answered him. “And I would Justin. I want you to know that, and if it’s something both you and her want, I wouldn’t hesitate.”

“Thank you.” He squeezed her hand and leaned in to kiss her. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”



What? No reviews for the last chapter??? *smiles* I hope you guys are still enjoying this story. Sorry for any wait, school is keeping me busy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one, and let me know what you think!!!

Christine


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki