Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




October 2013

"CHRIS!" Olivia yelled excitedly and ran over to the older man when he walked into the house.

"Look at you," Chris grinned, "you're so big." He hugged her.

Sierra came out of the kitchen to see what all the noise was about. She recognized the man that Olivia was chatting with, but had never officially met him.

"So how old are you now?" Chris asked Olivia and looked over at Sierra when he noticed her coming into the room.

"Nine," Olivia answered.

"I think I owe you some presents then," Chris winked and grabbed her hand. He walked over to Sierra with Olivia in tow. "You must be Sierra." He held out his other hand for her to shake.

"That's me, and you're Chris?" She asked. He nodded. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"I know, how long have you and J been together?"

"Almost two years," Sierra answered.

"That's not right," he shook his head.

"You have to come see my room, it's different since you were last here," Olivia interrupted them and tugged on his hand.

"Okay. I'll go see. I saw Justin on his way out, he said something about apple juice?" Chris asked.

"We're having a little temper tantrum in the kitchen so he had to run to the store," Sierra explained. "Speaking of juice, would you like something to drink?"

"No thanks," Chris smiled and looked down at Olivia, "all right show me this room of yours. Excuse us." He said and followed Olivia up the stairs. Sierra went back into the kitchen where Cameron was sitting on the floor; pouting with his arms crossed.

"Are you ready to be nice?" Sierra asked looking down at him.

"No," Cameron continued to pout.

"Okay," Sierra stepped over him and went back to preparing their meal for the evening. Justin returned five minutes later with a bottle of apple juice and a few other things that Sierra needed him to pick up. "Thanks." Sierra said as he set the bag down on the counter.

"Your welcome. Where's Chris?" Justin asked as he walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a cup to put some juice in for Cameron.

"Olivia is showing him her room," Sierra answered.

"Here Cameron," Justin handed him the cup which Cameron accepted. "I'm going to go save him. What time do you think we'll be eating?"

"Six," Sierra answered and stepped over Cameron to get into the fridge. "Go play Cameron."

"Come on buddy," Justin picked him up careful not to spill the cup that was in Cameron's hands. "Let's go hang out with Chris."

"Thank you," Sierra mouthed to Justin. He smiled and turned to walk out of the room with Cameron in his arms.




"Hello," Sierra hugged Erin as she stepped inside the houses. She rested her sunglasses on top of her head.
"You look so very happy," Erin said. "Is Justin coming up?" She looked out the door.

"He's getting my dress out of the car," Sierra answered.

"He hasn't seen it, has he?"

"On no, he's tried, but he hasn't," Sierra smiled at Justin as he came up the walk. "So how is everything looking?"

"Like a mess right bow, but it will be beautiful tomorrow," Erin said. "How are you Justin?" She asked when he walked inside the house. She closed the door behind him.

"Good," he answered. "Where does this need to go?"

"Oh, I'll get it," Erin grabbed the dress bag from Justin's arms. "You guys go outback and look at everything. I'll be there in a minute."

"Thanks," Justin said. He wrapped his arm around Sierra's waist and led her outside.

There were a few people setting up chairs, where the ceremony was going to take place, and another group setting up tables and chairs for the reception.

"It does look like a mess," Sierra said as she looked around the yard.

"The rehearsal's at 6:30 right?" Erin asked as she stepped back outside.

"Yeah," Sierra nodded. "Has everything been going okay so far?"

"Wonderful," Erin answered, "and if there is something you need to worry about I'll let you know."

"Thanks." They talked for several minutes with Erin and some other people who were setting things up.




"Girls only," Cora told Cameron. She pushed him out of the way as she climbed into the backseat of Sierra's car.
"Hey, no pushing," Sierra shut the trunk after putting Olivia and Cora's dresses inside.

"I can go with you?" Cameron looked up at Sierra.

"Sorry sweetie," Sierra shook her head. "We've got girlie stuff to do. You wouldn't have fun."

"Please?" He asked sweetly.

"You're going to go have fun with Justin." Sierra said just as Justin walked out of the house. "I'll see you in a few hours anyway."

Justin headed over to the car and grabbed Cameron from behind. The little boy screamed when Justin flipped him upside down.

"All right let's get going," Sierra said to Olivia since Cora was already in the car. "We'll see you later."

"Hold on, one last hug before we're married," Justin set Cameron back down on the ground and walked over to Sierra who was standing at the open car door. He wrapped his arms around her, and she returned the gesture.

"Love you," Sierra kissed his cheek as she pulled away.

"Love you too," Justin said. He watched her get in the car and closed the door. Justin stepped back onto the grass where Cameron was standing as Sierra drove out of the driveway.

"Are you excited?" Olivia asked Sierra from where she was sitting in the passenger seat.

"I am," Sierra looked at Olivia with a smile.



I am so sorry this took forever to get up. My internet and computer decided to get some fun stuff on it, so they had to wipe it clean and reinstall everything. I hope you enjoy, and I will try and get another chapter up soon. We'll just see.
Chris


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki