Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




October 3, 2013

“Pretty, pretty.” Sierra smiled at Olivia and Cora who were standing in front of her with their hair all done up and their dresses on.

“You look pretty too,” Olivia said.

“Thank you,” Sierra smiled and turned when she heard the door open.

“Hey I just wanted to come and get the girls so we can go sit down.” Lynn walked into the room.

“Okay,” Sierra took a deep breathe. “Let me get some hugs.” She gave both of them hugs and then ushered them out the door. Lynn didn’t follow them out the door but told them she would be there in a few minutes.

“How are you doing?” Lynn asked once the girls were outside and the door was closed behind them.”

“I’m fine,” Sierra answered, “surprisingly. I just wish my Mom and aunt could be here today.”

“Me too,” Lynn nodded. “I’m sure they would have been so very proud of you.”

“Yeah,” Sierra nodded and reached for a tissue when her eyes started to water.

“Oh honey,” Lynn wrapped her arms around Sierra.

“How’s Justin?” Sierra asked after a minute as she pulled away.

“Just as nervous as you are,” she smiled. “You guys will be fine. Now I need to get the girls and grab Cameron from Justin.”

“I’ll see you in a few minutes then.”

“Okay sweetie.” Lynn walked over to the door and pulled it open. She waved before she closed the door behind her leaving Sierra by herself.



“I, Justin take thee Sierra, to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore.”

“I, Sierra take thee Justin to be my husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore.”

“Wedding rings are an outward and visible sign of an inward spiritual grace, signifying to all the uniting of this man and this woman in marriage.”

"With this ring, I thee wed. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen." Justin said as he slipped Sierra’s wedding ring onto her finger.

"With this ring, I thee wed. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen." Sierra said as she slipped the ring onto his finger.

“Justin and Sierra as the two of you come into this marriage uniting you as husband and wife, and as you this day affirm your faith and love for one another, I would ask that you always remember to cherish each other as special and unique individuals, that you respect the thoughts, ideas and suggestions of one another. Be able to forgive, do not hold grudges, and live each day that you may share it together - as from this day forward you shall be each other's home, comfort and refuge, your marriage strengthened by your love and respect.

"Dear heavenly Father, our hearts are filled with great happiness on Justin and Sierra’s wedding day, as they come before You pledging their hearts and lives to one another. Grant that they may be ever true and loving, living together is such a way as to never bring shame or heartbreak into their marriage. Temper their hearts with kindness and understanding, rid them of all pretense of jealousy. Help them to remember to be each other's sweetheart, helpmate, friend and guide, so that together they may meet the cares and problems of life more bravely. And with the passage of time, may the home they are creating today, truly be a place of love and harmony, where your spirit is ever present.”

Sierra turned a little and signaled for the kids to come up to where she and Justin were standing. They had planned on having them come up for a short blessing at the end of the ceremony. The three of them walked up, and Sierra took Cameron’s hand when he reached for her.

“Bless this union we pray, and walk beside Justin, Sierra, Olivia, Cora and Cameron throughout all their lives together. We ask these things in Jesus name; Amen.

“Justin and Sierra in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony; have promised your love for each other by these vows; the giving of these rings and the joining of your hands, I now declare you to be husband and wife.

“May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. May the Lord lift up his countenance unto you, and give you peace.

“Congratulations, you may kiss your bride.” Justin smiled and happily obliged that request. He leaned down and gave Sierra a short kiss.

“I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake.” Sierra and Justin hugged each of the kids while the minister said this. Lynn grabbed the kids and let Justin and Sierra go inside the house for a few minutes alone.

“You look very pretty.” Justin said after he closed the door to the room they went in.

“Thank you,” Sierra smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck when he walked over to her. Justin’s arms went around her waist as she pulled him closer. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Justin kissed her and pulled away a little. “I wish we could go on a honeymoon.”

“Me too,” Sierra kissed him. “But we get the house to ourselves till Monday.”

“Mmm … that we do.” Justin nipped at her neck.



“Come here Cameron,” Justin leaned over and waved his finger towards himself to get Cameron’s attention. He looked over at Sierra who was across the grass talking to some of his family.

“What?” Cameron asked as he came over to Justin.

“Go ask your Mom to dance, and I’ll be there in one second.” He told the little boy.

“K.”

“Thanks buddy,” he patted Cameron on the back as the little boy turned around. He watched Cameron walk over to his mother and ask her.

“Are you cutting in?” Sierra asked Justin when he walked over to where she and Cameron were dancing.

“I’m just joining you two,” he answered with a smile. “So …”

“What do you want?” Sierra asked.

Justin picked Cameron up off the floor and hugged him. “Having fun?”

“Mmhmm,” Cameron nodded.

“Good,” Justin smiled. “Now I have a proposition for the two of you.”

“What is that?” Sierra raised an eyebrow as she asked this.

“I’ve been thinking about how much I love this guy,” he looked at Cameron as he said that and then at Sierra. “I want to adopt Cameron. Only if it’s okay with you two.”

“Really?” Sierra sounded surprised, “Don’t feel like you have too just because …”

“I want to. So what do you think about that Cameron? Do you want me to be your Dad?” He asked Cameron.

“Like Olivia?” He asked.

“Yeah, except you’d be my son, not my daughter,” Justin poked Cameron in the side. And the little boy squirmed before wrapping his arms around Justin’s neck.

“I would like that,” Cameron giggled as Justin tickled him a little bit more.

“So what do you say Mom?” Justin asked Sierra, with a huge smile on his face.

“I would like that too,” Sierra smiled and leaned in to give both of them kisses on the cheek.



Yeah!!! I finally had a moment to breathe and update. Sorry it's been a few weeks, life caught up with me and I haven't been able to sit down and write. I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to leave feedback!!!

Christine


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki