Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




November 2013

“Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing?” Justin asked as he walked up behind Sierra. She was sitting at the kitchen table with a pile of papers in front of her. He ran his fingers through her hair, and then pulled out the chair next to her. Justin sat down.

“Grading papers,” she looked over at him.

“Do you want some help?” Justin asked.

“You want to help me?” She said playfully.

“Yes,” he put his arm around her and kissed her cheek.

“What do you really want?” She asked.

“I want to work on that baby thing,” Justin put his other hand on her stomach.

“I knew there was an ulterior motive.” Sierra leaned so her head was resting on his shoulder.

“Always,” he smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Mmm … I guess I could use a short break,” Sierra giggled as she said this and pinched his leg.

“Har, har, har,” Justin rolled his eyes as Sierra stood up. “No.” He grabbed her hand and made her sit back down.

“Now you don’t want to?” Sierra huffed as she sat back down.

“I’m sorry,” he kissed her. “Let’s get this done so I can have you to myself all night long.” Justin grinned. “Now what are we grading?” He grabbed half of the stack and set it in front of himself.

“Spelling tests and math homework,” Sierra answered.

“Yuck, you can grade the math,” he found the math papers in the stack and handed them back to her.

“Good, I wasn’t sure you could handle that,” Sierra smiled.

“Ouch … you are being mean tonight,” Justin grabbed a pen that was sitting on the table.

“Sorry,” she rested her left hand on his thigh and went back to grading the papers. They sat there quietly for a few minutes while they looked at the sheets of paper in front of them.

“So I e-mailed a couple of architects in Tennessee,” Justin started. “One is going to meet with us Thursday evening and the other one said she’d meet with us the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.”

“One is coming down here?” She looked over at him.

“Mmhmm, is that okay?” Justin asked.

“Yeah, I just wouldn’t expect that.” Sierra looked back down at the papers.

“I’m done,” Justin sat back in his chair several minutes later and threw the pen down on the table.

“I’ve had enough of this for the night.”

“Good.” He reached up and turned her chin so she was looking at him. Justin leaned in and kissed her.



“You must be Mr. Richardson,” Sierra said after she opened the front door. “Come on in.”

“Thanks Mrs. Timberlake,” he smiled and followed her into the living room.

“Please, call me Sierra,” she smiled. “Have a seat. Would you like anything to drink?”

“No thanks and you can call me David.” He set a book and sketchbook down on the coffee table before sitting down on the chair.

“Justin is running a little late, but we can go ahead and get started.” Sierra said as she sat down as well.

“Well I liked to start off telling you a little bit about my practice and then learn a little bit about you guys.” He explained. “I base my practice on sustainable building. That means the building is not only long lasting but is-”

He was cut off by Cameron yelling for Sierra. She apologized and excused herself before leaving the room.

“What do you need?” Sierra asked as she came up the stairs. Cameron was standing at the top of them with his arms crossed over his chest.

“I need help,” he pouted.

“With what? I have to finish talking with the architect sweetie.”

“With my picture,” he answered.

“Bring it downstairs and we’ll finish it down there, but you have to be quiet.” Sierra answered. Cameron ran off into his room and came back a minute later with some paper and a box of crayons. He followed Sierra down the stairs and into the living.

“Dad!” Cameron squealed and ran over to Justin.

“Hey big guy,” Justin picked him up and gave him a hug. “Did you have a good day?”

“Uh-huh, Mom said we could color while you have you meeting.” Cameron answered.

“You sure can.” Justin kissed his cheek and set him back down on the ground. “Sorry I’m late.”

“That’s okay,” Sierra said and helped Cameron get settled on the floor. “David was just explaining his practice and design philosophies.”

“He informed me of that,” Justin smiled and sat down on the couch. Sierra sat down on the floor next to Cameron and grabbed a sheet of paper and one of the crayons.

David explained a little more about his practice and then started to ask them questions about what they wanted in their home. They chatted for another hour before David stood up.

“I am going to leave this with you,” he handed the book to Sierra who was still sitting on the floor next to Cameron. “It has several residential projects that my firm has done in the past few years.”

“Great,” Sierra smiled and flipped through the book quickly.

“Thank you so much for coming and meeting with us down here,” Justin said as he stood up.

“It was nice meeting you guys,” David said. “I will call you soon and set up another meeting where I can show you what I’ve come up with.”

“Okay,” Justin said. “Let me walk you out.” Justin followed David out of the room and into the foyer.

“Bye!” Cameron yelled with a giggle. Sierra shook her head and kissed the boy on the cheek.

“That looks good baby,” Sierra pointed to the piece of paper in front of him.

“Thank you,” Cameron grinned and stood up. “All done.”

“Okay, it’s bath time anyway.” Sierra stood as well. “Pick up your crayons and I’ll meet you upstairs for your bath.”

Justin stopped her before she got to the stairs.

“Yes?” Sierra asked and stepped closer to him.

“I didn’t get my kiss when I came in.” He leaned in and kissed her quickly. “How was your day?”

“It was good.” Sierra smiled. “I’ve got to start Cameron’s bath.”

“Okay.” Justin watched her disappear up the stairs before going into the living room where Cameron was still picking up his crayons.

Sierra came downstairs with Cameron thirty minutes later and smiled seeing Justin and the girls sitting on the couch watching TV. She and Cameron sat down with them and settled in for a few minutes of family time.



Yeah! An update. That wasn't to long of a wait was it??? The internet was down last night, so it gave me a chance to write. Anyway ... let me know what you think, as usual.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki