Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




December 2013

“Are you okay?” Justin asked when he saw the look on Sierra’s face as she came out of the bathroom.

“No,” she walked over to the bad and laid back down after pulling the covers back over her. “My stomach’s upset.” She pouted.

“Poor baby,” Justin sat down on the bed next to her. “Do you want me to call into work for you?” He brushed her hair off of her face.

“I’ll be fine in a few minutes.” She answered, “Just girl problems.”

“Uck … too much information,” he groaned.

“Either it’s that time, or I’m pregnant …” Sierra paused and thought about it. “Hmm … I did miss last month.”

“Why didn’t you tell me you-”

Sierra cut him off, “didn’t you just complain about me saying too much?”

“But if you’re pregnant that doesn’t matter.”

“Honestly, it didn’t cross my mind, there’s too much going on right now.” She moved so that she was sitting up again.

“But it’s great if you are since we’ve been trying,” Justin smiled.

“Mmhmm,” Sierra grinned too. “I’ll stop at the store after work and pick up a test.”

“With the kids?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Olivia is staying over at Rachel’s house tonight, Cora has her dance class and Cameron won’t know the difference.” Sierra answered.

“You’ll wait until I come home right?”

“Of course I’ll wait,” Sierra rubbed his knee as she moved to get out of bed. “If you pick Cora up at 4:30.”

“I can do that,” Justin smiled and watched her leave their bedroom for the bathroom.



“Hurry up,” Justin said as he stood outside of the bathroom door.

“Give me a second, sheesh,” Sierra huffed as she pulled the door open. “We have to wait a few minutes anyway, but I’m glad that you are excited.” Sierra set the test down on the counter.

“Aren’t you?” He pulled on her hand as he leaned against the counter.

“Of course I am,” Sierra smiled and moved so she was leaning against him with her arms wrapped around him. Justin wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. They stood there for a minute before Sierra pulled away a little bit. “Let’s take a look.”

“What’s it say?” Justin closed his eyes.

“Are you scared?” Sierra giggled and kissed his chin. “It’s …” She moved closer to him.

“Quit teasing,” Justin said as she pressed up against him. He looked at the test in her hand. “So?”

“Yes.” She answered.

“Sweet,” He hugged her closer and kissed her head. “When are we gonna tell the kids?”

“Mmm … let me schedule a doctor’s appointment and make sure everything is a-ok first.”

“K,” he kissed her lips. “We’re havin’ a baby.” Justin hugged her to himself even more as she kissed his lips again.



“What’s wrong?” Sierra asked when Cameron came into the room pouting.

“Olivia and Cora won’t play with me,” Cameron climbed onto the chair that was next to hers.

“I’m sorry honey,” Sierra reached over and rubbed his back.

“Will you?”

“See if Dad will play with you.” She looked over at him, “Maybe you guys can go play basketball outside.”

“It’s cold,” Cameron continued to pout.

“Well I can’t help you there buddy.” Sierra smiled. She looked back down at her paper and continued to grade it.

“Cameron, are you bugging your Mom,” Justin asked as he appeared in the doorway. Cameron was resting his head in the palm of his hand watching her.

“No,” Cameron answered and turned to look at Justin who was approaching the table.

“Come on, lets go play a video game,” Justin took Cameron’s hand and helped him off the chair.

“I wanna play with Olivia and Cora,” Cameron whined as the two left the room leaving Sierra alone in the kitchen.



I know it's short, but it's the best I can do right now. I was stumped with this chapter, and super busy with Studio. Expect more over the next month, since I will be done with school in a week. Enjoy, and leave feedback.
Christine


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki