Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




“All right,” Sierra helped Cameron up onto the stool at the counter. Cora had already claimed the other one and Olivia was standing next to her. “You guys ready to make some cookies?”

“Yes,” Cora answered.

“Mmhmm …” Olivia nodded.

“We have to make three kinds,” Sierra said. “Sugar, which ya’ll get to decorate, peanut butter, and chocolate chip.” Sierra smiled at them and wrapped her arm around Cameron’s stomach when he stood up on the stool. “Be careful honey.”

“I am,” Cameron answered and leaned back against her.

“What are you guys up too?” Justin asked when he came into the kitchen.

“We’re making cookies,” Olivia answered. Justin put his hand on her shoulder and leaned over to kiss the top of her head. “Want to help Dad?” She smiled up at him.

“Sure,” Justin squeezed her shoulder and pulled away to kiss Sierra. “Let me get the stuff out of the car.”

“How was the mall?” She asked.

“Insane,” he answered. “I’m surprised I made it out safely.”

“People have moved on J. There are other stars now.” Sierra pulled back a little when he poked her in the stomach and stuck his tongue out.

“A few people did stop me.” He stated and grinned.

“Oh be quiet.” Sierra pushed him a bit.

“I’ll be back in a second.” Justin turned around and went back out to the garage. Sierra helped the girls and Cameron with the measuring and mixing.

Justin came in and put the shopping bags away in their bedroom before joining them back in the kitchen. “What can I do?”

“Fill this with water and put it in here.” Sierra tapped one of the bowls as she handed him the glass measuring cup. The five of them spent the afternoon making cookies and a mess of the kitchen together. Justin ushered the kids out of the kitchen so they could wash up and so Sierra could clean up the kitchen a bit before they decorated the cookies.



“So how do you think we should tell the kids? Sit them down together or talk to them individually.” Sierra rinsed out the glass in her hand and put it in the dishwasher.

“I don’t know.” Justin shrugged as he put a container of food in the fridge. “Let’s just tell them together and get it over with.”

“Not excited to tell them?” Sierra stated as she leaned over to get the soap from under the sink.

“No I am. I’m just tired.” Justin watched as she started the dishwasher.

“Awe, rough day at work sweetie,” Sierra said as she straightened up. Justin crossed the short distance and wrapped his arms around her.

“No,” he kissed her neck. “You know full well that I was here all day, bored out of my mind.”

“Well get a job.” Sierra grinned when he laughed.

“I’ve got some people I’m going to work with soon.” He responded and stepped back.

“Good,” Sierra grabbed the rag from the sink and started to wipe the counter down. “Go get the kids and we’ll tell them tonight.”

“I think they are already in the living room watching TV.” Justin stated.

“Okay,” she tossed the rag into the sink and followed him out of the kitchen. The three kids were sitting on the couch so Justin and Sierra sat on the love seat.

“We have something to talk to you guys about,” Justin said as he reached over for the remote to turn the TV off.

“What’s that?” Cora asked.

“Well,” Sierra paused and looked at each of them. “We’re going to have a baby.”

“Is it a boy or girl?” Olivia asked excitedly.

“Well we don’t know yet. But we can find out in a few months.” Sierra answered her. Justin reached over and put his hand on her knee.



“Are you going to help me Cameron?” Sierra asked when the little boy came walking into the bedroom. He sat down on the floor next to her where she was wrapping presents.

“Yes,” he answered.

“Great,” Sierra smiled she wrapped the curling ribbon around the package that she had just wrapped. “Put you finger right here,” she showed him where to put his finger, “and I am going to tie the ribbon.” Sierra tied and cut the ribbon, and then added a couple of more pieces before curling the ribbon.

She laid the next box down on the paper and cut it to the right size. “Hand me the tape honey.” Cameron reached over for the tape and handed it to her. “Thank ya.” Sierra had him help wrap this box before he climbed onto her lap.

“Where’s the baby?” He asked.

“He’s in here,” Sierra put her hand on her stomach.

“Your tummy?” Cameron giggled.

“That’s where you were silly.” Sierra kissed his cheek.

“No,” he shook his head.

“Yes,” Sierra tickled his tummy. Cameron flopped over on his back in her lap and tried to push her hands away from him. Sierra stopped after a minute and pulled him back up so she could hug him. Cameron wrapped his arms around her neck and snuggled up next to her. “I love you.” She kissed his cheek as she said this.



“Good morning,” Lynn said when Justin came into the kitchen.

“Merry Christmas,” he kissed her cheek and then walked over to Sierra. “How are you feeling?” He asked Sierra quietly.

“Just fine,” she turned a little so she could kiss him.

“The kids aren’t up yet?” Justin sounded surprised as he asked this.

“Nope,” Sierra answered. “They were up late last night. Do you want to wake them up so we can eat breakfast and then open presents.”

“I can do that,” Justin left the room. Sierra and Lynn got the food on the table, and Paul set out the plates and glasses. Justin came into the kitchen a few minutes later with Cameron in his arms and the girls behind him. They sat down for breakfast and then moved into the family room to open presents.

They let the kids open their presents at their own pace and after they were finished helped then set up some of their toys. Cameron settled himself down on Sierra’s lap with one of the toys that he got. Justin handed some of the gifts to his parents from them and they opened them.

“Go ahead and open your presents too. They are right there, Justin.” Lynn said. Justin waved her off and handed Sierra her gifts and then started to open his. Cameron decided he needed to help Sierra with her presents. He reached his hand and tore the paper off the package.

“We have some news for you guys,” Sierra said after Justin had settled on the couch next to her.

“What is that,” Lynn asked even though she already had an idea of what she was going to say.

“We’re going to have a baby,” Justin finished for her and then kissed her cheek.

“How exciting,” Lynn stood up and hugged both of them. “When are you due?”

“The second week of July, hopefully the house will be built before then. But we will see.” Sierra reached over and rested her hand on Justin’s knee.



“It’s beautiful,” Sierra said as the architect showed them the plans for the house. There was a walk through going across the computer screen in front of them. “What do you think?”

“It’s not what I expected, but it’s great.” Justin responded. “Where does it sit on the property?”

“I have it situated right here,” Mr. Richardson pointed to the site plan. “It’s near the front of the site, but not to close to the road. I took into account the drive that is already there.” He explained.

Justin nodded, “I like that it will be hidden from traffic.”

“What is this material?” Sierra pointed to the image of the exterior and its cladding.

“It’s a sheet metal. We can always change it.”

“I think it’s cool. I like the contemporary stuff.” Sierra stated.

“My goal was to make this as ‘green’ of a building as possible, and to make it livable.”

“That’s great.”

“Is there anything that you aren’t happy with?”

“Hmm …” Sierra leaned over and looked at the three printouts that were laid out on the table. “I like all of it. What do you think, Justin?”

“It’s good … I was thinking it would be nice to have a studio.”

“Well, we can add an extra space on the site,” he pointed to the site plan, “in this area. Or we can modify a portion of the house.”

“What do you think?” Justin asked Sierra.

“It’s up to you. Just not the guest/office space because I really like that,” she responded.

Justin made his decision, which was to add an extra space onto the property. They stayed and chatted with the architect a little longer before heading back to Justin’s parents house.

“All of the materials can be modified to your preferences. And of course the floor plan can be modified at this point as well.” The architect started. He explained what else they needed to know and answered any questions they had.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki