Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




May 2014

“Hello?” Sierra answered the phone. She stood up and walked out of the living room and into the office to get away from the kids’ noise.

“Hi, this is Rose Theissen, from Orlando Child Services, I was hoping to speak with Justin or Sierra Timberlake,” she said.

“This is Sierra,” she responded as she sat down on the desk chair.

“Great. I am calling in regards towards Olivia Timberlake,” Rose started.

“Okay,” Sierra hesitated.

“Her siblings recently contacted us in hopes of meeting her. We’d like to discuss this with you and Mr. Timberlake, as well as Olivia if this is something you would be interested in,” Rose explained.

“I am going to have to talk to Justin about this first,” Sierra said. “I think Olivia has expressed some interest in meeting them.”

“Discuss it with both of them and give me a call when you can.”

Sierra grabbed a pen that was sitting on the desk and found a notepad. She wrote down the number as Rose said it and hung up the phone after they said “good-bye.”

As soon as she hung up the phone, it rang again.

“Hello?”

“Hey sweetie,” Justin’s voice came over the phone.

“Hi,” Sierra grinned. “How is it going up there in Tennessee?”

“Good. We’re getting a lot of work done in the studio.”

“That’s always good,” she responded and stood up. Sierra walked out of the office and back into the living room. She checked on the kids quickly and then went into their bedroom.

“Who were you on the phone with?” Justin asked.

“There is something we need to talk about,” Sierra picked up some clothes that were on the floor and headed into the bathroom to put them in the hamper.

“Is everything all right?” He sounded concerned.

“Yeah,” she answered quickly. “Child Services called and Olivia’s brother and sister have contacted them about meeting her.” She explained and walked over to the bed where there was folded laundry.

“Serious?” Justin asked.

“Mmhmm,” Sierra picked up the clothes and put them in her dresser. She closed the drawer and walked out of the bedroom.

“Let’s talk about it with her when I get home on Friday,” he said.

“That’s fine. I know you want to be the one to tell her.” Sierra rubbed her stomach as she walked into the kitchen. She could hear the kids laughing at something on the TV in the living room and she smiled.

“I think our family is going to get a little bit bigger,” Justin smiled. “And not just because of the baby.”

“You do huh?” Sierra poured herself a glass of milk and then walked into the living room. She sat down on the couch next to Cameron and wrapped her arm around him when he leaned against her.

“If Olivia wants to meet them, I want them to become a part of our family.”

“I think that’s great,” Sierra smiled and rubbed her fingers through Cameron’s hair.

“Is that Dad?” Olivia asked.

“Yeah, do you want to talk to him?” Sierra asked her. Olivia nodded. “I’m going to pass the phone onto Olivia.”

“Okay. I love you and call if you need anything,” Justin said.

“I love you too. Here’s Olivia,” Sierra passed the phone to her and paid attention to Olivia’s side of the conversation until Cameron started asking her questions about the baby.

“I’m hungry,” Cora interrupted Cameron and Sierra’s conversation.

“I’ll start dinner in a little bit,” Sierra said and yawned. It had been a long day with a trek to the park and fighting with Cameron to get his hair cut. “Let me just rest for a second.”

“Dad wants to talk to you, Cora,” Olivia said after she said her good-byes. She handed the phone to Cora and sat back on the couch with her feet tucked under her. Cora started to talk to Justin and Sierra decided she better get up and start fixing dinner before they were all whining about being hungry.



Justin walked through the glass doors and into baggage claim. He smiled when he saw Sierra and the kids standing there waiting for him. Olivia ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him.

“Hey, Liv,” Justin smiled and kissed her on the head. “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too,” Olivia grabbed his hand and walked back over to Sierra, Cora and Cameron.

Justin let go of her hand when they got over there and hugged Cora and Cameron before wrapping his arms around Sierra.

“I think you got bigger,” Justin kissed her cheek quickly.

“Thanks a lot,” Sierra smiled as she pinched his side. “It’s only been a week. I couldn’t have possibly gotten visibly bigger.”

Justin rolled his eyes and smiled, “You look beautiful though. Let me get my bag so we can get out of here.” He rubbed her stomach and then walked over to the conveyor belt that had already started to bring the bags out. Justin grabbed his bag and they headed outside. He reached for Cameron’s hand before the little boy stepped out into the parking lot.

Cameron looked up at Justin and smiled before chattering excitedly about the movie they saw the other day. Justin followed Sierra and the girls out to the SUV where he put his bag in the back and got Cameron situated in his car seat. Sierra let him drive.

It was later that night and Cora and Cameron had already been tucked into their beds. Sierra and Justin were going to talk to Olivia before they said goodnight to her.

“Hey sweetheart,” Justin sat down on the edge of her bed. “We need to talk to you about something before you go to sleep.”

“Okay,” Olivia sat up in her bed. Sierra pulled out the desk chair and sat down on it.

“You know how a long time ago we talked about the possibility of you meeting your brother and sister if you wanted to?” Justin asked Olivia. She responded with a shake of her head. “Well they contacted child services and they want to meet you.”

“Really?” Olivia sounded surprised.

“Yes,” Justin bit his bottom lip. “Now we won’t do it if it’s something you don’t want to do. It is completely up to you if you want to meet them or not.”

It was quiet for a few minutes before Olivia spoke up, “I think I want to meet them.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to think about it over the weekend?” Justin questioned. “I don’t want you to rush this decision, because it could change things.”

“But it won’t change that you’re my Dad and that Sierra is my Mom,” Olivia stated. “I want to meet them.”

“I’ll call Ms. Theissen Monday then,” Sierra smiled at Olivia and then Justin. She stood up slowly and put the chair back in its place. Sierra walked over to the bed and kissed Olivia on the head. “Good night sweetie. I love you.”

“Love you too,” Olivia smiled and hugged Sierra.

“Come on Justin,” Sierra grabbed Justin’s hand and tugged on it a few times.

“Right behind you,” Justin squeezed her hand and dropped it. Sierra walked out of the room leaving Justin to say goodnight to Olivia. Sierra was standing in the hallway outside of the room when Justin walked out. He pulled the door closed behind him and walked over to Sierra. “I hope this turns out okay.”

“It’ll be fine,” Sierra reached up and rubbed his arms. “Like you said before our family is about to get bigger.” She smiled and kissed his cheek. “Let’s go to bed. It’s been a long day for the both of us.”



“Come on in,” the older lady said as she held open her office door. “You guys can go ahead and sit down. I’ve got to go talk to someone real fast and I will be with you in a little while.”

“Thanks,” Justin said. He let Sierra and Olivia walk into the room first and then he followed. The three of them sat down at the conference table and waited for her to come back.

“I’m Rose Theissen,” she said as she walked back into the room. “You guys must be Sierra, Justin and Olivia.” She sat down at the table across from the three of them. “So you do want to meet your brother and sister?”

“Yes,” Olivia nodded.

“Okay. What we usually do with that is set up a meeting time and place. We like it to be at a spot where everyone will feel comfortable, so it’s usually a public restaurant or something like that. I would be with you guys the whole time,” Rose explained. “They have said that they can meet up with you whenever it is most convenient for you and where you would be most comfortable.”

“Is it possible to meet at our house or do you usually frown upon something like that?” Justin asked.

“Generally it is not recommended but if you are comfortable with that idea then we can set it up that way.”

“What do you think about that Olivia?” Justin asked.

“I don’t know,” she shrugged. “I guess that would be fine.” She looked over at Sierra.

“That’d be fine,” Sierra said. “Preferably on the weekend though. Just because that always seems to be the easiest for everyone.

“Any weekend is fine. They can pick the date and time.”

“I’ll let them know that then. I can let you know what they decided and we can arrange directions and things like that,” she said.

“Okay,” Justin nodded.

“Are you interested in knowing a little bit about their past and a little bit about what they are doing now?”

“Can I just know their names and then ask them when we meet?” Olivia asked.

“Sure,” Rose fiddled with a folder for a minute before speaking again. “Tyler is 19 and Jill is 17.” She talked to them for a little bit longer and then they left.

Justin looked in the rearview mirror on their way home from meeting with Rose. He smiled at Olivia and then glanced over at Sierra who was looking out the window.

“I’m really proud of you Olivia,” he said.

“Why?” She asked.

“Because you are acting very mature about all of this,” Justin responded. “Plus I get to be proud of you because you’re my daughter.”

Sierra looked over at Justin and smiled softly. She reached over and covered his hand in hers before squeezing it lightly. Justin returned her smile and turned his hand so he could hold hers.



And don't forget to let me know what you think!!! Man, hardly anyone read the last chapter. That makes me sad. : (
God bless,
Christine


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki