Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




August 2014

“All right,” Justin said as he and Sierra stood outside of their new house. “Here we are …”

“Without our stuff,” Sierra finished for him. She turned around to open the back door. Sierra unhooked the carrier from its base and got Carolyn out.

“The movers should be here any minute,” Justin said.

Lady jumped out of the car and took off to check out the new place. Cora and Olivia climbed out of the car as well and Cameron fought with the straps on his car seat before Justin helped him out.

Cameron took off for the tree house in the back yard behind Cora and Olivia. Sierra pulled the visor up on the carrier to cover Carolyn’s face from the sun.

“I’m going to go make sure he’s okay,” Sierra walked away and followed the three of them to the backyard.

Justin waved to his Mom and Dad when he saw their car pull up. They parked in the empty space next to Justin’s SUV and got out.

“Hey,” Lynn smiled as she walked over to where Justin was standing. “Where is everybody?”

“They’re out at the tree house,” Justin answered.

“We passed the movers a few miles back, so they should be here soon,” Paul said.

“Oh good,” he responded and walked over to open the front door. The house still smelled of fresh paint, which drifted out as he unlatched the second door to open that one as well.

“I bet it would be easier to bring the furniture up those stairs,” Paul said referring to the stars that led down into the backyard.

“Probably,” Justin thought about it for a minute. “They won’t have to fight with the turn in the stairs.”

“I’m going to go over by the kids and Sierra,” Lynn said. She squeezed Justin’s forearm and walked away from Paul and him.

The moving truck rumbled down the drive and parked. Justin and Paul directed the men on where to go. They spent the day getting everything moved in and arranged the way they wanted it.



Sierra unlocked the front door and opened it. “Hey,” she smiled at the woman on the other side.

“Hello,” the woman smiled warmly, “I’m Sarah Douglass. I love down the road and we’ve been watching this house come up. So I thought I’d come over, introduce myself and bring over something for your guys to eat.” She held up the ceramic casserole dish.

“I’m Sierra Timberlake and this is Carolyn Mae,” Sierra introduced herself and adjusted Carolyn in her arms.

“Well, it’s very nice to meet you both. Would you like me to take this up for you?” Sarah asked.

“Sure, come on in,” Sierra stepped aside so she could come in.

“How old is she?”

“She’s just a month,” Sierra answered as they headed up the stairs. “You can just put that in the fridge.” She put Carolyn in the carrier that was on the counter.

“So now the name Timberlake sounds familiar,” Sarah said as she put the dish in the fridge.

“I’m married to Justin Timberlake,” Sierra said.

“Okay,” Sarah nodded. “My youngest, Gwen, she was a big fan.” She sat down on one of the kitchen stools.

“He’s had a lot of fans,” Sierra said. “Would you like some iced tea?”

“Sure.”

“So how long have you lived out here?”

“Almost 30 years,” Sarah answered.

“Wow, I hope we stay out here that long.”

“Hello,” Justin said as he came into the house.

“Hey sweetie,” Sierra gave him a quick kiss. “This is our neighbor, Sarah Douglass. Sarah this is my husband, Justin.”

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Douglass,” Justin said.

“Just call me Sarah,” she said.

“Okay,” Justin diverted his attention to Carolyn when he saw her resting in the carrier. “There’s my little one.”

“She just went down Justin,” Sierra said as she put ice in two glasses.

“I won’t wake her up. I just want to sit with her on the couch,” Justin lifted the baby up and wrapped her up in his arms.

“Daddy’s little girl?” Sarah asked Sierra after Justin had settled himself down on the couch.

“Well, it’s definitely a tie between her and Olivia. I don’t think he could choose.” She glanced over at Justin who had turned the TV on. Sierra sat down on another stool next to Sarah. They sat and talked until they were interrupted by Cameron. Sarah left an hour later after offering her services as babysitter.



“What are you doing?” Justin asked as he plopped down on the bed next to Sierra. He rested his head on her legs, which were stretched out in front of her.

“What does it look like?” She asked. Sierra turned the page in her book without looking at him. “I’m waiting for Carolyn to wake up to feed her.”

“I’ll do that. You take a break,” Justin said.

“The bottles -”

“Are in the fridge,” Justin cut her off. “I know I’ve done this before.”

“Sorry,” Sierra apologized.

“Don’t say that,” Justin sat up when Carolyn’s cries came over the baby monitor. He kissed her on the lips before he climbed off the bed and out of their bedroom.

“What are you reading?” Cameron climbed onto the bed next to her.

“One of my books,” Sierra answered and put her arm around Cameron when he snuggled against her.

“Read to me?”

“You wouldn’t like it. Do you want to get one of your books?”

“No. Care’s loud,” Cameron stated.

“Yes she is you were loud too.”

“No.

“Yes,” Sierra kissed his forehead.

Justin came back in the room with Carolyn and a bottle. He settled on the bed next to Sierra and Cameron. Cora and Olivia made their way into the room too and jumped onto the bed. Lady’s collar jingled and a second later she was on the bed too.

Cameron took that as his cue to tackle the dog. She squirmed and yipped and Cameron teased her. The girls got involved to and before Justin and Sierra knew it there was a tangled up mess of the three kids and the dog at the end of their bed.

Sierra laughed and she leaned against Justin. She looked down at Carolyn, the other kids and then back to Justin. He grinned and then leaned down to kiss her. Sierra sighed and snuggled closer before closing her eyes with a smile on her face.



The end. I'm done with this story! Yeah!!! : ) Don't forget to let me know what you all thought.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki