Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




“For Friday I was thinking you could just come over right after work,” Justin suggested. They were walking around a party supply store, getting things for Olivia’s birthday party on Friday. Sierra was pushing the cart, and Cameron sat happily in the baby seat while Olivia and Cora walked in front of the cart.

“I can bring Olivia home, but then you can pick up Cora from my house.” Sierra said. They stopped in the aisle with the children’s party stuff.

“I can do that,” He nodded. “Pick out what you want Olivia.” Justin helped her get the stuff they needed, before moving on down the isle.



“Are you ready to go?” Sierra asked Olivia. It was Friday afternoon, and Olivia had been bouncing off the walls since she came into the classroom Sierra was in.

“Yes, yes, yes.” Olivia giggled and picked up her backpack.

“Well let’s go. I’ll see you on Monday Mrs. Crawford,” Sierra smiled and picked up her bag.

“Have a good weekend,” the older woman smiled.

“Thanks,” Sierra ushered Olivia out of the room and down the hall. “So are you ready to have a party?”

“Yeah,” Olivia answered enthusiastically.

“I told your Dad we would stop at the grocery store and pick up your cake and lots of junk food and soda,” Sierra said as they got into the car. They went to the grocery store that was ten minutes away from the school, and went inside. Sierra pushed the cart while Olivia picked out what she wanted to have along with the pizza and later that night as snacks. They checked out and put the food in the trunk, before heading to Justin’s house.

“Do you need help?” Justin asked when Olivia and Sierra walked into the kitchen.

“Yes,” Sierra answered. “Where is Cora?” She asked just as Cora came into the room.

“Sissy,” Cora wrapped her arms around her older sister.

“Cora,” Sierra said just as happily, “Did you have fun today?”

“Yeah, Justin took me to see a movie,” Cora answered.

“That sounds like fun, come and help us bring everything in from the car.” Sierra said and led Cora out to the garage where Justin was already handing Olivia another bag.

“How much did you buy?” Justin asked and shook his head with a laugh.

“Probably more then is needed, but I bought some stuff to make a punch, some snack mixes, and breakfast tomorrow.” They got the rest of the groceries out of the trunk and set them on the counter inside. Olivia and Cora ran upstairs leaving Sierra and Justin to put the groceries away.

“Olivia!” Justin yelled, “You need to pick up your room!”

“Dad!” Olivia whined.

“Now.”

“Cora you need to help,” Sierra said.

“Sissy ...”

“Cora ...” Sierra rolled her eyes at Justin, “God, they could be related.” Justin laughed and rubbed her back. “When is everyone showing up?”

“6:30,” Justin said and looked at the clock. “We have an hour and a half. Do you think I should order the pizza now?”

“Yeah, that will give them time. Just have them deliver it at seven,” Sierra dug out the plastic table cloth from one of the bags, and grabbed the plates and cups. She walked into the dining room and set them down on the serving table. “Will you bring the cake in here, and the chips and cookies?”

She unfolded the plastic table cloth over the wood table, and smoothed it out. Justin held the phone between his ear and shoulder as he brought the cake into the dining room. After Justin ordered the pizza, they finished setting up the dining room and picked up the family room a little bit.

“Do you have a punch bowl?” Sierra asked opening the cabinet doors in Justin’s kitchen.

“I think so,” Justin said, “I know I have seen one around here.” Sierra continued looking and pulled one out a minute later. “Do you need any help?”

“I think I got it, go and see what the girls are doing,” Sierra shooed him out of the kitchen. She heard his footsteps on the stairs, and him talking to Cora and Olivia upstairs. She scooped some lime sherbet ice cream into the bowl, and then poured Sprit into as well. Sierra put it in the fridge to keep it cool.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later and Sierra walked down the hall to open it. She pulled the door open just as Olivia came running down the stairs.

“Hello,” Sierra smiled and opened the door wider, “Come on in. I’m Sierra.”

“I’ve seen you at school,” Olivia’s friend said.

“I teach with Mrs. Crawford. What is your name sweetie?” Sierra asked.

“Madison,” She answered.

“Well it’s nice to meet you,” Sierra smiled. The two girls ran off, “You can just set her stuff in here. What is your name?”

“Grace,” Her mother answered as she set Madison’s sleeping bag and back pack on the floor of the living room.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Grace. Justin should be coming down soon, if you want to talk to him. I’m going to be around till they fall asleep, and then come back in the morning to make breakfast.” Sierra said. Justin came down stairs with Cora on his heels. He introduced himself to Grace, and they talked for a few minutes. The other two girls showed up within fifteen minutes, and the party began.

Sierra was able to come up with some games for them to play, before the pizza came. Sierra served them their punch, and Justin helped dish out the pizza to the five girls. Justin and Sierra went into the kitchen and left the girls alone, while they ate.

“Thanks for helping again,” Justin said.

“Not a problem,” Sierra smiled and sat down at the counter with her plate of food and cup. “I love helping whenever it involves kids.”

“I know which is why I asked.” He said and sat down next to her. They ate their food and chatted quietly. “Hey,” Justin stopped her from getting up by putting his hand on her knee.

“Yeah?” She asked.

“My Mom is having a little family party tomorrow night at her house, for mine and Olivia’s birthdays, would you like to come?” He asked, “She really wants to meet you, and everyone else who is going to be there. Cora and Cameron are invited as well.”

“Sure, I would love to meet your Mom,” Sierra gave him a kiss and then got off the stool. She put her plate in the trash and walked into the dining room. “What are you girls giggling about?” Sierra chuckled at them. “Does anyone want anymore pizza or punch?” She got a few requests for punch, but no more pizza. Sierra got them some more punch, and then cleared away the empty plates and pizza boxes. “Could you get a lighter or some matches and there are candles on the table, for the cake.”

Justin nodded and watched her stuff the plates into the trash can. She left the pizza boxes on the counter to clear out later, and Justin walked over to a drawer near the sink. After she grabbed the ice cream and a spoon from the drawer, she went back into the dining room with Justin behind her.

Justin put the candles in the cake, and lit them. He led the girls in song before cutting the cake. Sierra dished ice cream for those who wanted it, and handed it out. The rest of the evening went smoothly with Sierra directing a few games, and Justin watching. The girls fell asleep just after twelve and Justin walked Sierra out to her car.

“You’re awesome,” He said as they stood outside her car.

“I know,” Sierra playfully tossed her hair over her shoulder and laughed when he rolled his eyes. “I’m going to bring Cameron with me in the morning and I am going to come over around 7:30 so be up.”

“I will,” Justin wrapped his arms around her. “Please drive safely and call me when you get to your house.”

“Okay,” Sierra kissed his cheek. “Have a good night, and I’ll see you bright and early. Do you want me to call you before I leave home in the morning?”

“I think I can manage.” Justin smiled and kissed her. “Good night.”

“Night,” Sierra said as she climbed into her car. She pulled the door closed and waved to him as she started the car. Justin grinned and put his hands in his pockets. He watched her back out of the driveway and went back inside.



“Good morning and Happy Birthday,” Sierra smiled at Justin as she came in from the garage. Justin had left the door open for her that morning. He grumbled and sat down at the kitchen table. Sierra giggled, which made Cameron laugh too as he rested on her hip. “Hold Cameron, so I can start breakfast.” Sierra moved the little boy and plopped him onto Justin’s lap.

“This is too early, isn’t it Cam?” Justin asked the baby boy, who just looked up at him with a grin. Sierra walked over to the fridge and pantry and pulled the things out she bought to make breakfast.

“Has anyone stirred?” Sierra asked him as she found a mug and filled it with coffee for herself.

“They still looked dead when I went in there this morning.” He answered and moved Cameron so he was sitting on the edge of the table. “And how are you little one?” Justin made faces at him and chuckled at the faces Cameron made back. “Oh I think I love you,” He picked him up and planted a big kiss on the babies cheek, and Cameron squealed. Sierra smiled at the two boys from where she stood at the counter.

The girls all got up within the next hour and Sierra served them breakfast. After they ate, Sierra had them get dressed and roll up their sleeping bags and pack their overnight bags. They watched cartoons until their parents picked them up. Justin helped Sierra pick up the living room and dining room, while the two girls entertained Cameron.

“I need to get these two home so they can take a nap,” Sierra said after they had eaten a quick lunch. She walked into the living room and picked up some of Cameron’s toys that were spread out. She put them in his bag and picked Cameron up. “Go find your shoes Cora.” She said to the little girl who was watching TV. Cora got up and walked out of the room.

“How about I meet you at your house at five, and we can ride over together.” Justin suggested.

“Sure.” Sierra nodded. “Are you ready Cora?”

“Yeah,” She answered. Justin had put Cora’s stuff in Sierra’s car earlier.

“See you later.”

“Thanks for helping again and for coming,” Justin said. He gave Sierra a quick kiss.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki