Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Grandma," Olivia yelled. They had just arrived at Justin's Mom's house for the little party later that evening. Justin's Mom walked out of the kitchen with a smile on her face. "Hey sweet pea," she said bending over and giving her granddaughter a kiss. "I think there are some popsicles in the freezer if you and Cora," she winked at the other little girl, "want to go and get one."

"Come on," Olivia grabbed Cora's hand and the two ran off into the kitchen.

"Happy birthday Justin," She kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"How are you Mom?" He asked as she pulled away.

"I'm doing good. Now please introduce me even though, I already know who is who." She said and wrapped her arm around Justin's.

"This is Sierra and this little monster is Cameron," Justin introduced as he reached and grabbed Cameron out of Sierra's arms.

"It's nice to meet you Sierra," she said and gave the younger woman a hug.

"It's nice to meet you to Mrs. Harless," Sierra said.

"Call me Lynn," she said, "come, come. Let's go into the kitchen. I have some stuff to finish in there before everyone else gets here. I heard so much from Justin and Olivia about you."

"I hope it's all good," Sierra followed her into the kitchen. Justin walked behind her with Cameron still in his arms. She saw Cora and Olivia outside talking to an older man, who she assumed was Justin's Dad.

"Paul, come inside and meet Sierra," Lynn stuck her head out the back door. He waved her off and turned back to the girls. "I swear he has no manners sometimes."

"Dad does too," Justin defended and sat down at the kitchen table. He turned Cameron around on his lap. Sierra set Cameron's diaper bag on the table and sat down too.

"So how did the party go last night?" Lynn asked.

"It went great," Justin said. He bounced Cameron on his knee when he started to fuss.

"Do you want me to take him?" Sierra asked.

"He's fine," Justin said. "Sierra was great help, and everyone seemed to have fun."

"Well that's good."

"Oh before I forget can I put this in the fridge?" Sierra asked as she pulled out a jar of baby food from the bag on the table.

"Whatever you need," Lynn said.

"Is Brianna coming?" Olivia asked. She came into the kitchen with Cora on her heels and Justin's Dad behind them. Sierra pulled open the refrigerator door open, and put the jar on the top shelf.

"Yes she is."

"Do you need any help?" Sierra asked.

"I got it. Sierra this is Paul. Paul, Sierra." Lynn introduced.

"It's nice to meet you," Sierra smiled. She took Cameron from Justin when he headed out of the kitchen to open the door. Justin introduced her to Joey, Kelly, and Brianna. Sierra hit it off with them, especially Kelly. A few other friends of his showed up within minutes of each other.

"So what do you do?" Kelly asked Sierra as she sat down on the couch.

"I am working on my teaching certificate right now. I am teaching at Martin Elementary right now, to finish up the last class I need to graduate." Sierra answered and shifted Cameron on her lap. Justin put his arm around her shoulder and moved closer to her. "I love working with the kids there."

They talked through dinner, and then the guys disappeared into the other room. Justin took Cameron with him and left Sierra to fend for herself.

"He seems to have taken to Cameron," Lynn commented.

"Oh I know," Sierra smiled and fussed with her glass of soda that was sitting on the table. "The same with Cora, it is amazing to see it, and I think I've fallen for Olivia too. She is a sweetheart. He has done a great job, which must be a reflection of how he was raised."

"No need to say stuff like that, I already like you," Lynn smiled and stood up. "Who wants coffee?" She patted Sierra on the back as she walked to the counter.

"I'll have a cup," Sierra responded.

"Kelly?"

"Sure. So how did you two meet anyway?" Kelly asked.

"I was shopping with Cora and Cameron, and he was in the little girls department with Olivia." Sierra answered, "Nothing to special, he invited us to McDonald's for lunch. And a few days later he called and we had our first date." Sierra shrugged.

"So when was this?"

"In November," Sierra answered, "So we have been dating for two months. Any other questions?"

"I'm sure I could come up with a few," Lynn said as she poured coffee into three mugs. "So Justin said that your Mom passed away?"

"Yeah," Sierra nodded and told them about her mother. She hadn't felt this comfortable around anyone new in a really long time. Justin came into the room and handed Cameron off to Sierra.

"He's messy," Justin said making a face.

"Thanks for passing him off," Sierra smiled.

"You have his stuff," He kissed her cheek and walked out of the room. Sierra shook her head and stood up. She found what she needed in his bag and asked Lynn where she could change his diaper. Sierra changed his diaper and held onto him while she talked. Cameron was sound asleep when they left a few hours later.

"Let me get Olivia in my car, and then I'll take Cora up for you." Justin said quietly. They were standing outside of Sierra's house, at her car. Sierra unlatched the buckles on Cameron's car seat, and moved them above his head. She lifted him out of the car seat and grabbed the diaper bag.

"Thanks," Sierra said and walked up to the porch. She managed to unlock the front door and turn the lights on, before heading upstairs to put Cameron down.

"Sierra?" She heard Justin come up the steps.

"Cora's room is right down here," Sierra said to him once he hit the landing. "Thanks for bringing her up."

"Not a problem," Justin followed her down the hall and into Cora's room. He laid Cora down on the bed, and Sierra pulled her shoes off. They walked out of the room and back downstairs. "Did you have a good time tonight?"

"It was great. Your Mom and Dad are really nice," she said, "Thank you for inviting me, and I hope you had a good birthday."

"I did," Justin nodded. "And thank you for coming." He said as they stepped onto the front porch. "Sleep well."

"I will," Sierra nodded. "It's been a long day. Good night." She rose up on her toes to give him a kiss.

"Good night," He smiled and kissed her again. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay," She nodded and watched Justin go down the stairs and out to his car. Sierra went inside and back upstairs to put Cora in her pajamas for the night.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki