Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




March 2012

“Do you want me to take him?” Justin asked looking up from the table where he was coloring with the two girls. Sierra was trying to cook dinner and Cameron had decided that he didn’t want her to do that.

“I’ve got him,” Sierra bounced the baby on her hip a little.

“Are you sure?” He stood up from the table. Sierra looked at Cam and then as the stove, before she walked over to Justin and handing him over.

“Thanks.”

“Not a problem,” Justin looked at Cameron, “let’s get out of your mother’s hair for awhile.” He took Cameron outside and stood on the back patio. Sierra was happy that both Justin and Olivia were comfortable in her home.

“Hey girls pick up the crayons and paper so I can set the table,” Sierra said.

“Sissy-”

“Cora, it’s time to eat dinner.” Sierra said and put her hands on her hips. She stared at the child. Olivia had already started to put the crayons away when Cora gave up and picked up their drawings.

Justin came in and put Cameron in his highchair before grabbing the plates Sierra had set down on the counter. He put them on the table before pulling out glasses from another cabinet.

They sat down to dinner together, and afterwards moved into the living room to watch a movie. Justin sat on the couch next to Sierra, and kept Cameron occupied throughout most of it. Sierra watched the two of them interact more then she watched the movie.

She was getting used to him being around a lot, and so were Cora and even Cameron. Sierra was starting to notice that that they were looking up to him, and Olivia was doing the same with her. Her attention turned to the girls, when they laughed at a scene in the movie.

“Can I stay over tonight?” Olivia asked as soon as the credits started to role.

“Olivia,” Justin scolded her since she knew better then to invite herself over.

“That’s fine,” Sierra looked over at Justin. “It’s a Friday night. I don’t see why not.” She shrugged and stood up. “I don’t mind. I’ve got a T-shirt she can sleep in, and you can just come and get her in the morning.” Sierra reached down and picked Cameron up out of his arms.

“This little guy needs to sleep and you girls need to run upstairs and get ready for bed. I’ll get you a shirt to sleep in Olivia. And you wait right there Justin.” Sierra smiled and walked up the stairs after the girls.

Sierra put Cameron down in his crib and went into her room to get a shirt for Olivia to wear. She could hear the two girls giggling in the next room over.

“All right girls get in your PJ’s and go say goodnight to Olivia’s Dad,” Sierra said as she handed Olivia the t-shirt.

“Can we sleep in the guestroom?” Cora asked.

“Sure,” Sierra smiled. “Now get ready for bed.” She walked out of Cora’s room and down the stairs. Justin was still sitting on the couch with his head resting on the back and his eyes closed. “Tired?”

“Yes,” He answered keeping his eyes close, “thanks for letting her stay over.”

“Do you want to stay too?” Sierra asked almost shyly. He looked up at her. “Not to- but to just-” Justin’s hands reached up and pulled her down onto his lap. He kissed her cheek.

“Sure,” He responded with a grin. Sierra moved off of his lap when the girls came down the stairs. “Ready for bed?”

“Yes.”

“Give me a hug,” Justin said to Olivia. She climbed up onto his lap and wrapped her arms around him. He kissed her forehead. “All right off to bed. I love you.”

“I love you too, Daddy.” Olivia smiled.

“Night Justin.” Cora said and gave him a hug.

“Night Cora,” he kissed her forehead too.

“I’ll be right back,” Sierra said to Justin and ushered the two girls upstairs. He could hear lots of giggling and Sierra tucking them in for the night. Sierra came back down and sat next to Justin. He put his arm around her shoulder and she moved closer to him.

“This is nice,” he stated quietly. Sierra nodded against his shoulder. “I don’t want it to change.”

“Me neither,” Sierra answered. “The kids are tucked into bed, and the parents get some time to themselves.”

“Yeah, ya wanna make out?” He wiggled his eyebrows up and down as he said this. Sierra took the opportunity to pinch his side. “Ow,” he said and looked at her. Sierra shook her head with a smile, before resting it on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head, and reached for the remote to find something to watch on TV.

“Are you going to fall asleep on me?” He asked noticing that her eyes were closed.

“I might. I had a crazy day, you know? Chasing 20 kids all day is hard work.” She said keeping her eyes closed.

“But you enjoy it right?”

“Always.”

“Then it doesn’t matter,” he kissed her head again. “You should just go to bed.”

“It’s only nine though.” She protested.

“But you’re tired. Come on, I’ll go with you.” He nudged her off the couch and Sierra stood up and stretched. Justin followed her up the steps. Sierra opened the first door at the top of the steps. “It’s so small.”

“I’ve lived in this room almost my entire life. I didn’t have the heart to move into my mother’s room after she died.” Sierra answered. “Her room is the guestroom now. Umm … the bathroom is right next door if you have to go.” Sierra pulled out her pajamas. “I’m going to change. Make yourself comfortable.” She disappeared out of the room and Justin sat down on the bed. He took his shoes off and set them down at the end of the bed.

Sierra came back into the room and threw her dirty clothes on the desk chair. Justin was still sitting on the end of the bed in his clothes. “Are you going to be comfortable sleeping in that?”

“I don’t want you to be uncomfortable,” he said and watched her pull back the covers on the bed.

“If I was going to be uncomfortable I wouldn’t have invited you to stay,” Sierra set the extra pillows on the floor and climbed under the sheets. “Are you?”

“No,” Justin stood up and pulled his t-shirt off. Sierra watched him with a small grin, before pulling the covers up over herself and lying down. Justin watched her snuggle under the covers and unbuttoned his shorts. He pulled them off, folded them, and set them down next to his shoes. He crawled under the covers and cuddled up next to her.

“Comfy?” Sierra sighed and reached up to turn the lamp off. She rolled over onto her back, and looked over at him.

“Very,” he answered. “Sierra?”

“Hmmm…” she looked at him with love in her eyes. His hand rubbed over her t-shirt covered stomach.

“I love you,” Justin whispered.

“I love you too, Justin.” Sierra smiled and rolled on her side to face him. Justin’s hand fell around her waist and rubbed her back. She kissed his lips and moved her hand so it rested on his hip. She pressed up against him as she deepened contact against his lips. Justin wrapped his arm around her tighter and rolled over onto his back so she lay on top of him.

“Is this okay?” He asked quietly and rubbed his hands up and down her back. Sierra nodded and moved to kiss his neck. Justin pulled back a little and she pulled away with a questioning look in her eyes.

“What?” Sierra asked with a whine in her voice. “I said it was fine.” She kissed his cheek and then his lips. “Justin.” Sierra pouted against his lips.

“I just don’t want to get too carried away,” he smiled.

“Just kissing, you know I don’t want to do anything more.” She looked at him and met his soft lips with hers once again. Justin kept his arms around her, as Sierra reached one hand up to play with the curls on his head.



“Ms. Stevens,” Mrs. Duvall said when she stepped into the cafeteria that following Monday. Sierra was on cafeteria duty that day during her classes lunch time. She turned around and smiled at the older woman.

“Hello Mrs. Duvall,” Sierra grinned. “What do you need?” She kept one eye on the six and seven year olds sitting at the tables and the other on the woman standing next to her.

“Are you able to stay late after school is out? I would like to discuss something with you.” She said.

“Yeah,” Sierra responded confused, “Is everything okay?”

“Of course it is,” Mrs. Duvall said, “Just come to my office around 3:30.”

“I will,” Sierra nodded.

“Can I go to the bathroom?” Christina, one of the girls in her class asked her.

“Yeah,” Sierra answered looking down at the little girl. She watched her walk out the cafeteria doors.

“I’ll see you later,” Mrs. Duvall waved and walked towards another teacher who was on cafeteria duty with Sierra. Sierra moved her gaze back onto the students and her mind wandered to what the meeting was going to be about.

The rest of the day moved by slowly, and Sierra was anxious to get to the meeting by time the bells rang that afternoon. Olivia came into the room, and Sierra explained that they couldn’t leave right away since she had to meet with Mrs. Duvall. Sierra had begun driving Olivia home from school for Justin a few weeks before.

She headed down to the principal’s office with a few minutes to spare, and walked in to see Mrs. Duvall sitting on one side of the desk and Mrs. Crawford on the other. Sierra chose the empty seat next to Mrs. Crawford.

“What’s going on?” Sierra asked cautiously.

“Why are you so nervous sweetie?” Mrs. Duvall asked. Sierra shrugged. “It’s nothing bad, I promise.” She smiled and looked to Mrs. Crawford. Sierra’s gaze followed the other woman’s.

“Sierra,” Trish Crawford started.

“Yes?” Sierra asked.

“As you know, I am retiring at the end of the year … and before we start to look at hiring someone to fill the position, I wanted to ask you first. I would love for you to be my replacement at the end of the year.” Trish explained.

“Seriously?” Sierra visibly relaxed and got excited.

“Yes. I know the semester started a little rough for you, with the way I am. But, I feel that you are fully qualified for my position, and will be even more so once you get your degree.” Trish said with a smile.

“So, Mrs. Stevens, what do you say?” Lily said from behind her desk.

“I could not possibly turn this job down. It “ wow … thank you so much.” Sierra grinned, “I would be honored to work here.”

“Well then, you are more then hired.” Lily smiled at the young woman. She knew that Sierra would fit right in next year, because she already did. “Let’s go over your contract for next year then. Do you have time to do that?”

“Of course,” Sierra smiled and moved to sit on the edge of her seat, “Trish do you think you could tell Olivia that I am going to be running a little behind.”

“Sure sweetie,” Trish stood up from the seat next to her and patted Sierra on the shoulder. She left the office leaving Sierra alone with the principal to discuss the contract and her salary, and everything else that she needed to know. Sierra was in the office for another hour, before she signed on the dotted line. She thanked Lily again, before leaving the office with a big grin on her face.

Olivia was sitting at one of the desks working on her homework when Sierra walked into the room.

“Guess what?” Sierra asked Olivia. They were the only two in the room since Mrs. Crawford had left for the day.

“What?” Olivia asked sensing Sierra’s excitement. She stood up from the desk and looked at Sierra.

“I got a job here. I’m going to be teaching here full time next year,” Sierra grinned when Olivia wrapped her arms around the older woman.

“That’s so cool. Maybe you can be my teacher,” Olivia said with a hopeful look on her face.

“Well I don’t know about that.” Sierra said happily, “let’s get home. I wanna tell Aunt Carrah and your Dad.” Sierra quickly packed her bag and the two of them left to get to Sierra’s house.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki