Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




“Aunt Carrah!” Sierra yelled when she and Olivia walked into the house. She threw her stuff down on the kitchen table and walked into the living room. Carrah was sitting on the couch with Cora next to her and Cameron in her lap. “Guess what?”

“What?” Carrah asked and stood up. Sierra reached for Cameron and pulled him into her arms when he reached out for her. She kissed the little boy and giggled when he did.

“Mrs. Crawford wants me to take over for her when she retires this year. Aunt Carrah I got a job, I’ve signed the contract and everything. Isn’t that exciting?” Sierra bounced up and down a little eliciting a squeal from Cameron who could sense her excitement.

“That’s wonderful news, Sierra.” Carrah wrapped her arms around Sierra and gave her a hug. “You deserve it so much.”

“Thank you,” Sierra gushed, “I couldn’t believe it. I was scared out of my mind when Lily said she wanted to talk to me, and then when I saw Trish in the office, I just about freaked out. But “ I just … it’s so freakin’ exciting.”

“What’s so freakin’ exciting?” Justin asked walking into the house. He really had made himself home at her home. Olivia launched herself into his arms and Justin kissed the girl. “You are getting too big for this Miss Olivia.” He smiled and put her back down on the ground.

“They hired me Justin, Lily and Trish.” Sierra smiled again, “I’m going to be a teacher at Olivia’s school.”

“That’s great news, sweetie.” Justin approached her and wrapped his arms around her before kissing her. “You are going to be an amazing teacher. And I told you, you could replace that old Mrs. Crawford any day.” He put his hands on her cheeks and pecked her lips again.

“Justin!” Sierra scolded playfully and giggled again. “I am so excited. This is one of the best days of my life … I can’t believe it.”

“Sierra might be my teacher,” Olivia boasted proudly.

“We will have to see about that. I don’t think the school will let me, but that would be cool if I could,” Sierra smiled at Olivia.

“It sure would.” Justin said and put his hands on Olivia’s shoulders since she was standing in front of him. “So I think this calls for a celebration. Where should we go eat?”

“You guys pick, I want to change clothes first.” Sierra said and disappeared up the stairs with Cameron in her arms. She set Cameron down on her bed and looked through her dresser for jeans and a t-shirt. “Mommy got a job Cameron that means good stuff for you, me, and Auntie Cora.” Sierra said to the baby as she changed her clothes. She watched Cameron crawl across the bed, and reach for the stuffed dog that rested between the two pillows.

“Mama …” Cameron giggled and tugged on the foot of the stuffed animal. Sierra sat down on the bed and pulled her so he rested on her lap.

“You amaze me,” Sierra gushed and wrinkled her nose, “and you’re messy.” Cameron screeched when she placed kisses all over his face as they stood up. Sierra slipped her feet into her flip-flops, and walked out of her room to his.




April

“Hey baby,” Justin said as he pulled his front door open. Justin took Sierra’s hand as she stepped inside and kissed her cheek.

“Where’s Olivia?” Sierra asked and looked around the living room. She noticed that he had the lights down low and music playing. “Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Timberlake?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Maybe so,” he said with a grin. “Go sit down, and I’ll get our drinks. What would you like to drink?”

“What do you have?” she asked. Justin rattled off what he had and Sierra made a decision. He disappeared into the kitchen and Sierra made herself comfortable on the floor. Justin had pushed the sofa back, and put a bunch of pillows on the floor for them to sit on.

“Shit …” She heard from the kitchen when a glass shattered.

“Do you need some help?” Sierra asked him.

“No,” Justin answered, “just stay in there.” He said knowing that she was probably halfway to the kitchen by then.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah,” he said. “I want you to relax tonight.” Justin walked back into the living room and handed Sierra her glass, and sat down next to her. He put his own glass on the coffee table and put his arm around her shoulders.

“For my birthday?” She asked and put her hand on his thigh.

“Of course,” Justin kissed her forehead, “and for me. We always take the kiddies with us, so it’s been awhile since just the two of us have had time together. So Happy Birthday Sierra.”

“Thank you,” Sierra said and kissed him. “So what’s for dinner?”

“You’ll see. I’m going to go finish up in the kitchen so stay in here.” Justin stood up and straightened out his pants.

“Are you sure you don’t need any help?” Sierra asked once again.

“I can get it,” he said and walked back into the kitchen. Justin came back into the living room ten minutes later with two plates and set one down in front of Sierra. He put his plate down and sat down next to her.

“This looks good,” Sierra said observing the plate of food in front of her. She picked up the knife and fork that were sitting on the table and cut into the meat on her plate. “Ooo … it is.” She stated after putting a bite in her mouth. They ate and chatted throughout the meal.

“So …” Justin said as he set their desert down on the table. He sat back down next to her. “I’m going to go back into the studio in a month.”

“Really?” Sierra asked. “That’s great. I bet you’re ready.”

“Uh-huh. It’s been too long,” Justin nodded and put the fork through the piece of pie that was in front of him.

“Did you make this too?” Sierra asked.

“No,” he shook his head, “you aren’t that special.” Justin winked and held the fork in front of her mouth. Sierra took the bite that he offered.

“So when did you last CD come out?” She asked after she finished chewing.

“A couple of years ago,” Justin answered. “So I am going to be traveling a lot between here, LA, New York, and Tennessee the next few months, to get the CD out at the beginning of next year.”

“That’ll be fun,” Sierra said, “for you. What about Olivia?”

“Well I was going to ask you … my Mom can watch her during the summer, but I was thinking, if I’m still recording once school starts, could she maybe stay with you? It’d be easier on my Mom, since you’d both be going to the same place anyway.” Justin said.

“That’d be fine.” Sierra smiled, “I’d love to have her stay and Cora would be thrilled as well.”

“Great,” Justin said. They finished their desert with Justin stealing kisses from her in between bites.

“Justin?” Sierra asked and played with the collar on his shirt. She turned her body so she was pressed up against his side.

“Hmmm,” he turned his head to face her.

“I want to be with you,” she moved her head to kiss his neck and moved up to kiss his ear, then cheek and she ended with her mouth on his.

“Are you sure?” He asked quietly. Sierra nodded and licked her lips. Justin brought his hand up behind her head and ran his fingers through her hair. Sierra touched her lips to his and moved so she was straddling his waist. “We’ll take it slow.”

He moved his hands down her back and rubbed up and down. Sierra moved her lips down his chin and onto his neck. Justin stopped moving his hands and scooted back across the floor so he could lean against the couch. She followed him the few short feet, and Justin returned his hands to her back. They stayed on the floor for several minutes exploring each other before Justin suggested they move to the bedroom.



Sierra turned over and hugged the pillow to her bare chest. The bed shifted next to her and she felt Justin against her. His arm wrapped around her, and he grabbed for her hand. He sat up a little to kiss for forehead and then cuddled back up next to her.

“Are you awake?” He asked quietly.

“Mmm … yeah,” Sierra answered and rolled onto her back, letting go of the pillow as she did. Justin moved his hand from hers to place it on her stomach. He brushed his thumb under her breast.

“So you wanna?” He rolled on top of her and Sierra giggled as his lips met hers. Justin leaned on one arm and moved his free hand down the side of her body over her hip and to the back of her thigh. Sierra put her hands on his chest and moved them over his shoulders and down his back.

“I love you,” Sierra said against his neck.



“Where are you going?” Justin moaned as Sierra rolled out of bed. His armed fell across the bed as her body slipped out from under it.

“I’m going to make breakfast,” Sierra answered. She pulled her panties on and found the button down shirt Justin had been wearing the night before.

“It’s too early,” Justin whined and reached his hand out for hers. Sierra took his hand and leaned over the bed to kiss him.

“It’s 9:30,” Sierra said against his lips and pulled away after he gave her another kiss. “What time do you need to be at your Mom’s to pick up Olivia?”

“Just whenever,” Justin rolled over onto his back and let go of her hand.

“Come to the kitchen whenever you’re up,” Sierra smiled at him and walked out of the bedroom. She went to the kitchen and opened his pantry door to see what he had. Sierra found some stuff to make pancakes and a couple of oranges in the fridge.

Justin walked up behind her and grabbed her butt when she was standing at the stove. Sierra jumped, turned around and smacked his arm.

“Do you want me to burn myself?” She asked.

“No,” Justin shook his head and wrapped his arms around her. “Did you have to leave me this morning?” He buried his head in her neck and kissed the skin there.

“Yes,” Sierra answered and set the spoon that was in her hand down. She put her arms around him. “You want to eat don’t you?”

“Not more then I want to be with you.” He pulled back a little bit and looked down at her with a grin on his face. Sierra rolled her eyes and stood taller to give him a kiss.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki