Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




May 2012

“What do you want for graduation?” Justin asked Sierra. They stood in the living room while the girls played with Cameron.

“Nothing,” Sierra answered.

“There must be something you want.”

“Yeah Sissy,” Olivia stood up and put her hands on her hips. Somewhere along the way she had picked up calling her that. Too much time with Cora is what Sierra assumed.

“Yeah,” Cora jumped up too and stood in the same stance as Olivia was. Justin chuckled at the girl’s behavior.

“I don’t want anything you guys,” Sierra bent down and picked Cameron up from the floor. “Nor do I need anything.”

“Do you girls want to go shopping?” Justin asked Olivia and Cora. He completely ignored Sierra’s previous statements.

“Yes,” Cora answered and bounced up and down on her feet. “Can we go now?”

“Sure,” Justin smiled, “go put your shoes on.” Cora ran up the stairs.

“Justin,” Sierra sighed.

“Sierra,” Justin mocked her tone, “don’t fight it. Cameron is going to come too; he needs to pick out something for his Mommy.”

“You don’t have to take him,” Sierra said.

“Yes I do,” Justin insisted and pulled Cameron from her arms. Sierra willingly let him go. “You take a nice bath or something and enjoy some alone time.”

“Are you sure?” She asked.

“Of course I am,” Justin responded. “So can I take your car, so I don’t have to fight with car seats?”

“Yeah, let me go pack a bag for him. My keys are in my purse.” Sierra headed up the stairs.

“Let’s go find those keys,” Justin walked into the kitchen where he knew Sierra kept her purse. Justin opened the bag and pulled her keys out, which he handed to Cameron when the boy reached for them.

“There’s a change of clothes in here, and some diapers,” Sierra said walking into the kitchen with the bag open, “let me put some juice and some crackers in here for him. The stroller should be in the trunk.” Sierra put the bottle in a small cooler to keep it cool and put it in the bag. She walked over to the pantry.

“Okay,” Justin nodded and took the bag from her when she handed it to him a minute later. He put it over his shoulder. “I’ll call if I need anything.”

“Okay. Cameron you behave for Justin.” Sierra rubbed the top of his head and Cameron smiled at his Mom as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

“I’m ready,” Cora yelled as she ran down the stairs.

“Please behave for Justin and I’ll see you later,” Sierra said putting her hand underneath Cora’s chin. “I love you,” she kissed Cora’s chin.”

“Bye,” Cora said. Sierra said ‘bye’ to Justin and Olivia. She watched from the porch as Justin, got the kids into the car, and waved as he got into the front seat. Sierra went inside for some quiet time.



“Olivia, get Cameron out of his car seat for me,” Justin said as he pulled the stroller out of the trunk. He started to pull on the stroller to get it apart.

“You do it like this,” Cora walked over and pressed the button on the back of the stroller. Olivia walked around to the back of the car with Cameron in her arms.

“Thanks,” Justin looked down at Cora sheepishly. She smiled and helped Olivia put Cameron in his stroller. Justin put the bag in the bottom of the stroller and made sure the car doors were locked.

“So what should we get Sierra?” Justin asked as they walked towards the building.

“Mmm … a bracelet,” Cora answered after thinking about it for a second.

“Like mine Dad,” Olivia said, “the one with the … the charms.” She looked up at him as he held the door open for them to go inside. Justin wrestled with the door and the stroller for a minute before someone grabbed the door for him.

“Thanks,” he said, “Olivia get that door.” They got inside the mall. “That’s a great idea girls. Let’s go check out a jewelry store then.” He led them in one direction. “Stay close.” Justin reached up and pulled the baseball cap on his head down, as a familiar wave of paranoia set in.

“Can we go look at the books?” Olivia asked as they walked past a bookstore.

“We’ll go after we get Sierra her gift,” Justin said and turned the stroller into the jewelry store. Olivia and Cora followed. “Do you have any charm bracelets?” He asked the sales assistant who wasn’t busy.

“Yes sir, right over here.” Justin was shown the case that housed the charms and the bracelets. “Is there anything specific you were looking for?”

“Well we need the bracelet part … my girlfriend is graduating from college, so maybe something that has to do with that. Hey girls, come over here to pick out some charms.” He turned around and looked at the girls who were looking in another case.

“How many?” Cora asked walking over to him and looking in the case, which was just at her height.

“Three each … and I’ll pick out some to be from Cameron.” Justin answered.

“What about from you?” Olivia asked.

“I’m going to get her something else.” He said. “Pick out from the silver ones. Can I see what you have for chains?” Justin took the hat off his head and hung it on one of the stroller’s handles.

“Of course,” the man smiled recognizing Justin. He bent over and unlocked the case before pulling out a tray with the choices. Justin picked out a bracelet that had hearts as the links to put the charms on. After deciding which size would fit her best, he turned to the girls and helped them finalize their decisions.

Justin picked out a graduation hat, an ‘I love mom’ charm, and a heart that he was going to have engraved for the bracelet. He paid for the charms and the bracelet and left it with the jeweler to put it together.

“Do you girls want to go look at the bookstore?” Justin asked. The girls answered and they headed in that direction. They spent the next hour at the back of the store, because Cora wanted him to read her some books. Olivia found some books that she wanted, and since Justin couldn’t say no to her, he bought books for both Cora and Olivia (to be fair). And even a couple for Cameron, that Cora insisted he didn’t have.

They went back to the jewelry store and picked up the bracelet. The salesman showed them the bracelet.

“What do you think girls?” Justin asked Cora and Olivia.

“It’s pretty,” Cora nodded, “Sissy is gonna love it!”

“Yeah she is,” Olivia agreed. Justin closed the box and the man behind the counter put it in a bag for him. Justin thanked the man, and they headed out of the store. Cameron was asleep in the stroller as they walked around the mall.

Justin was planning on giving her a nice day trip somewhere, where she could relax, and not have to worry about the kids. And Sierra’s aunt had a big dinner planned for after the graduation.



Sierra looked for her Aunt, Justin and everyone else who was in the crowd watching her graduate. The ceremony had just ended, and there was a mass of people outside of the arena that the graduation was held at. She told them that she would meet them at the flagpoles, and they weren’t anywhere to be seen.

“Sierra!” She heard Justin’s voice over the crowd and turned. She saw him waving and waited for him to get through the crowd without losing the small group of people who were behind him.

“Congratulations!” He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up in the air. Sierra kissed his lips.

“Thank you,” she smiled at him as he put her down. She hugged her Aunt, Cora, and Olivia, before pulling Cameron from Carrah’s arms. “Hey Lynn, Paul. You guys didn’t have to come.” Sierra gave them half of a hug, since Cameron was in one arm. “But thank you that means a lot.”

“You’re welcome sweetie.” Lynn smiled.

“So let’s see it,” Justin wrapped an arm around her waist and smiled at the camera when Carrah had it up to her face.

“See what?” Sierra asked and held up the roll of paper in her hand. “This?” She asked.

“Yeah,” Justin nodded.

“It’s blank; I have to pick up my diploma at school Monday morning.”

“Well that’s just stupid,” he responded.

“You can come and see it on Monday,” Sierra said.

“Hey Sierra! We’ll see you tonight right?” A friend of hers yelled as she walked towards Sierra.

“Only if you’re going to come to my house,” Sierra answered and gave her friend a hug.

“I’ll see you later then.”

“Who was that?” Justin asked as the girl walked away from them.

“One of my friends,” Sierra smiled.

“How come I never met her then?”

“I haven’t met any of your friends have I?” Sierra asked.

“Let’s get some pictures,” Aunt Carrah interrupted them. “Cora and Olivia go stand over there next to them, and then I’ll take one of just the two of them.” Carrah took several pictures, and then Lynn took over the camera so she could be in some of the pictures.

“Well let’s get on home,” Carrah said, “I have some things to do before everyone comes over.”

“Are you going to come?” Sierra asked Lynn and Paul.

“Do you want us too?” Lynn asked.

“Of course I do,” she answered with a smile. “Just come on over now.” The group headed in the direction of the cars, and went to Sierra’s house.



“Why don’t you open your gifts now?” Justin asked, “Before it gets crazy.”

“Okay,” Sierra sat down on the couch next to him. “Are you going to help me Cameron?” She asked when the little boy pulled himself up off the floor to stand at the couch. He put his hands on cushion and leaned against it. The gifts Sierra had got were sitting on the ottoman waiting to be opened. Olivia and Cora made themselves comfortable on the ottoman since there was still space.

“Mom! Aunt Carrah!” Justin yelled, “Sierra is going to open her gifts now!”

“We’ll be right there,” Carrah yelled back. She and Justin’s Mom came into the room and sat down in the free chairs. Cora handed Sierra the first gift, and she opened the package. It was a picture of her and Justin from his birthday at Lynn’s house.

“Thank you,” Sierra set the frame down on the end table and reached for the next gift that Olivia handed her. It was a jewelry box, from her aunt.

“That was mine and your Mom’s when we were little girls,” her aunt explained.

“It’s beautiful,” Sierra smiled and set it down next to the picture frame.

“Give her ya’ll’s gift,” Justin said to the girls.

“No ours is last,” Olivia said and reached for the envelope next to the box. She handed it to Sierra despite her father’s protest.

“Don’t be such a poopy head,” Sierra patted his knee and opened the envelope. “What is this?”

“A day pass to a spa and I’ll watch the kids, or go with you,” Justin suggested.

“You can watch the kids,” Sierra grinned and leaned over to kiss him, “thank you very much.”

“Here’s ours,” Cora said and jumped off the ottoman. She handed the wrapped box to Sierra. “It’s from me, Olivia, and Cameron.” Cora explained and stood in front of Sierra; she picked Cameron up and set him on the couch so he wasn’t in her way.

“It is beautiful,” Sierra gushed as she pulled the bracelet out of the box. “Did you guys pick out the charms yourself?”

“Yeah,” Cora nodded and pointed out the ones she picked out.

“Which ones did you pick, Olivia?” Sierra asked the other girl. Olivia showed her the three she picked out. “This is great girls.” She put the bracelet on her wrist and then wrapped her arms around Cora. “I love you.” She kissed Cora’s cheek and then pulled away to give Olivia a hug and kiss, “And I love you too.”

“I love you too, Sissy.” Olivia smiled and wrapped her arms around Sierra’s neck again. Sierra patted Olivia’s back and looked over at Justin. He had a smile on his face, like he always did, when Sierra and Olivia interacted like that.

“And I suppose I should thank you for picking out the ones from Cameron,” Sierra said as she pulled away from Olivia. She turned on the couch and wrapped her arms around Justin. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Justin smiled and kissed her. The doorbell rang and Sierra got up to answer it. She hugged her aunt and uncle, and thanked them for the card they brought her, before introducing her to Justin and his family.

Carrah went into the kitchen with Sierra’s other aunt, leaving everyone else to sit and chat. Lynn disappeared a few minutes later, into the kitchen as well. It was over an hour before the party got into full swing.

Sierra was walking around, and talking to everybody, as she searched for Justin. She saw him standing in the corner talking with some of her friends, and headed over there.

“Hello,” Sierra said as she wrapped an arm around Justin’s waist.

“Hey,” Justin kissed her head and turned his attention back to her friends. Sierra joined in the conversation when they asked her questions, or just to add comments. She excused herself from the group when she heard her aunt call for her over the noise. She found her aunt and a screaming Cameron in the kitchen.

“What happened?” Sierra asked and pulled the little boy from Carrah’s arms. “Shh … Mommy’s here.” Sierra bounced him on her hip lightly, “What happened baby?”

“Momma!” He screamed. Sierra grimaced when she saw the blood coming from his lip.

“He fell on the patio,” Carrah answered and handed Sierra a wet rag. Sierra held it to Cameron’s lip, and sat down at the kitchen table. She wiped off his face and then pulled down his lip to check his mouth.

“You’re okay, Cam,” Sierra said putting the rag back up against his lip. “You just scared yourself.” She wiped his cheeks. Cameron hiccupped through his tears and rested his cheek on her shoulder. “And you’ve had a long day.” Sierra held onto him until his breathing deepened, and he fell asleep.

Sierra came back downstairs after putting Cameron down in his crib for the night. She stuck the monitor in her pocket, so she could hear it if he woke up. Justin stood at the bottom of the steps and smiled at her.

“Hey, is he okay?” Justin asked with concern.

“Yeah,” Sierra nodded, “he just scared himself and got a bloody lip.” She wrapped her arms around him when she got to the bottom of the steps.

“And what about you? Are you okay?”

“Me, I’m fine. I just don’t like to see and hear him screaming like that,” Sierra pulled away from his body. “And I need a drink.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him in the direction of the kitchen.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki