Sissy by Christine


Number of reviews: 42
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +




June 2012

Sierra picked Cameron up from the floor. He had fallen asleep curled up, with his legs tucked under himself. Cameron snuggled up next to her and sighed. “You had a big day,” Sierra said to him as she headed up the stairs. She took him into his room, and laid him on the changing table.

Sierra put a clean diaper on him, and changed him into his pajamas. He stayed asleep. She picked him up and sat down in the rocking chair with him.

“It went so fast Cameron,” she said to him quietly. “If one year can go by so fast, I’m afraid for the next 17. I’m gonna be here for you no matter what.” She rocked the chair a little bit and closed her eyes. Sierra listened to his breathing and kissed his forehead, relaxing in the moment.

“Are you coming down? There’s a crazy game of Go Fish going on downstairs right now.” Justin asked from the doorway.

“Let me put him down.” Sierra looked up at him and Justin smiled. She stood up and walked over to the crib, where she carefully laid Cameron down. “Happy Birthday Cameron,” Sierra whispered and placed a kiss on his head. She covered him with his blue blanket, and turned out the lamp before heading out the door behind Justin.

“Are you going to play?” Cora asked Sierra as she came back into the living room.

“Yeah,” Sierra answered. “Finish your game, and then deal me in.” She disappeared into the kitchen, to get a drink, when she returned she sat on the floor next to Justin. The girls finishing their game, with Cora celebrating as she won the game. Sierra laughed at her actions, as Olivia pouted and dealt out the cards for the next round. Cora went first since she won the last game.

“Do you have an 8, Sissy?” Cora asked. Sierra shook her head no, and told Cora to “go fish.” The game went back and forth with Justin coming out victorious in the end.

Justin celebrated until both girls decided to jump on him. He laughed as the two tickled him, and he watched as Sierra’s face lit up as they played.

Sierra chuckled and then reached to pick up the discarded cards. She wrapped the rubber band around them and set them on the table. Sierra decided she better “save” Justin before someone got hurt.

“All right, that’s enough,” Sierra smacked Cora on the butt lightly to get her attention. Cora giggled as she pulled away from Justin. He wrapped his arms around Olivia and pulled her down onto him, to give her a hug.

“Let me up,” Olivia pouted. Justin kissed her head and let go of her. She kneed him in the stomach, on accident, as she stood up. Justin groaned.

Sierra laughed as he held onto his stomach with a pout. She got down on her knees and rubbed his stomach. “I think you’ll live.”

“No I won’t,” Justin pouted and pulled her so she was laying on him.

“Be careful, or I might get you somewhere else.” Sierra said with a chuckle. Justin groaned at the thought, and pushed her off carefully.

“I love you too,” he said sarcastically. Sierra smiled and kissed his forehead as she stood up. Justin sat up too.

“We are going to go soon, Olivia.” He said.

“Okay,” she responded and took off for the stairs behind Cora.

“Why so soon?” Sierra looked at the clock.

“Olivia starts her day camp tomorrow, and I have to go into the studio.”

“Oh, that’s right,” she nodded and sat down on the couch with her drink. Justin stood up and sat down next to her.

“I wish I could stay though …” he paused, “cause it’s been awhile.”

“Well you get me all too yourself in a couple of weeks,” Sierra said with a smile.

“Good.” He kissed her cheek

“Do you need me to pick up Olivia for you?” Sierra asked.

“No. My Mom’s gonna pick her up this week.” Justin answered.

“Have her call me if she needs me to pick her up.”

“I will let her know, but she was complaining last week that she and Olivia don’t get to do enough stuff together.”



“I don’t know if I can leave them,” Sierra sat down on her bed next to the suitcase she was packing. Justin had invited her to go with him to the MTV Movie Awards for a week long vacation, even though he would be working for part of the week.

“Why?” Justin asked.

“I haven’t been away from either of them, for more then one night,” Sierra explained.

“You’ll be fine and they will be fine.” He sat down next to her, “I think it’s more you. Are you nervous?”

“Of course I am … I haven’t been on vacation, since … forever, and we’re going to the MTV Movie Awards? Sheesh!” Sierra groaned and fell back onto the bed. Justin chuckled and turned his body so he was leaning over her; with one hand on either side of her body. “I’m going to be worried about them the entire time.”

“I’ll keep your mind off of them,” Justin leaned down and rubbed his nose against hers and her lips.

“I’m just sure you will,” Sierra rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek as he pulled away.

“We’ll be so busy, you won’t have time to think about them,” Justin said. “I’ll help you pack.” He hit her thigh and stood up.

“Ugh … I don’t want to get up now.” Sierra whined as she sat up.

“Do you have something to wear to the awards?” Justin opened the doors of her closet, and peaked inside.

“I got …” Sierra stood up and walked over to where he was standing. “This skirt and top.” She pulled the clothes out of the closet and showed Justin. “Is this okay?”

“Yeah,” he answered, “that’s what is nice about MTV, you can where whatever.”

“Or nothing at all,” Sierra said and walked over to the bed. She set the clothes on top of her suitcase.

“Then why are you?” Justin asked and continued to flip through her clothes.

“I don’t think so, Timberlake,” Sierra rolled her eyes.

“What is this?” Justin asked after another minute. He pulled out a small box.

“It’s nothing,” Sierra’s eyes went wide and she stood up quickly. She walked over to him and reached for the box just as he pulled away. The top popped off and he grinned seeing the contents.

“What is this?” Justin pulled out the folded poster and shook it so it unfolded. He chuckled seeing the older picture of himself. Sierra groaned in embarrassment and covered her eyes.

“Is there something you need to tell me?” He set the box down on the chair along with the poster and put his hands on his hips.

“No,” Sierra said and reached down to put the poster and box away. Justin stopped her. “It’s just stupid “ I was a teenager and …”

“Come on baby, I don’t care.” He pulled her hands around to rest on his waist.

“It’s embarrassing,” Sierra looked up at him with red cheeks.

“I think it’s cute,” he stated which caused her to groan. Justin chuckled and kissed her cheek. “Now let me look at it.”

“Justin,” Sierra dropped her hands.

“I wanna see, now you finish packing.” He picked up the box so he could sit on the chair and look through it. Sierra sighed and walked out of the room to pack up her bathroom stuff. She didn’t want to be in the room while he surfed through the box.



“I don’t care if he scraps his knee, please call me,” Sierra said to her aunt. They had been standing in the living room the last fifteen minutes trying to leave.

“I will. Now we will be fine,” Carrah said she reached for Cameron, who was still in Sierra’s arms.

“We are going to miss our flight.” Justin said looking at his watch. “Let’s go Sierra.”

“Okay. One last hug though.” Sierra said and leaned over to give Cora a hug. “I love you.” She stood and looked at her aunt. “I’ll be on the next flight home if anything happens.”

“I know. Don’t worry,” Carrah responded. “Now you guys go, and have a good time.”

“We’ll see you on Sunday,” Justin said and grabbed for Sierra’s hand. He squeezed it tightly and pulled her towards the door. “Bye.”

“Bye,” Cora said as Sierra and Justin walked out the door. Sierra turned around and waved as Justin pulled the door closed.

“You take too long,” Justin whined as they walked down to his car.

“Sorry,” Sierra said nervously.

“You’ll be fine and they’ll be fine,” he stated as they got into the car. “And we are going to have so much fun.” Justin started the car and backed it out of the driveway.

“I’m sure we will. So what do you have to do, while we are there?” Sierra asked.

“Tomorrow thru Wednesday I need to be in the studio, you are welcome to come or you can go check out the town. Thursday is the awards, and Friday and Saturday we can go out together.” Justin answered.

“Maybe I’ll go with you on Monday and see how that is, and then go shopping or something the other days,” Sierra thought out loud.

“Whatever you want to do,” He turned to look at her with a smile. “I want you to have a good time, and to not worry about Cora and Cameron so much.”



“Justin get up,” Sierra poked his side. It was 6:30 in the morning, and the alarm was going off, which was on his side of the bed.

“Ugh …” he groaned as one arm came out from under the sheet to shut it off. “I’m up.” Justin mumbled and stuffed his face in the pillow. Sierra rubbed her hand over his bare back.

“Do you want me to shower first, so you can get some more sleep?” Sierra asked and moved closer to him.

“No, no, no … you’re on vacation. You sleep some more, I will wake you up when I’m out.” He rolled over onto his back and turned his head to face her.

“Okay,” Sierra closed her eyes. Justin kissed her cheek and lips and then climbed out of bed. Sierra pulled the pillow he had been sleeping on, closer to her. She relaxed and listened to Justin moving around the room, before going into the bathroom.

“Wake up, sleepy.” Justin crawled onto the bed thirty minutes later. He brushed his fingers over her forehead and moved a few stray hairs. Justin kissed her forehead.

“I’m awake,” Sierra sighed and rolled onto her back. She kissed him. “You smell good.”

“And I didn’t before?” Justin answered and Sierra giggled quietly in response. He kissed her lips again. “Do you want me to turn this light on?” The only light in the room was the little bit coming through the shades and the bathroom light.

“That’s fine,” Sierra answered and stretched as he lifted off the bed and turned the light on. “What time do we have to leave?”

“The car is going to pick us up at 8:00.” Justin answered. “I’m going to order some food, did you want anything?”

“Anything is fine, just something small though.” Sierra sat up and pulled her hair out of the tie that was holding it up. Justin nodded and reached for the phone beside the bed. Sierra managed to pull herself out of the bed completely and walk over to her bag. She gathered her toiletries and clothes for the day and headed into the bathroom.

When Sierra got out of the bathroom, Justin was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching ESPN with an empty plate next to him. He turned to look at her.

“I got you a bagel. Is that ok?” He asked quickly.

“That’s fine,” Sierra bent over and unwrapped the towel from the top of her head. She tossed the towel onto the bed, and walked back into the bathroom. Justin’s attention went back to the TV. She finished getting ready for the day, and came back out into the room. Sierra prepared her bagel the way she wanted to and sat down on the bed next to Justin.

“Can we watch some real news?” Sierra asked.

“What’s wrong with this?”

“It’s stupid,” she responded and reached for the remote that was on the other side of him.

“It is not,” Justin protested but let her change the channel anyway.

“Well it’s my turn to watch something anyway,” Sierra smiled at him and focused on the TV. She ate her breakfast and watched the news with Justin beside her the whole time. He stood up to answer the phone when it rang several minutes later.

“The car is here,” he said as he put the phone back in its base.

“Okay,” Sierra stood up and turned the TV off. She grabbed her purse and her book and followed him out of the room.

“Good morning Mr. Timberlake, Miss.” The chauffer said as he held the door open. Justin climbed in first and Sierra followed. They settled in for the thirty minute ride.

“Thanks,” Sierra smiled as she got out of the car. The man nodded.

“What time should I be here for lunch?” He asked Justin.

“We’ll just eat across the street. If you could be here at six this evening,” Justin answered.

“Of course sir, you have a good day,” he closed the door.

“You too,” Justin nodded and reached for Sierra’s hand.

He led her inside the building and upstairs to the recording studio. Sierra was introduced to the other men in the room and she watched as Justin conversed with them. She sat down on the couch next to Justin when he sat down. She listened to their conversation for a little while before opening her book and focusing on that. Justin put his hand on her knee as he stood up to go inside the studio.



“Are you bored?” Justin asked as he stepped out of the room a few hours later.

“I’m fine,” Sierra looked up from the book she had been reading for a couple of hours. “I don’t ever get to read so this is nice. Are you ready for lunch?”

“We’re going to work a little bit more. Unless you want to eat now,” he answered and walked over to the little fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. He offered her one and she shook her head no.

“That’s okay. I don’t want to rush you guys,” she smiled.

“Okay,” Justin disappeared into the other room and closed the door behind him. Sierra went back to reading her book. It was another hour before Justin came out of the studio, and shook Sierra out of her trance. “Do you want to go eat now?”

“Sure,” Sierra placed a bookmark in the page she was at. She stood up slowly and reached up to stretch. Justin smiled and watched her quietly. “All right, let’s go.” Sierra bent over to pick up her purse and put it over her shoulders.

“We’ll see you guys in an hour,” Justin put his arm waist as he led her out of the room.



“So what do you want to do today Miss?” The chauffer asked. It was the next day and Justin had given the man strict orders to take Sierra wherever she wanted to go. Sierra hadn’t appreciated the way Justin talked to the man, but had let it slide, just this one time.

“Oh I don’t know,” she shrugged, “please call me Sierra. What is your name?”

“Michael,” he answered.

“We’ll it’s nice to meet you, Michael,” Sierra smiled into the rearview mirror. “Do you know of any good places to shop?”

“Of course. We’ll head there then,” Michael nodded.

“Great. I am sorry about Justin’s tone earlier. It was rude and he shouldn’t act like that,” Sierra apologized as they pulled away from the studio where they dropped Justin off for the day.

“Don’t worry about it. That’s my job to deal with pouty pop stars.” He shrugged it off.

“Okay,” Sierra sat back in the seat and looked out the window. “So how long have you been doing this?” She carried on a conversation with the man until they pulled up to a strip of stores that looked far too expensive for Sierra. “Is this the place?”

“Sure is,” he turned around in his seat to look at her.

“Know of any cheaper places, like a regular mall? I can’t afford this stuff,” she looked out the window and then back to him.

“Oh sure, I’m sorry … I just-”

“That’s all right,” Sierra cut him off, “I don’t spend his money and he doesn’t spend mine.”

“There’s a mall about 15 minutes away, I don’t know how much cheaper it will be, but you can at least look around.”

“Thank you,” Sierra smiled. She was dropped off outside the mall, which didn’t look like it was much cheaper, but maybe she could find something. It had been a really long time since she had shopped by herself, or even for herself.



“Did you have a good day today?” Justin asked Sierra as he slid into the backseat. He kissed her quickly before pulling his seatbelt on over his shoulder.

“Yes. All the stores are so expensive out here,” she started, “but I did manage to find a few things for myself and Cora and Cameron.”

“If you need some spending money-”

“No Justin.”

“Are you sure?” Sierra nodded her head ‘yes’ in response. “If you do, just let me know.”

“So how was your day?” Sierra chose to change the subject.

“The same as yesterday, but we got a lot done, which is always good.” Justin answered. “So what did you get while you were shopping?” Sierra answered the question and told him she would show him the stuff she bought when they got back to the hotel. Other then that, the ride back to the hotel was quiet.



“You’re going to have to stand back, while they take pictures and do all of the interviews,” Justin said. The two were in the car on their way to the award show.

“Okay,” Sierra nodded.

“You might end up in some of the pictures though. Are you okay with that?”

“Uh-huh. Aren’t you nervous?”

“Nah,” He shrugged. “You get used to this after doing it so many times. I’m only nervous if I’m nominated, and since I’m not … are you?”

“Yeah,” Sierra shook her head. Justin reached over and picked up her hand, which was resting on the seat in between them. He squeezed it. They rode the rest of the way in silence, with Sierra staring out the window the entire time. When they got out of the car, Justin held onto her hand until he was asked to take some pictures by himself. Sierra stepped to the side and watched him do what he did best.



Sierra flopped down on the bed. It was almost four in the morning, and they were just getting in from the after party. Justin chuckled and plopped down beside her.

“I’m sleeping in this,” Sierra stated and pulled the pillow closest to her under her head.

“Mmm … okay,” Justin sighed and put a hand on her knee. He moved it up under the loose material of her skirt. “Did you have a good time?”

“I had a great time,” she turned her head to face him, “Thank you for inviting me.”

“You are very welcome,” he rolled over so he was hovering above her. “And now we can have some time to ourselves.” Justin leaned over and kissed her neck.

“It’s late,” Sierra glanced at the clock and sighed feeling his lips against her neck.

“It’s been two months.” Justin whined. Sierra giggled when the pout came across his lips. She lifted up her arms and rested her hands on his chest. She happily obliged when his lips met hers.

“I love you Justin,” Sierra said quietly when he pulled away. Her hands moved down and under his shirt to feel his skin. Justin just responded with another kiss and slid one of his hands down her side. She pushed his shirt up as her hands traveled to his back. Justin pulled away and lifted his shirt up over his head.

“Now how is this fair?” He mumbled against her lips after he leaned back down. As his lips met hers, he moved her shirt up so it bunched up under her breasts. Sierra pushed him so she could sit up and pulled it off. Justin reached behind Sierra and pulled the comforter and blanket down, as she reached for the button on his jeans.

Sierra slid back on the bed as Justin slid off the bed to pull his jeans off. She watched and then reached for the waist on her skirt to pull it off. She pulled the sheet down too, and got underneath it. Once Justin had his pants off, he crawled across the bed and under the sheet. He resumed his position above her, and planted a kiss on her lips.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki