Eye of the Beholder by Jinx


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Adrianna groaned as Justin flipped through the radio stations of a small, portable radio, leaving it on a hip hop song.  She laughed as he hummed along, gyrating his hips and dancing wildly around the small stage.

Adrianna rolled her eyes and turned off the radio.  "You are not going to learn to drum by listening to this crap!"

Justin snorted.

Adrianna placed a CD into the player and pushed play.  A slow beat started as mellow music flowed from the speakers.  She motioned for Justin to sit down behind the drums.

He hesitantly took his place behind the drum set.

"Just so I know how much work I have to do...drum."

Justin looked at her questionably.  "Drum?"

She nodded.  "Drum along with the music."

Justin's eyes widened.  He didn't mind performing in front of huge crowds, as long as he knew what he was doing, but this was nerve wracking and he was way out of his league.  He bit his lips and glanced at Adrianna once more as she urged him on with her eyes.  He took a deep breath and raised his right arm, the drumstick high above his head as he listened closely to the music.  He slammed the stick against the drum and then slammed the other down in repeating motions; one after another, losing the beat and instead creating noise.

Adrianna listened intently, closing her eyes and "air" drumming with her hands.  After a few minutes she motioned for Justin to stop.

She sighed.  "Justin stand up and walk over here to me."

Justin obeyed, not quiet knowing what was coming next.  When he had come as near as she needed him to be she reached out, placing her hands on his shoulders and holding onto them tightly.

"Close your eyes."  She commanded him.  

He obeyed immediately.

She moved her hands from his shoulders and gently placed her palms on each side of his chest.  She closed her eyes along with him, feeling his chest tighten and his breath quicken.  She took a deep breath.

"Follow my lead Justin and calm the hell down."

He opened his right eye peeking down at her calm form, her tiny hands pressed against his chest and her body moving slightly and comfortably with the music.  He took a deep breath.

She nodded in agreement, noticing his breathing slow down and he chest soften with every breath.

"Good.  Now, FEEL the song.  I know you know how to do that."  She drummed her fingers lightly on his chest along with the slight beats in the music.

Justin's body began to sway, following the sounds and melody in the song. 

Her finger drumming slowly stopped.  Her right hand slowly lifted off his chest and then down again softly, followed by the left, following the same pattern as her fingers had moments before.

Justin took a deep breath, concentrating on the beats against his chest.

"Do you feel that?"

"Hmm."  He was in pure heaven.  He couldn't be more relaxed if he tried.

More coming soon...



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki