Brassington High (HS AU) by Satsuma grove


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


He tried not to be curious as the dark blue people carrier pulled up a gravel driveway. He could see the top of what looked like a castle behind the trees, but as they turned the corner he could see that it was in fact a country house. Large and imposing, Justin swallowed slightly. Maybe he’d have been better off in Juvie.

Justin ran over the events of the past couple of days in his head again. His reaction to the Judge when he was told that his parent’s were moving to the UK for four years due to his step-father’s job and he’d be enrolled in The Brassington School for the foreseeable future had been explosive to say the least. The Judge had nearly changed his mind and sent him down. Fucking England. All it did there was rain from what he knew of the country and they played stupid sports like rugby and soccer. Still, at least he’d still have some freedom and by all accounts it was fairly easy to get booze in the UK.

He was led out of the court room by his parents who took him home and showed him the school. Well, when he found out it was boarding school, well, his parents had actually locked him in his room till he’d calmed down. A fuckin’ boarding school, probably full of pathetic mother’s boys called Winthrop and Tarquin. They’d flown to England the next day, his step-dad going straight into meetings and his Mom and him going to some department store in London to fit him for his uniform. The uniform, that had been another fit, till the man in the store took him to one side and spoke to him. Well, frightened the crap out of him if he was honest. No one had ever spoken to him like this guy did and seeing how he was like, totally ancient, and probably had no idea about child protection laws, he’d behaved rather than face the consequences. So here he was, his new wool trousers itching his thighs and the collar of his shirt digging into his neck, on his way to school.

The car stopped by the entrance to the school, pulling up next to a tall, thin man wearing a well cut charcoal suit. The driver took his trunk from the back of the car and left it on the gravel, whilst his Mom went up and introduced herself to the man.

“Mr Timberlake, I’m Dr McKay, the Headmaster here. Your mother has to get back to London, so say your goodbyes and we’ll get you settled into the school.” Dr McKay held his hand out to Justin, who shook it shyly. From one look at this guy he could tell there would be no messing and so he turned and gave his Mom a hug, the look of pleasure on her face when he did that making him feel guilty for a moment, before he remembered they were dumping him in a boarding school so his step-dad could be some high flying American accountant in England.

Leaving his trunk on the gravel he followed Dr McKay into the school. “The majority of the pupils won’t be arriving till tomorrow, Justin, but we thought it best to let you get acquainted with the school first. Normally we don’t take on new boys into Year 10, but in your case we made an exception. “ The doctor spoke quietly as they walked through the entrance hall, not stopping his monologue until they reached his office. As he directed Justin to a seat, he sat down behind his large oak desk.

“So, Justin.” He started, picking up what was obviously Justin’s file. “This is what’s going to happen. First, you’re going to do some tests, so we know where to place you. You’ll be going into Year 10. That’s the start of the GCSE years for English pupils, so in less than two years you’ll be sitting public examinations. We have a very high standard here, with 100% of our pupils getting 9 or more GCSEs at C and above. You will not be allowed to ruin that percentage, Justin. Once we know your strengths, you and I will decide what subjects you will study. Mathematics, English Language and Literature and the Sciences are compulsory, as is a Modern Foreign Language. I believe you have studied Spanish to date?” Justin nodded, opening his mouth to speak, but being interrupted by Dr McKay carrying on. “So, tests, then you’ll go upstairs to unpack. I’ve put you in a dormitory run by Mr Chasez, one of our 6th form prefects. He’s American too, so I thought that might help you adjust somewhat. Mr Chasez has already arrived, his parents having to go away on business, so at 7pm the house staff will provide a dinner for the two of you in his study. Mr Chasez will then go over some of the school rules and traditions with you. He’s been here since he was 11 so he’s well versed.” Dr McKay took a sip of the tea which had been placed on his desk in preparation of this meeting.

“One more thing, Mr Timberlake. The only reason you’re here is because your Step Father’s Company is one of our valued sponsors. If I even suspect you are up to any of your old behaviour you will be expelled, Justin. If you’re expelled, you fly straight to America to a Juvenile Home. You will not tell any of the other boys about your criminal past, they won’t be told by any of the staff. Once this meeting is over, you start with a clean slate. I advise you use the opportunity. Now, if you’ll follow me, you have some tests to sit”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki