You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Me by nsyncs1girl


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


My mom was a slut. I hated her. She cheated on my dad all the time, and he even knew. But he was too in love to care.

My name is Monica Lynn Timberlake. My brother is James Randall Timberlake, and my dad is, obviously, Justin Timberlake. My mother was Britney Spears.
No one knows that I feel this way, except for one person, my Uncle Chris. Uncle Chris didn't really like her either. Maybe I should explain.
I was 11 when my mom got killed. Her murderer? None other than "Uncle Wade" Robson. Friend to all, back-stabber to Justin. I never really liked him. He always looked at me weird, almost like he was trying to figure out if I was really Justin's kid. The sad thing is, he probably was trying to figure that out.
Anyway, he and my mom had a fight when she got pregnant with my brother, James. I was with her at the studio, and they thought I was asleep.
"Are you sure?" Wade hissed.
"Yes! Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen!"
"Well you obviously weren't trying to prevent it!" he snapped.
"What's going on?" my dad had come to pick us up.
"Just telling your little slut that the baby is probably mine, and not yours!"
"I hope to God that what your saying isn't true." my dad croaked dryly. And with that, he picked me up, carried me to his truck, and drove us home.
Then when Jamie was a week old, my mom went to get something and Wade was waiting for her. He was sentenced to life without parol. I've never cried about it.
So now here we are, four years later. I'm sitting in the front seat of Uncle C's car as he drives. Uncle Lance is in the back with Jamie. We just got through putting roses on "her" grave. I'm not sad, I'm angry. That whore treated my daddy like crap and she never even apologized. I will never get this day out of my head.
It was raining and the cemetary was so muddy. We walked up the hill to the angel-shaped headstone. Daddy just fell to his knees, sobbing at the angel's feet. Jamie doesn't understand. He just focused on getting his new suit as dirty as possible. I have never seen my dad this upset. I heard footsteps on the squishy grass, so I turned around to see Uncle Lance and Uncle C coming.
"J?" Uncle C called. "Monica, are you o.k.?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Uncle C!" Jamie ran to him as my father's best friends exchanged worried glances.
I looked at Uncle C, holding my little brother. Jamie was covered in mud, and my uncle now was, also. Then I thought to look down. My three-inch-heels were now covered in a think layer of mud. You would have never known that they were baby blue to begin with. My gorgeous dress, the one my Gramma Lynn got me last month, was soaking wet and clinging erotically to me. Realizing this, Uncle Lance handed me his suit coat.
"J, we're gonna take the kids to change and then out to eat, ok?" Uncle Lance said. I think my dad was too weak to answer, but he nodded vaguely.

___________________________________________________________

"Where do you want to eat?" Uncle Lance asked me when we were at the house.
"I don't care." I said, smoothing the blue peasent shirt I had changed into.
"Mon, are you o.k.?" Uncle C asked me again.
"Yes! I said I'm alright!" I snapped.
"You know, it's o.k. to be upset. We all miss your mom."
"You think I miss my mom?" I accused, laughing. "No. She cheated on my dad! And these," I grabbed my mop of wet curls. "are the only assurance I have of who my dad is!" Uncle Lance just stared at me as he slowly walked to Jamie's room to help him get ready.
Causiously, Uncle C stepped forward and wrapped me into a hug.
"I love you, kid." he whispered.
"I know."
"So does Lance. And Joey, and Chris. Your dad, your brother."
"I know." I said into his shirt.
"So did your mom." he added quietly. That's when I broke down. I finally cried. All the emotion I had held inside for four long years finally came rudely to the surface. I didn't answer for a long time. When I did, it was in between choking back sobs.
"I know. I loved her, too."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki