For the Girl by Innocent Girl 16


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Madison Smith had just gotten off the phone with her father when she realized that she had to get going. She gathered her soccer things and got into her car. As she drove, she began to think about her love life.
"I have no one to call my own. No one to be there for me or me for them when something happens," Madison began to cry, "why can't I find someone who wants me for me and not for my name and my father's money?" Madison said soon becoming aware that people in the other cars were beginning to look at her. After parking her car, Madison went to her team's locker room to get ready for the game.
"Hey Madi!" Sam, one of her teammates yelled to her as she walked into the room.
"Hey Sam," Madison said trying to get her cleats on.
"Madi, you can't get like this before a game."
"I know, but I…"
"You talked to your Dad and Derek was there and he said something and it got you thinking didn't it?"
"Yeah, you know me way to well."
"Ladies, gather round please," their coach yelled to them. During the game, Madison would occasionally glance up in the stands to look at her Mother. Her Mom stood out from every other soccer player's parents. Madison's Mom was dressed in a sold black pants suit, with black heels, and a cell phone glued to her ear.
"Hey great game Madison!" her mother said while hugging her, "honey is there something wrong?"
"Mom, did you even watch the game or were you too busy talking on your cell phone and looking at your laptop?"
"Honey I am sorry. Do you want to go and get that Mercedes that I want you to have? I'm sure that while we're there, we can trade in your car and get the convertible."
"Mom, do you understand that I like the car I have and every time Dad or you do something you can't buy me off?"
"Madison, I am sorry but I have to go."
"Fine Mom."
"I'll be home later honey. I love you."
"I love you too Mom," Madison said to herself as her Mom drove off.
~*~Meanwhile~*~
"Mr. Smith, we think that we have put together the best campaign for the Super Bowl commercials. It includes a list of well-known celebrities," Derek said standing up and walking around.
"Ok, but who are these celebrities Derek?"
"Well sir, we were thinking along the lines of targeting the age range of 16-24 year olds. So we thought of some people who are also in those age ranges and thought that they would be great. They include: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Nsync."
"Derek this is perfect. I love it. Please get me the numbers for their managers and agents on my desk by tomorrow morning. Now meeting is adjourned," Mr. Smith said getting out of his chair and walking out of the conference room.
"I've got him right where I want him. Now all I have to do is to get his daughter to marry me and the company is mine," Derek said rubbing his hands together.
"Lindsey, will you please turn that down?" Madison said walking into her little sister's room.
"Madi, I thought that you liked Nsync? I was trying to cheer you up."
"Oh Linds I do like them, but see I have a huge test tomorrow and it was just a little distracting."
"I'm sorry Madison," Lindsey said hugging her older sister.
"Hey, why don't we take a break and go get some ice cream?"
"Yay! Madi, you're the best sister in the world," Lindsey said jumping up and down on her bed. While the girls went to get ice cream, Madison found out that her Mom had not been taking Lindsey to school in the mornings. This made Madison furious, because her Mom was letting her work get in the way of Lindsey's schooling. So Madison told Lindsey that she would take and pick her up from school everyday until the end of the school year. After they got home, Madison put Lindsey to bed and then she went back to studying. A few hours later, she heard her parents come into the house. Not wanting to talk to them, she quickly got into bed and pretended like she was asleep. She heard her parents open her door to check on her.
"Robert look at her. I didn't tell you that she got mad at me at her game today. I was trying to do business and watch her game, but I blocked the game out and before I knew it, it was over."
"Mary, I know. She and I had words on the phone today too. But the fact of the matter is that she is in college and she is busy and so are we. I think she is just getting some things off of her mind. Just let her be for a day or two and she will be ok," Robert said to his wife, "come on honey, lets go check on Lindsey," he said closing her door and Madison soon fell asleep.
"Madison, honey its time to wake up," her Mom said as she gently shook her awake.
"Mom, what are you doing home?"
"I am going in later today."
"Mom, are you serious? Are you feeling alright?" Madison said sitting up in her bed.
"Yes honey. Your father and I had a talk last night. I am going to be going in later and cutting back on my office hours, and I will be off for all of Lindsey and your games. But I do need your help with Lindsey. I just need you to pick her up after school and then drop her off her at my offices if you have a game or practice."
"Ok, I can do that."
"Thank you, and another thing do you want to have lunch today, Lindsey, you and me?"
"Yeah, that sounds good."
"Ok, will you pick Linds up at 12 and then just come to the office and we will leave from there."
"Sure Mom."
"Lindsey come on, we have to get going. Bye honey," her Mom said walking out of her room.
"Bye Mom. Bye Lindsey, have a good day!" Madison yelled down to her little sister.
"Bye Madison!" Lindsey yelled back.
Madison got up and got ready for her class. She was running down the stairs when she heard her father on the phone in his office. She decided to stop by and say hello to him. During a break in his conversation, Madison said hello.
"Good morning Dad."
"Hi Madison," he said before picking the phone back up. He went on with his conversation until he noticed Madison still in his office.
"Madison, do you have a problem?"
" No sir."
"Good, now go to school," he said shooing her out the door. Madison went to school, took her test and was walking towards her car. As she got closer to it, she noticed someone leaning against it.
"What the hell is he doing here?" she asked herself. As Madison unlocked her doors and stated putting her stuff into her car a hand grabbed her arm and spun her around.
"Hello Madison."
"Derek, let me go!" Madison said trying to get loose.
"Madison what we had was special, why don't you go out with me?"
"We had nothing Derek. You raped me!"
"Madison you better keep your mouth shut. Do you remember what I told you would happen if you told anyone?" he said tightening his grip on her arm.
"If you ever touch Lindsey, you'll regret it!" Madison said getting loose and getting into her car, locking her doors and almost hitting Derek on her way out.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki