For the Girl by Innocent Girl 16


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


After the announcements everyone got up and went to the dock of the yacht to mingle and dance to the live band. Robert escorted his family to the other room where he kept a tight hold on Madison. He showed her off and made her meet everyone that he could possibly know.
"Dad, I am going to go and use the restroom."
"Ok, but hurry back honey." Madison walked past the restrooms and all the way to the other end of the yacht. As Madison stood there she began to cry. Her tears just kept coming and she didn't care. As she stood there crying, she felt a hand on the small of her back, but she didn't feel harmed. She knew it was a caring person. She turned around and saw Justin standing there with a look of sadness. He quietly and quickly hugged her and tried to calm her down. After Madison calmed down she pulled away from Justin to be able to talk to him.
"How did you know that I was out here?"
"I saw you walk out and I followed you.
"Thank you"
"Madison I can tell in your eyes that you don't want this job, why are you taking it?" Justin asked looking into her now bloodshot blue eyes.
"I have to take this job. It doesn't matter if I want it or not. I have to do this for my Father."
"Why Madison?"
"Justin it is too complicated and I don't want to get you involved, I just have to."
"Ok, Madison," he said pulling her back towards him. Madison and Justin sat down and talked the rest of the night getting to know one another better. By the time the yacht was ready to dock, they knew almost everything about each other, except for certain things that Madison didn't tell him.
"Madison, it was a pleasure getting to know you. I hope we can hang out when we are in St. Louis again."
"I would like that a lot. I had a lot of fun just talking with you."
"So did I. Can I have your number so I can call you sometime?"
"Sure I would like that," Madison said rambling off her number to him as he put it his cell phone.
"Thank you Justin," Madison said giving him a kiss on the cheek. The two walked back to the room just as Mr. Smith was giving his goodbye speech. After his speech, everyone exited the boat and Justin escorted Madison and Lindsey to their car.
"Goodbye Lindsey, it was nice meeting you."
"Bye Justin," she said waving her finger at him to get closer, "Madison likes you, I can tell. Give her a kiss," She said jumping into the car quickly.
"Do you know what your sister just told me?"
"No what?"
"She said that you liked me and that I should kiss you. Is this true?" Justin asked bringing her face closer to his.
"Well, yeah."
"Good that's what I wanted I hoped for," Justin said right before he kissed her. Madison was a little surprised but very happy. After a minute or two, Justin broke the kiss and kissed her head before he ran to his honking limo. Madison got into her car, smiled at her sister and drove home.
The next couple of months went by very quickly and before Madison knew it she was sitting in her office going over some paper work for the next commercial shoot. Madison was hard at work, when he secretary interrupted her.
"Madison, Mr. Wright is on the line two for you."
"Thank you Diane."
"Mr. Wright this is Madison, what can I do for you?"
"Madison please call me Johnny. I was calling to talk to you about Justin's birthday. See his 22nd birthday is coming up on the 31st and we are throwing him a birthday party. We wanted to have the party on Feb. 2nd, which is a Friday night. Do you think that you will be able to make it?"
"Johnny, I would love to come. As of right now I have to work but I will be able to get out a half day and make it there in time."
"Good, now I wanna keep this a secret from Justin and the rest of the guys. There's no telling who will be the one to spill it to him, so it's just between the two of us."
"Ok, well just call me when you have all the details."
"I will, thank you Madison."
"No thank you Johnny and see you on Saturday for the shoot."
"Welcome, see you then." Madison heard him say and then she hung up the phone. It was now Wednesday and Madison had left work to go and take her mother to the oncologist for her weekly appointment and then back home. The next day Madison was flying to Orlando to supervise the last commercial shoot. Saturday came and soon enough Madison was at the location sitting in her chair going over paperwork, when Justin came up and sat down next to her.
"Hey Madi"
"Hey Justin, what's up?"
"Nothing just waiting for the rest of the guys."
"That's cool," she said never looking up from her papers.
"Madi, what's wrong?" he said making her look at him.
"Justin she is getting worse, everyday. The doctor said that she might not even make it to the summer."
"Oh Madison, I am so sorry."
"Justin that's not even half of what's wrong, there is more I need to tell you."
"All actors and Nsync on set!" the director yelled.
"Madi, we will talk right after this I promise," he said kissing her cheek and running off. And sure enough right after the shoot was done at 4am, Madison and Justin were sitting in her hotel room finishing up breakfast. At this point Madison wasn't talking so Justin tried to get her to talk.
"Madi, talk to me please?" Madison gave him a look and walked out onto the balcony with Justin following her concerned.
"Justin what I want to tell you is very hard for me to talk about. No one else has heard me tell them this. The first time we met and talked on the yacht, you asked me if I had ever dated anyone and I told you no. Well Justin I lied."
"Honey that is ok."
"No its not. It's a lot more complicated than that. I dated this guy for about 9 months. We were happy and I thought I was in love. We did everything together and Lindsey adored him. He was 3 years older than I was, so he was 21 and I was 18. And well he wanted to have sex with me one night and I told him no, that I wasn't ready. I could see the hurt in his eyes, but he said he would wait. Well the next week we were at his apartment watching TV and he snapped. He raped me and told me that I told anyone or went to the police that he would hurt Lindsey. And he also told me that my father would never believe me and that I would just make the family look like a humiliation," Madison finished crying the whole way through it.
"Madison who is this guy?" Justin asked now holding her in his arms.
"It was Derek. He used me to get the job from my father after he got out of college. And one day he said that he wanted to get married and I told him that I didn't love him that way and that's when he said that he was going to be my first, so my future husband or boyfriends could never have it."
"Is this why you never wanted to work at the company?"
"Yes and when my Dad said he was giving him a promotion, that's when I decided to join the company. So I am finished with school and I gave up soccer."
"Madison, why?"
"Because Justin, Derek cannot move up in the company. That is all part of his little plan. He wants to take over the company and fire all of my relatives that work there. His family didn't make this company a success, mine did and he's not going to live in the glory of it," Madison finished and then got up to go answer her door. As Madison answered the door, she was surprised to see her Father standing on the other side.
"Good morning Madison," her Father said coming in.
"Dad, good morning, but what are you doing here?"
"Well I was on my way to New York and I thought that you would join me, you always said it was your favorite city," he said noticing that Justin was also in the room.
"Oh I didn't know that you had company. Hello Justin."
"Good morning Mr. Smith."
"So Madi, are you coming with me to New York?"
"Sure Dad, let me get showered and packed, no more than 20 mins."
"OK, we'll wait for you out here." Madison went to go get ready and Robert (Mr. Smith) and Justin sat down at the table.
"Justin I know that you and my daughter like each other a lot. I want her to be happy because with the pressure that I am putting on her, the company, taking care of Lindsey and her mother. She needs someone who is going to be there for her. Can you promise me that
you will be there for her Justin?"
"Mr. Smith I love your daughter and I promise you that I will never hurt her."
"Have you told her that yet?"
"No Sir, not yet."
"I understand you don't want to rush things between the two of you and make it turn out like her last boyfriend."
"You know about her last boyfriend?" Justin asked very surprised.
"I overheard her crying one night and I asked her what was wrong and all she said that she was raped by some guy her last boyfriend after Derek. She didn't want to report it because she didn't want to ruin our family name or the company. I tried to get her to report it but she wouldn't budge."
"Ok Dad I am ready to go,” Madison said carrying out her suitcase.
"Ok honey I will go wait in the car for you," he said shaking hands with Justin and taking Madison's suitcase with him down to the car. Mr. Smith walked out the door and Justin walked over to Madison and took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. As he pulled away, he whispered in her ear I love you.
"What?" Madison yelled, "you can't love me,” she said running out of the hotel room and down to the car.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki