For the Girl by Innocent Girl 16


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Madison and her Father returned from New York that Friday and headed straight to the company. As Madison approached her secretary to get her messages, Derek stopped her.
"Madison, how was your mini vacation with your boyfriend?"
"None of you business," she said trying to get around him.
"Well you better tell lover boy to step off or else."
"Or else what?"
"You don't want to know."
"Oh yes I do Derek, because you don't understand you are never getting this company or me. I am going to run this company and then after me will be another member of my family. But I can assure you that you will never have power of this company!" Madison said
standing up to Derek and walking away.
"Good afternoon Madison. Here are your messages and your office is full of roses. Ten dozen were delivered everyday since Monday."
"Thank you Diane," Madison said walking in to her office. As soon as she stepped inside she was shocked to see all the flowers everywhere. She walked over to her desk where there was a card with her name on it. She opened it up and read it aloud.

Madison-
I am extremely sorry for the way that I hurt you. But I am certain that I do love you and have loved you since the first day I saw you. I thought the flowers would be a nice touch then me calling your phone and you not picking it up. If you get a chance and want to talk, I will be here for you.
Love always,
Justin


She put the card down and picked up her phone and dialed that number she knew by heart.
"Hello?" She heard him ask.
"Mr. Timberlake?"
"Madi, is that you?"
"Yes, thank you so much for the flowers."
"Madison I am so sorry for what I did, but I had to tell you how I felt and…"
"Justin stop explaining."
"Ok so…"
"I love you too," she blurted out and hung up the phone. Moments later her phone was ringing and she knew it was him.
"Yes Mr. Timberlake?"
"Miss Smith, did you really mean what you just said?"
"Of course I did."
"Awesome but one thing Madi. Tell me how it feels to be hung up on!" He laughed hanging up the phone.
"Justin, what the hell are you doing?" a very confused JC asked.
"Madison, called me told me she loved me and then hung up on me."
"Oh that's a nice way to treat the girl that you love," Chris said.
"But she started it," Justin whined.
"Whatever J"
The next couple of weeks, Madison was extremely busy getting ready for the big game. Nsync were busy promoting a new single and rehearsing for the half-time show. At very odd hours of the day and night for only a couple of minutes, were the two able to talk.
"Madison, will you please join me in my office to watch these commercials that have just come in?"
"Sure Dad, I'll be down in a minute," she replied through her speakerphone. Madison and Robert watched all of the commercials and were satisfied with all of them.
"Madison, can I ask you something?" her Father said with a concerned look on his face.
"Sure Dad."
"Honey, I have been sensing some tension between you and Derek. Is everything ok?"
"Yeah Dad, he's just mad because I am over him and I have Justin now."
"Are you sure that's it?"
"Yeah Dad, that's it," Madison said walking out of her Father's office. The Saturday before the big game, Justin was busy rehearsing all day and Madison was busy in meetings. Around midnight, Madison and Lindsey were flying to Tampa Bay. Lindsey was lying on the couch asleep while Madison was on the phone with her Mother.
"Mom, you should be asleep resting."
"How can I be resting when my two girls are on a plane?"
"Its ok Mom, we're on the jet and everything is fine."
"I know, but I still worry. Well your Father is telling me to get off the phone and go to bed, so goodnight honey."
"Night Mom, love you."
"Love you too honey. Bye." her Mom said hanging up. Madison sat down looking out the window sidetracked from her work. Shortly after she was back doing her work on her laptop. An hour or so later Madison was interrupted by her cell phone.
"This is Madison."
"Hey baby, what are you still doing up?"
"Justin! Working, but not anymore," she said pushing her laptop away.
"Good, are you still in the air?"
"Yes, I don't think we will get to our hotel till about 4am."
"Is Lindsey still awake?"
"No, she's been sleeping for a while now."
"Good, cause all I want to do is to please you unconditionally," Justin said, causing Madison to smile.
"Well, all I want to do is feel your smooth chest touching mine as I nibble on your ear and down your neck to your chest and…"
"Madi, stop. That's not fair. I was suppose to get you all hot not vice versa."
"Sorry Justin, but just thinking of you gets me turned on," Madison said giggling.
"Baby, I didn't know that I turned you on like that. What is it that turns you on so much?"
"Well it could be you great looking as…hair. Your hair," Madison blurted out very fast as Lindsey woke up and sat down next to her sister.
"My hair? What the hell are you smoking girl?" Justin asked very confused.
"Nothing."
"Madi, who are you talking to?" Lindsey asked laying her head on Madison's lap.
"Justin, do you want to talk to him?"
"Can I?"
"Sure. Justin someone wants to talk to you."
"Ok."
"Hi Justin!"
"Hey Lindsey, what's up?"
"Nothing."
"How is school going?"
"Not so good. I'm bad at math."
"Do you want some help?"
"Would you really help me?"
"Of course how about when we get some free time tomorrow or Monday?"
"Sure thanks Justin!" Lindsey said jumping up and dropping the phone in the process.
"Sorry, she dropped it."
"Its ok, I have to go Madi."
"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yes you will. I love you sweetheart."
"I love you too Justin," Madison said hanging up the phone. After the phone call, Madison and Lindsey's plane landed and they were taken to their hotel where they both fell asleep from exhaustion.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki