For the Girl by Innocent Girl 16


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The next morning the two got up and had breakfast in their hotel room.
"Madi, is Justin coming to see you?" Lindsey asked taking a bite of her pancake.
"We'll see him when he performs today."
"Ok Madi." Lindsey and Madison finished their breakfast and decided to go shopping at a local mall in Tampa Bay. So the two got ready and left their hotel at 1. When they got to the mall, Madison took Lindsey to the music store, where she could get a new cd. As Lindsey was looking around Madison recognized another customer in the store.
"Excuse me Andrew, but I think that you still owe me $5, from a bet in grade school." Madison said casually bumping into him.
"Madison! Hey, I have missed you so much!" he said giving her a hug.
"How's it going?"
"Its still going, basketball is fun and the guys on the team are great."
"I try to listen to your games on the net, but I have to confess that I usually miss them. Lindsey always listens to them and then she prints out the stats and faxes them to me at my office."
"Your office? I thought you were going to school and playing soccer?"
"I was, but something came up in the company and I had to start working there."
"Speaking of the company, how are your parents?"
"Fine, they are both doing great."
"Madison I got my cd," Lindsey said handing it to Madison.
"This is Lindsey?" Andrew asked almost in shock.
"Yes it is."
"Wow, she is grown since I last saw her."
"Hi Andrew"
"Hey Linds, how are you?"
"I am fine."
"Good."
"Hey are you doing anything tonight?" Madison asked him.
"No, are you asking me out, cause I always knew you wanted to," he said laughing.
"Andrew no, I'm not asking you out. Lindsey and I have two extra tickets to the big game tonight. Do you and a friend like to come?"
"Of course I would. Thank you Madi,” he said giving her a kiss on the cheek, "I am going to go and call Mike to come with us."
"Linds, lets go pay for you cd." The two paid for the cd while Andrew made his phone call. After finding out that Mike could come Andrew and Lindsey led the way to Mike's house in his car with Madison following in the limo. After picking up Mike, they four got into the limo and drove to the stadium to have dinner in the restaurant.
"We're all full and will not have an open table for a while," the hostess said.
"Oh well I have reservations under Smith for 4pm."
"I don't see anyone with that name on here."
"Miss Smith, so nice to see you again. Let me show you to your table," the owner said motioning for them to follow him.
"What was that all about?" Andrew asked looking at his menu.
"I have no idea."
The four of them had a terrific dinner and around 6pm they were walking around the stadium, wasting time before the game. They looked at merchandise and other things to keep them occupied.
"Do you mind if we take a little detour?"
"No not at all." Madison led them to the restricted backstage part of the stadium where there were trailers upon trailers.
"Oh my, is that Britney Spears?" Mike yelled as he was hitting Andrew on the arm.
"Where?"
"There right there!"
"Mike, Andrew, why don't you just go and say hi?"
"No way!"
"Fine, excuse me Miss Spears!" Madison said calling over to her.
"Yes can I help you?"
"Hi I'm Madison Smith, President of Promotions for…"
"Oh yes I know you. Its nice to meet you."
"You too. In the next year our company would like to get in touch with you and create a promotion with you. I think that it would be a good thing for both of us."
"Wow, that would be awesome. Thank you."
"Oh, you're welcome, but I was wondering if you could do me a favor?"
"Sure."
"Well those two boys over there are too shy to come and say hi and I was wondering if you would just say hi to them?"
"Ah, I see. Yes of course I will," Britney said walking over to them. Madison stood there and watched their reactions and then walked over to them.
"Madi, its 6:30 do you want to go to our seats?" Lindsey asked.
"Yeah you guys go ahead, I have someone else I need to talk to."
"Ok come one Linds, you want a piggy-back ride?" Andrew asked as he lifted Linds on her back. Madison watched the three walked away and then she walked to Nsync's
trailer. She lightly knocked hoping that Justin was there and much to her surprise Justin opened the door and invited her inside.
"Hey baby," Justin said giving her a kiss.
"Hey what's up?"
"Nothing, just getting ready for the show."
"You look very cute."
"I do?"
"Yeah you do"
"Well thank you."
"You're welcome. So where are the rest of the guys?"
"Oh they went to go and get something to eat.
"Why didn't you go?"
"Because I saw you out and there and I knew that you would come knocking on my door."
"Oh you did, did you?"
"Well yeah, I know that you can't stay away from me for too long or else you get antsy and you have to feel your lips on mine."
"Sometimes I get that way."
"So have you gotten that way lately?"
"You know what, no I haven't!"
"Whatever you know you have," Justin said picking her up and throwing her on the couch, where he started tickling her.
"Stop!"
"No way!"
"Yes way, come on Justin"
"Fine"
"Thank you," Madison said getting up and pinning Justin down by sitting on his legs.
"What is this?"
"Payback Justin!" Madison said as her cell phone rang.
"Its almost game time, are you coming or do I need to send a search and rescue team out for you?" Drew asked laughing.
"No Andrew, I'll be there in 5 minutes."
"Ok, but just remember that I'm not responsible for giving Lindsey sugar!" Drew said quickly hanging up.
"Who's Andrew?" Justin asked still in the same position.
"Andrew is a childhood friend who I invited to the game."
"Oh that's cool."
"Yeah, well I am going to go."
"Ok, I will call you after the game."
"Ok, I love you."
"I love you too," he said kissing her goodbye.
The game went by fairly quick and before Madison knew it was half time. Nsync performed solo and then the last song they did with Nelly. At the end of the game there was a party that Madison had to attend so Andrew and Mike took Lindsey back to Mike's house so she wouldn't be out late. Around 10:30, as Madison was leaving the party her cell rang.
"Hello?"
"Hey, where are you?"
"I'm in the car on the way to get my sister from Mike's house."
"Ok, well do you mind if I tag along?"
"No of course not. Where are you?"
"Right next to you in the Yukon."
"Driver, please stop for a moment. Someone is getting in."
"Yes Ma'am," he said unlocking the doors. Justin quickly ran out of his car and to hers.
"Thank you," he said sitting down next to Madison, "Hi," he said giving her a kiss.
"Hey, great performance tonight."
"Thanks, I hoped you were going to like it. So where does Mike live?"
"It's about 20 minutes away. I had to go to that party and Andrew volunteered to baby-sit her."
"That was nice of him."
"Yeah it was."
"So I want to know more about Andrew if you don't mind."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki