For the Girl by Innocent Girl 16


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"I met him in pre-school and we became friends. We then went to the same grade school and then he went to one high school and I went to another one. During high school we talked as much as we could which was like twice a week if that. But for all the dances that we each had at our schools, we went with each other as friends. I had started dating Derek the summer before our senior year and Drew didn't like it at all. Then our senior year I switched schools to his and you think we would have been inseparable, but we didn't talk at all. So that whole year we basically shut each other out. He played basketball and I was played soccer. I never meant to push Drew out of my life by dating Derek but I did and I regret that so much. All the dances our senior year I went with Derek and Drew went with a girl that had been trying to get with him since freshman year. Every time I would see him in the hallways, she would be all over him and he would have this indescribable look on his face. One day I came into school with bruises on my legs and arms. I tried hiding them from Drew but he saw them and took me outside and made me tell him what happened," Madison said wiping the tears away, "so I told him the truth that Derek raped me and I got them from him. Well he was furious and wanted to kick his ass but didn't. So after that Drew would pick me up for school, walk me to soccer, and take me home at night until the end of the year. Our senior prom was about 3 weeks after this happened and I was planning on going with Derek but not after what he did, so I didn't even bother asking anyone, cause I knew everyone was taken. So the day of the prom Drew and his Mom showed up at my work very early at like 9am. They got me out of work, took me dress shopping, well not really. Drew's Mom had a dress made for me and it was elegant and my dream dress. Then I got my hair and make-up done and then when I got to my house, all of my friends were there. My parents had hired a photographer and gotten the limo and flowers. It was a great day and I felt loved from everyone. So after that everything between us was great and we were closer than ever. During the summer we hung out every chance we could but every other weekend he was going down to Florida to play basketball. I wouldn't leave my house when he was gone, unless it was with my parents because I was scared of Derek. And then Drew moved to Florida in August and it tore me apart. I was staying here and he was leaving and this was the first time that we were going to be away from each other for more than a week. For the first month or so we talked but then we lost contact and this is the first time I have seen him since," Madison said finishing her story and looking at Justin.
"So you two didn't have any contact until today?"
"None and I wish we would have though. His Mom told me that he was going through some rough times and I wish I was there for him."
"Wow, so you two have quite a history together?"
"We do, but we know that no matter what happens we will always be friends and nothing more."
"I trust you. You don't have to explain yourself to me," he said caressing her face.
"Thank you Justin."
"You're welcome."
"I'm surprised that you aren't asleep yet. I am exhausted and all I did was sit there."
"I don't know why I'm not asleep yet. Oh wait yes I do, its because I am with you."
"Aw, that's so sweet."
When the limo pulled up to Mike's house, Justin went to go get Lindsey since Madison was sleeping. He walked to the door and lightly knocked and Drew came to the door.
"Hi, I'm Justin. I am here to pick up Lindsey."
"Hey, I am Drew. Its nice to meet you."
"Yeah you too, Madison has told me a lot about you."
"Lindsey, Justin is here," Drew called out to her. She walked into the room and straight to Justin, giving him a hug.
"Hi Justin!"
"Hey Lindsey," he said returning the hug.
"Thank you Drew for letting me hang out with you," she said giving him a little kiss on the cheek and a hug.
"You're welcome Lindsey," he said to her and she walked to the limo and got in.
"Thank you Drew, for watching her for Madison. She really appreciates it."
"Tell her anytime. I had fun."
"Well we better get going, thanks again."
"Hey Justin, can you do me a favor?"
"Sure."
"Can you give this to Madison for me please and will you tell her that I'm sorry for the past 6 months?" he said handing him a letter.
"Yeah man, I'll tell her."
"Thanks," he said shaking his hand.
"Welcome," Justin said turning around and walking to the limo. He got in and it pulled away, with Drew watching it the whole way until it was out of his view.
The next day Madison woke up and tried to move but she felt someone's arms around her. She turned around and saw Justin still sleeping next to her.
"God, he is so handsome, sweet, talented, and well-mannered. How the hell did I end up with him?" she asked herself in her mind. She continued to lie there and watch him sleep occasionally playing with his hair with her fingers.
"Excuse me," Justin said scaring her.
"Holy shit!" she yelled jumping away from him. Justin just sat there and laughed at her reaction.
"Why are you laughing at me? You scared the living shit out of me."
"Well you shouldn't have been playing with my hair, while I was sleeping."
"Sorry honey," she said scooting closer to him.
"Its ok. Did you sleep ok last night?"
"Yes, what girl wouldn't sleep peacefully in the arms of the man of her dreams?"
"The man of her dreams? Aww, babygirl that is so sweet. Come here," he said putting his hand on her chin and kissing her passionately. They continued kissing and Justin put his hands up the back of her shirt and she continued to run her hands up and down his toned abs. Justin wanted to be in control so he rolled Madison on her back and deepened the kiss, and Madison gave a satisfying moan to tell him that she liked it. Justin stopped to let her catch her breath and for some reason he couldn't take his eyes off of hers the whole time. He knew exactly what she wanted and he wanted it to, but knew that they couldn't have it cause Lindsey was asleep in the next bedroom. Justin rolled off of Madison and laid next to her wrapping his arms around her.
"Madison, can I come in?" Lindsey asked knocking on the door.
"Sure Lindsey," she said sitting up in the bed. Lindsey walked into the room and jumped on the bed gave her sister a huge hug and then laid her head in her sister's lap. Madison played with her hair as they talked.
"Madi, what time are we leaving?"
"At 3, why?"
"Cause I don't want to go home. I want to stay here and hang out with Drew and Justin some more."
"Oh Madi, that reminds me. Drew asked me to give this to you and he wanted me to tell you that he was sorry for the past 6 months," Justin said handing her the letter that sat on the nightstand.
"Thanks Justin. Lindsey, you need to go and get a shower and get dressed. We have to leave for the airport in 2 hours and we still need to eat."
"Ok Madi, but will you do me a favor?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Will you braid my hair for today?"
"Of course I will."
"Thank you," she said giving her big sister a kiss and then running out of the room.
"I think I am going to go and get a shower too," Justin said getting up.
"Ok honey. I'll be there in a minute," she said never taking her eyes off of the letter.
She carefully opened the envelope and unfolded the paper and started reading the letter.
"Madi. Hey, I am writing this to you because for the first time in my life I don't think that this is something that I can talk to you about. The last 6 months have been the hardest 6 months of my life. Around Christmas time I got really sick and my coaches thought that it was just a bad cold and they told me to take some cold medicine. Well it didn't get better and I continued to feel like shit. I would be so tired that I would sleep all day and I was looking so pale and nasty and I knew that something was wrong with my body. I went to the doctor and he ran a lot of blood test. God, this is so hard for me to tell you since I love you and care for you so much. But I have kidney failure and I am dying…" Madison stopped reading and broke down crying.
"No this cannot be happening to him! No!" she yelled and cried. Justin heard her yelling as he stepped out of the shower and he quickly got dressed and ran out to her.
"Madi, what's wrong?"
"Drew has kidney failure," she cried some more, "read the rest of it, I can't."
"Ok. Madi, please do not cry for me, its not going to help me get better. But there is something that you can do for me. Please go to the hospital in Orlando before you leave and get tested to see if your kidney matches mine. That way you can donate it to me, if you
want to, and then maybe I won't die. I am sorry that I didn't tell you sooner but I knew what was going on at home with your Mom and everything and I didn't want to worry about me. But I had to tell you now, because the doctors think that I might only have a couple of
months to live. I love you Madison and I always will. Just please promise me that you will go and get tested. Your best friend forever and ever- Drew." Justin finished reading.
"Shhh, honey. Its ok."
"I cannot believe this. Why are two of the most important people in my life dying? Why Justin?"
"I have no idea honey. Come on go get a shower and we'll go get you tested before we leave today."
"We?"
"Yes, I am coming with you back to STL, I don't want you to be alone right now."
Madison quickly got a shower while Justin ordered food for the three of them. When the food came Madison sat down and pretty much just picked at her food. She didn't want to worry her little sister so she just told her that she wasn't hungry. Madison packed her things and Justin helped Lindsey pack hers and they left the hotel at about 1pm. They drove to Orlando, which was about 1 hour and a half away. On the way Madison called the pilot and told him that they would be leaving later in the day. At 3pm, they arrived at the Orlando General Hospital. Justin decided that be better stay in the car with Lindsey
for two reasons, so he wouldn't get recognized and so Lindsey wouldn't be scared or anything. Madison walked into the ER and straight up to the nurse’s desk.
"I am sorry miss but any info about a patient I cannot give out," the nurse said not even looking up at Madison.
"I'm not here about a patient. Well not really. I am here to get tested to see if my kidney matches my friends who is dying," Madison said almost crying again.
"Oh, can I have the name of your friend?"
"Andrew Renning."
"Oh, yes let me go get his doctor. You can have a seat."
"Thank you," Madison said sitting in the chairs. Madison sat down and waited until she saw the nurse come back with a doctor and pointed towards her.
"Hi I'm Dr. Stine. You're here to get tested?"
"Yes.”
“Ok, come on and we'll go to a room and get this thing started," the doctor led her through several hallways and finally into an exam room.
"Ok, we just need you to fill out this paper work and then we will get started," Dr. Stine said handing her a clipboard. Madison quickly and carefully read through all the questions and answered all of them truthfully.
"Madison, that is a very pretty name. How do you and Drew know each other?"
"He's been my best friend since pre-school."
"I see. Well I am happy to see that his friends are coming in here to get tested to help him. You are about the 10th person besides his family that we have tested, but no one seems to match." The nurse drew blood from Madison's arm and then she was giving a physical exam to make sure she was in shape. After it was all done, they said that they test results would take about 4 days and that they would call her. She thanked them and then went back out to the limo. She didn't say a word the whole way back to Tampa where they would be catching their flight home. When they got home, Madison had seemed to return to her old self and Justin was sure glad to see that. When they got home Justin took Madison out on a picnic that night to a secluded part of her parent's estate, to help relax her. They were sitting on a blanket with Justin's back against a tree and Madison right in front of him. They were star gazing and Madison kept rubbing Justin behind his knees, until he picked her up and laid her down on the blanket. She was giggling but stopped when she looked into his eyes and saw pure lust. She brought her lips to his and he deepened the kiss. Madison started to pull on Justin's shirt and he helped her by and threw it next to them. Then Justin took Madison shirt off, but stopped her when she started going for his pants.
"Madi are you sure?"
"Yes Justin I want you more than anything in the world. I want to feel you inside me."
"Ok, but if I start to hurt you or you want to stop just say a word and I will." Madison nodded and continued to take his clothes off of him. Before they knew it they had made love and were now snuggled up in each other arms with the blanket around them looking up at the sky.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki