For the Girl by Innocent Girl 16


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The next morning Justin and Madison headed to the company to get a few things. The two were in Madison’s office gathering papers and other things and did not hear anyone come in.
“Madison what are you doing here?”
“Its none of your business Derek. Now leave me alone,” Madison said giving him the evil eye.
”Who’s this, the new flavor of the week?” Derek asked motioning towards Justin.
“Flavor of the week? Is that the best you could come up with?” Justin asked stepping closer to him.
”Hey dude, don’t get mad at me if she lied to you.”
”Lied to me? What in the hell are you talking about?” Justin asked confused.
“About her boyfriends. I’m not the only one she’s been with.”
”Derek, why in the hell are you making shit up?” Madison asked.
“Madison honey, please keep you voice down,” her Father said entering her office and closing the door behind him.
”Dad, what are you doing here?” she asked.
”I heard you yelling and everyone was starting to get suspicious. What is going on?”
”Derek is telling lies to Justin.”
”I think you mean you are telling lies to Justin and your Father, isn’t that right Madison?”
”Madi, have you been telling lies?” her Father asked.
“Yeah Dad I have been. I lied to you about Derek. He’s the one who raped me,” Madison said with tears forming in her eyes.
”What?” her father asked, “Derek is this true, did you rape my daughter?”
”You know what? I ain’t gonna lie. I did, I raped her sorry ass and she deserved it. Prude little bitch! I only dated you so I could become a part of this company! I never loved you. I don’t see how anyone could love such a spoiled little bitch! And I almost had my hands on the whole damn thing, but you got in the way you slut!” Derek yelled.
”Diane call security now!” Robert yelled to her.
”Come here you little bitch, you don’t deserve…”
”Get your hands off my daughter now!” Robert yelled grabbing Derek, while Justin grabbed a now crying Madison. Security busted through the door and took a yelling Derek out of Madison’s office and down to the awaiting police car, where he was arrested.
“Madison honey are you ok?” her Father asked noticing her crying in Justin’s arms.
”I will be. Dad I’m so sorry for not telling you the truth. I just never wanted him to hurt Lindsey like he said he would. I’m sorry Dad,” Madison cried.
”Oh Madi, come here,” he said opening his arms, ”shhh…Madi, its ok. Everything is going to be fine. No one is going to touch you or your sister. I know that you were trying to protect her and I’m not mad honey,” he said soothing his daughter as she cried.
”Thank you Dad for coming in here,” Madison said kissing his cheek.
”You’re welcome. I’m just glad I got here in time. It looked like Justin was going to beat him up,” Robert laughed.
”No sir, I wouldn’t have done that here,“ Justin laughed.
“Justin why don’t you take Madison home to rest. I’ll take care of the paper work that needs to be done.”
”You mean you’ll have Mark or Linda finish it,” Madison laughed.
”Well that’s their job. They can handle it. Go home and spend some time with your Mom and Justin.”
”Ok, call me if you need anything Dad,” Madison said kissing his cheek once again.
”I will. Have a nice afternoon you two,” Robert called out to them as they got on the elevator. The two got to Madison’s house and went to her Mom’s room to check up on her.
”Hey Mom, how are you feeling?” Madison asked sitting on the bed.
”Hey, I’m doing ok. A little tired.”
”Would you like us to leave so you can get some rest?” Justin asked.
”No, no. Please stay I would love the company. Your Father called and told me what happened. Are you two ok?” Mary asked.
“Yeah Mom, we’re fine,“ Madison said smiling.
“Good. So Justin, how was performing at the Super Bowl the other night?” Mary asked turning to Justin sitting in the chair next to the bed.
”It was a rush. I don’t think I have ever felt that kind of energy before. It was really a privilege to be able to perform with Aerosmith,” Justin said getting giddy.
“Look Mom you made him all giddy,” Madison laughed.
”I’m very sorry Justin for the behavior of my oldest daughter.”
”Oh its quite alright Mrs. Smith, I’ve learned to ignore her comments,” Justin said causing Mary and him to laugh.
”Oh Justin, please call me Mary. No Mrs. Smith, it makes me feel old,” Mary said laughing. Two hours later the three were still telling stories and laughing together.
”Madison you need to go and pick your sister up from school,” Mary said noticing the time on the clock.
“Ok Mom, we’re going. Are you going to be alright?”
”Yes, I’m just going to take a nap, so please try and keep your sister under control ok?”
”Ok Mom,” Madison said giving her Mom a hug and kiss.
”Have a nice nap,” Justin said getting up out of his chair.
”Justin, come here for a second, please,” Mary said motioning towards the bed. Justin walked and sat down on the bed next to Mary who was in a lying position.
”Justin please take care of my little girl when I am gone. I know that she will be in good hands with you. I will be watching over her from heaven but she needs you to watch over her here on earth. Promise me Justin please?”
”I promise I will always look out for her,” Justin said hugging her.
“Hey J! You comin?” Madison asked through the intercom system, “the M Train is pullin out!” she said causing them all to laugh once more.
The next morning Madison took her Mom to the doctor’s office for her weekly appointment, while Justin took Lindsey to school. As they were sitting in the waiting room, Mary started having trouble breathing.
”Nurse, my Mom can’t breath!” Madison yelled getting up out of her chair. A nurse ran out immediately and took Mary to a room to put her on a ventilator. After she was stable enough, the nurse had her moved to the ICU of the hospital, which was just a building over.
”Dad, you need to get here to the hospital immediately. Mom stopped breathing and now she is on a ventilator,” Madison said crying into the phone.
”Madi, I’m on my way. Call Justin and have him bring Linds to the hospital too,” Robert said getting into his car.
”Ok, Dad, but please hurry. I think we’re losing her,” Madison said looking at her Mom and then hanging up her phone.
”Hello?” Justin asked.
”J, is Lindsey still with you?” Madison asked sniffling.
”No, I just dropped her off. Do I need to go back and get her? Madison, tell me what’s wrong babe?” Justin asked pulling into a parking lot.
”Justin you need to go and get Lindsey, my Mom isn’t doing so well. I think we’re losing her and Lindsey needs to be here.”
”Ok, I’m getting her and I will be there as soon as I can,” Justin said speeding back to Lindsey’s school.
”Mom, please hang in there. Dad and Lindsey will be here soon,” Madison said holding onto her Mother’s hand, “Why God? Why my Mom? She didn’t deserve this! No one does. Why do bad things happen to good people? Is this your way of punishing her for working too much? Well if it is, it sucks! I don’t understand! Why her? First my Mother and now you want to take my best friend too! Why two of the most important people in my life? Is taking Drew a punishment to me for not keeping in touch with him? What is going on? Why are you taking everyone from my life! I need these two people, like I need food and water. They are my everything and you are taking them! What do you need them for? You have your son with you, why can’t I keep my Mother!? She is too young to die! No one should have their life cut short, especially at 42 and 20!” Madison finished crying hysterically.
Robert stood outside his wife’s room watching his oldest daughter cry and talk to God. As soon as he saw her drop her head to the bed, he opened the door and went to console Madison. Shortly after Robert had arrived, Justin and Lindsey had made their way to the ICU. Justin and Madison saw the doctor coming towards them, so they decided to take Lindsey into see her Mom and to explain to the eight year old, what was going on.
”Lindsey, honey, come here,” Madison said patting her lap.
”Madi, what’s wrong with Mommy?” she asked sensing that something was wrong.
“Lindsey, do you remember when Mommy told you she was sick?” Madison asked waiting for Lindsey to answer.
”Yes.”
”Well Lindsey, she was really sick and Lindsey she is in pain. She needs to go and be with God. She won’t be in any more pain Lindsey if she goes, but if we try and keep her here, she will be. Do you understand what I am saying?” Madison asked.
”Yes, Mommy is going to sleep.” Lindsey said with tears in her eyes.
”Yes, Mom is going to go to sleep, but she isn’t going to wake up down here. She will wake up when she reaches heaven.”
”Mommy is dying?” Lindsey asked crying into her sister’s shoulder.
”Yes. I’m sorry Lindsey,” Madison said crying with her. Madison looked up at Justin almost forgetting he was there and saw him sitting in a chair across the room crying by himself.
”Linds, I think Justin needs a hug,” Madison whispered to her sister. Lindsey got off of Madison’s lap and walked over to where Justin was.
”Justin are you sad too?” Lindsey asked looking at him while he nodded his head, “Do you need a hug?” Lindsey asked sitting on his lap giving him a hug. Madison watched the two but was distracted when her Dad entered the room.
”Can you please give me a couple of minutes with her?” Robert asked.
”Sure Dad,” Madison said as the three walked out.
”Justin, can you please watch Lindsey while I make a phone call?”
”Yeah babe. Here take my cell,“ he said handing it to her.
“Thanks, I’ll be back soon.”
”Take your time, I’ll call you if something happens,” Justin reassured her. Madison walked down the hall and out the door of the hospital. She dialed that familiar phone number and waited for him to pick up.
”Hello?” Drew asked not sure who was calling him.
”Andrew, it’s me Madison.”
”Madi, what’s wrong?” Drew asked instantly knowing something was because she never called him Andrew.
“My Mom is in the hospital and she is dying. We went to her doctor’s appointment earlier today and she was having a hard time breathing. Drew I’m losing her,” Madison cried into the phone.
”Madi, calm down, I’m getting on the next flight up there, I promise. Let me call my Mom and have her do the travel arrangements and then I will call you back at this number, is that ok?”
”Yes, its Justin’s cell. I don’t have mine with me.”
“Ok, bye,” Drew said hanging up. Madison stood outside for a second until Justin’s phone started going off.
”Hello?”
”Madison, you need to get in here,” Justin said. Madison didn’t respond to his comment, she immediately closed the phone and ran inside. Madison made it into her Mother’s room just in time. Robert and Lindsey stood on one side of the bed crying and Madison on the other. Justin standing in the room felt awkward and started to leave.
”Justin, please stay with me,” Madison asked barely above a whisper. Justin walked to the side of the bed where Madison stood and put his arms around her, holding on to her tightly. As they stood there watching their Mary, the doctor came into the room.
”I have some bad news and some other news,” the doctor said looking at the faces in the room.
“The other news first, your Mom was recently tested to see if she matched for an organ donation. We have gotten those test results back and she is a match. Her kidney is cancer free so there is no problem taking it. The bad news is that she is not going to make it through the night. Therefore we need to take her kidney before it shuts down. I am very sorry to say, but you must say your last goodbyes now, because we are taking her to surgery in 20 minutes,” the doctor said and then walked out.
”No, she can’t leave now. She has to be here. Drew needs to say goodbye to her. No!” Madison cried into Justin’s shoulder.
”Mary, I love you so much. Please watch over all of us when you are in heaven,” Robert said as he kissed her forehead, “Lindsey…”
”I know Daddy. Goodbye Mommy. I promise to eat all of my veggies and listen to Madison and Daddy. I will miss you. I love you,” Lindsey said running to her Dad, who picked her up and took her outside.
”Hello?” Justin asked answering his phone.
“Justin, this is Drew. Can I please talk to Madison?”
”Madi, its Drew,” Justin said handing her his phone.
“Drew, she isn’t going to make through the night, “ Madison cried burying her head farther into Justin’s chest.
”Madison, I just found out that they might have found a donor. I have to stay here in Florida. Madison I know I promised I would be there, but Madison this could save my life and…”
”Drew of course I understand. I’ll be praying for you. I love you Drew.”
”I love you too Madison. I have to go, I have to get to the hospital. Bye,” Drew said hanging up the phone. Madison and Justin stood there for a few more minutes before the nurse came in to take Mary away.
“Goodbye Mary, thank you for everything, and I will forever keep my promise,” Justin said kissing her forehead.
“I love you Mom. I’m sorry for everything bad I have ever done. Please watch over all of us including Justin and Drew. Goodbye Mom,” Madison said kissing her cheek one last time. Madison and Justin walked out of the room and outside of the hospital where Madison broke down again.
~*~*~*A Week Later~*~*~
“Drew its so great to hear from you. How is the new kidney doing?” Madison asked as she sat down next to Justin.
“Its doing great. My body didn’t reject it so it’s all good!” he said smiling.
“I’m so happy you are doing better! So when can I come and visit?” Madison asked.
“Whenever you want to. But on one condition.”
“What’s that?”
”You have to bring Justin with you. I need someone to talk basketball with,” Drew laughed.
”I’ll see what I can do. I have to go pick up Lindsey from school, so I will talk to you later.”
”Yeah, I’ll call later. Hey Madison, before we hang up.”
”Yeah?”
”I was able to find out who my donor was.”
”Really? Who was it?”
”Your Mom,” Drew said with tears in his eyes.
”Are you serious?”
”Yes, they said she got tested the last day she was in for her check up. Madison did you know about this?”
”No, I didn’t even know she knew.”
”Well she did, so in a way she is still with us here on earth and in heaven watching over all of us,” Drew said getting tears in his eyes again.
“Yeah she is definitely an angel,” Madison said smiling at a picture of her Mom.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki