The death of a loved one by Aks2889


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Mr. Timberlake, this is your daughter Madison Raya. O my goodness he said out loud. Kelly awoke just after she was born for about two minutes. What did she say he asked? She said tell Justin I love him and for him to take care of our daughter, Madison Raya. Thank you doctor can I please be alone with Madison for a few minutes. Of course he said leaving the room. Hey kid Justin said to the sleeping baby. I don’t know how much you will remember about this but Ill tell you anyway. Madison, your mother was a wonderful woman and when I met her I knew she was the one. Sadly she has been taken from us but she loved us both very much. Don’t ever doubt that. I will always be here for you until God will not let us be together on earth anymore. I love you sweetheart and I know that in time you find that I am a good person and I will be a good father. The baby opened her eyes and made a gurgle noise and softly blew out of her mouth. Justin laughed and kissed the baby’s nose. It's just you and me baby girl for now but I promise I will find you a step mom. She will only be a step mom because no one could ever take the place of your wonderful mother.
END OF FLASHBACK

“Justin!” Britney called walking through the door. Britney had taken Madison and went to Justin’s mom’s house so that he could get some work done. “Hey” she said coming in to their kitchen. “DADA!” He laughed “Hi Maddie” he said. Britney handed Justin the baby and went to the fridge to get her bottle. “The whole time we were there Justin she kept saying Dada Dada Dada” she said laughing. Of course she would miss me I am the best he said laughing Britney glared at him. You are such a daddy’s girl she said tickling that baby. She laughed and kissed her daddy on the cheek getting him all wet. EWWWW Justin said kidding she laughed and wiped it off for him. Thank you sweetheart he said she smiled at him. Okay bed time Justin said be right back Brit alright she said looking at the mail. He brought Madison upstairs and set her on her changing table. He laid out everything before they got home so he could quickly get her in bed. He reached up and grabbed her necklace. Britney had given her a locket of Justin and Kelly when she had married Justin a few months before. She told Justin that she never wanted to take the place of Kelly and that Madison should remember her. He put it in its case of Madison’s dresser. He put on her pooh bear pajamas and brushed her curly hair. I love you sweetheart he said putting her in the crib wuv you dada she said. He smiled at her goodnight he said. He went downstairs and hugged Britney from behind. Hey she said hey he said Britney I wanted to thank you for everything you do for me. I love you J she said and your welcome.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki