Mental by nsyncs1girl


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Sorry it's been so long, guys! Three years or so- I'm such a slacker! Hope this tides you over for a bit while I develop the story some more! Enjoy! -Ashley

Joey and Chris entered the hopspital quickly, panicked at what they were about to see and hear. Chris' heart filled with more dread with each step he took, and impatiently decided to take the stairs rather than an elevator to Justin's floor. He arrived out of breath, to see that everyone was still in the waiting room where he had left them, but there was a looming sense of intensified sadness as he heard Lynn and Melinda both trying to cry as quietly as possible, although not doing a very good job.

He entered the room with Joey following behind him and he knew instantly that his best friend was gone.

He searched the faces for his own mother, but was unable to find her among the group.

Lynn approached the two men with outstretched arms and as they both stepped forward to embrace her, Chris wondered if his worst fears really had come true.

"Oh, boys." she whispered.

"He's not... I mean, is he..." Joey couldn't make sense of his words.

Lynn just looked at the two men, tears streaming down her face.

"Do you wanna go see him?"



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki