Mental by nsyncs1girl


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin pulled his jacket collar up, put his sunglasses on, and pressed his beanie down on his head before exiting the car. He had a hunch as to what JC wanted to discuss, but JC was unpredictable, so he couldn't be completely sure.

He glanced toward the front desk and walked by unnotcied. Pleased, he smiled to himself and took the elevator to the third floor of the hotel where JC was staying. The doors opened and he spotted his friend leaning against the wall, waiting for him. He headed toward the older man hesitantly, seeing the look on his face.

"Jace? What's up, man?" he tried to act nonchalant, putting his sunglasses in his back pocket.

In one swift movement, JC grabbed a fistful of Justin's shirt and slammed him against the tan-colored wall, pinning him there with his other arm.

"What the fuck is your problem, man?" Justin cried. JC pressed his arm against the younger man's neck, causing his head to hit the wall hard, and his breath to be cut short.

"What the fuck do you think my problem is?" he growled.

"I don't know." Justin choked.

"What did you say to Chris?"

"Nothing." Justin's voice came out strangled.

"He knows what you did. And he almost died, Justin." JC said, his rage building.

"What I did?!? You mean what we did?!?" Justin gasped for breath, struggling to get free as JC pressed his arm down further.

"No, Justin. You almost killed him, not me."
"It was your idea."

"But nobody's going to know that, are they, Justin?"

"Nobody's gonna find out."

"Because I can put you in the same place as Chris, or worse."

"Nobody's gonna find out!" Justin repeated louder, pushing against JC's arms to free himself. But his muscles were weak in comparison to his bandmate's.

"Nobody will know how we, no, how you tried to break up the group this way. Got it? Nobody?"

"Nobody. *NSYNC's finished, and that's all that matters." Justin managed to shake his head slightly.

"That's what I thought." JC released his hold on Justin, but before he could get away, JC hit him squarely in the crotch with his knee. Justin's face turned red and tears welled up in his eyes as he crumpled to the ground in a heap. When he hit the floor, there was an audible snap, as his sunglasses broke from him landing on them. He lay ther, gasping for breath while JC stared at him.

"You always were a fucking prick, you know that?" and with that, he kicked the younger man in the ribs hard before walking away.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki