Mental by nsyncs1girl


Number of reviews: 29
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"No way, man. I am not gonna escort y'all to hell just so JC can infiltrate your minds with crazy shit. No way. No."

"Come on, Lonnie." Chris pleaded with the large man.

"No! Y'all woke me up and now you're pissing me off!"

Without thinking, Lance grabbed his bodyguard's arm. "Ok. You know what? You like your job. I know that, Lonnie. And if you want to keep it, I suggest you do what we say. And we say you go with us to see Jayce."

Mumbling under his breath, Lonnie stood up and put on his coat. "You've gone to the dark side, Bass."

~*~

They arrived at Davidson Correctional Facility unannounced, but not unpredicted. The grounds were swarming with reporters and photographers alike, all pleading with the stars to give a comment.

Lonnie ushered them through the ocean of paparazzi and into the main building. Lance pressed a button to summon a security guard. The guard buzzed them in, took all their metal belongings, and sent the men through a series of weapon detectors. Then he pointed to a window and ordered them to ring the bell. Lonnie did so, and within seconds, a tall, burly man appeared on the other side.

"Yes?" he said gruffly.

“Lance Bass, Christopher Kirkpatrick, and Lonnie Jones to see Joshua Chasez.” Lance answered. The man brought a walkie-talkie to his lips. “Prisoner number…” He glanced down at a list before continuing. “320497. Prisoner number 320497 to cell 13. Three guests.” He put the walkie-talkie on the desk. “Howie will escort you to partial confinement cell 13.”

A short, dark-haired man, possibly of Italian or Hispanic descent, appeared. His brown-black locks were pulled into a ponytail at the nape of his neck and as he rounded the corner, his carefully-gelled curls bounced a little.

“Please follow me.” The three men walked with him down a corridor and stopped at a door on the right side of the hall. Howie let them in, introducing them to yet another security guard.

“This is Kevin.” Howie said simply, gesturing to the goateed, spiky-haired man. The men looked around the room. There were bars dividing the room into two parts, each with its own entrance. They had folding chairs to sit in, and a solitary metal seat was bolted down to the floor on the opposite side.

Within seconds, the door opened to the prisoner entrance and a gangly, dark-haired man in an orange jumpsuit appeared. A guard stood behind him, and a quick glance at his nametag identified him as “Brian”. The gangly man sat down in the chair. It took a minute for the men to realize that it was JC. His hair was untamed and unwashed, and his soft facial features were marred by dark brown stubble. He sat in the chair without a word or eye contact to any of the three people seated before him.

He slid down into a slouching position in the chair, very unlike JC.

“Hi, Jayce.” Lance said.

JC put his hands together in his lap, the handcuffs clanking against one another. “Hello.” he mumbled.

“What up, kid?” Chris nervously joked.

“Hey.”

“How’s it shakin’, Rock Star?” Lonnie played.

“Hi.”

“How you holdin’ up, man?” Lance asked.

“My cellmate hasn’t beaten me up yet, so I’d say pretty well.”

“Is he o.k., or kinda scary?”

“He’s o.k. His name’s A.J. and he sings, too.”

“Why’s he in here?” Chris jumped in.

“Attempted assault and repeated counts of rape.” The room went silent for a bit until JC spoke again. “Lance? Could you and Lonnie leave me with Chris so I can talk to him… privately?” Lance and Lonnie exchanged nervous glances before looking at Kevin, then nodding. Chris squirmed uneasily as the door shut behind them. “What’s up?” he asked.

“Why are you here?” JC questioned gruffly.

“Because I-” Chris started.

“Did you think you could fix things?”

“I just-”

"Did you think you could make everything all better?"

"JC, I was-"

“Shut up!” JC jumped up from his chair angrily and grabbed the bars dividing him from his band mate. His knuckles turned white as he clenched his fists around the cold iron rods. The metal handcuffs bounced off the bars as he spoke. “The whole point was for *NSYNC to disappear. It would’ve been a lot easier if you would’ve just kept your mouth shut! *NSYNC would be gone, and things would be fine, but you screwed it up… like you always do.” he spat.

“Why?” Chris asked, now standing. “Why did you want *NSYNC to be over with so badly?”

“I’m sick of being in the fucking shadow of “Mr. JT” and it was the only way to get out.”

“Justin is in the hospital, JC. And if he dies, you’ll be the one that killed him.”

“That’s what the little fucker deserves. And if you don’t watch yourself, I’ll have you put in the ground next to him.”

“You know, everyone thinks I’m crazy, but you know what? You’re the one that needs to be at Oak Wood.”

“Just watch your back, Kirkpatrick.”

“Yeah, sure. And if you drop the soap in the shower, don’t bend over to pick it up.” JC lunged at Chris but before he could reach between the bars, Brian had him in his grip.

“FUCK YOU, CHRISTOPHER!” JC yelled as Brian pinned him on the ground.

And with that, Chris walked out of the room.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki