Justifyable by nsyncs1girl


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


He stepped on the stage and took his mark. He was nervous, and his hands were already starting to sweat. He adjusted his hat, carefully positioning it towards the front right side of his head. There was no turning back now, and he knew it. He was on his own, and if it crashed and burned, it was all him, all his fault.

The crowd screamed, deafening him momentarily. It had been a while since he had been on stage, and he didn't want to miss a step because it was all him. He had to prove to the world, and himself, that he was more than just a boyband member.

He had been with them for 8 years. They had barely been apart, and never on the stage seperately. But looking out to the crowd, his heart sank. He knew they weren't coming; they had told him so. They said he had to do his first solo concert without any of them, so he'd know what it would be like. But he had been hopeful that his four best friends would surprise him by showing up. They had done it before, anyway.

"But not this time," he thought to himself. And to be perfectly honest, he was scared. Scared to fail, scared to embarrass himself, scared to disappoint his fans, scared to... be alone on the stage... solo. "Who am I kidding?" his mind raced. "I'm not scared. I'm fucking terrified."

The music suddenly blared and the spotlight hit him instantly. In that moment, he realized why he was there. Every girl in the place was screaming for him, wanting to see him, and not the others. And in that same moment, Justin realized that that was the way it always should've been, that was th way he wanted it to be... and that he was never going back. This was how he would make sure things stayed... forever.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki