Scandalous by angelpopstar7


Number of reviews: 25
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 11

“Oh baby” Justin exclaimed as he crept through the doorway and saw Kayla’s lifeless body laying in the gigantic bed. Tubes were coming out of her nose, mouth, arms, everywhere. The room was completely silent except for the monotonic sound of the machines, which were hooked up to her, going ’beep.’ “Kayla baby” Justin whispered as he gave her a kiss on her forehead and sat down on a chair that was seated next to her bed.

“I have Brooklyn here with me baby. I know that you can hear me. I just want you to know that we both love you so much. You’re a strong woman. You’ve been through so much. This is nothing compared what you’ve overcome in your lifetime. You came from so little and now look at you. You’re one of the most respected women in this country. You’re gonna make it through this and you’re going to be just fine” Justin stated as he held back his tears and gave Kayla’s hand a tight squeeze.

“EuVanne’s in the room with you too ok baby? Your sister is in here with you. You both are going to be fine. I can’t believe that you were shot and didn’t even know it. I guess it just goes to show how self less you are.” Justin stated as he blinked his eyes furiously in order to keep the tears contained inside them.

“A nurse called your parents last night to let them know about the accident and how you and EuVanne were doing. They wanted to be here with you but I told her to tell them that there was nothing that could be done now except sit and pray. They’ll be stopping by after work tonight though she said. I made sure that she told that that I’d call them if anything changed.” Justin stated as he stared at her lifeless body. Why did this have to happen to her? His picture perfect wife was laying fighting for her life and there was nothing that he could do about this. He had to just sit there and stare at her.

“I’m sorry Mr. Timberlake but it’s time for you to go right now” The nurse stated when she noticed that Kayla’s heart rate took a tragic plummet downward.

“But it hasn’t been 10 minutes yet” Justin quickly retorted

“I’m sorry sir but you need to leave right now” The nurse stated as she ushered Justin out of the room. As soon as she had him outside, Justin could hear a steady line coming from Kayla’s heart monitor.

“Oh god this can’t be happening” Justin cried as he pounded his fist against the wall. “This can’t f*cking be happening!” Justin yelled as doctors and nurses came running into Kayla and EuVanne’s room. “I swear if she dies” Justin trailed off because he didn’t have anything to threaten with. It’s not like he could say I swear if you don’t have sex with me I’ll give blackmail pictures to the sun. This was different than any time before, this situation wasn’t in his hands. As more doctors and nurses came running into the room, Justin took off down the hallway with Brooklyn wrapped tightly against his chest. He needed to get out of there. He couldn’t take it any longer. “WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO THIS TIME JUSTIN?” he screamed as he exited the hospital doors. “WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO?” He quickly repeated before he broke down and fell to the ground. Tears came pouring out of his eyes, staining his ghostly white face.

“Excuse me sir, are you Justin Timberlake?” a person dressed up in a nurses outfit asked.

“Yeah what do you want?” “Justin asked as he lifted his head up from his daughters chest.

“Smile” The lady quickly retorted before she pulled a camera out from behind her back and began taking pictures.

“Get away from me!” Justin screamed as he went running down the street. “Leave me the h*ll alone for once in my life!” Justin cried as he held his daughter close to him and continued running down the street with the photographer not far behind still taking pictures. “GET AWAY NOW!” Justin screamed as he stopped dead in his tracks and faced the photographer.

“Sorry this is what I get paid to do” she replied with a sly look on her face and continued taking pictures.

“Well I’m sorry that you live a lifestyle like that now please just leave my daughter and I alone” Justin stated calmly as he headed back inside the hospital.

“I don’t make money that way” She replied as she followed him inside the doors.

“SECURITY!!!” Justin yelled and 3 very large men came running around the corner.

“Yes?”

“Get her out of here” Justin quickly demanded.

“What is she doing sir?”

“She’s the f*cking paparazzi and she’s taking pictures of me.”

“Did she take any inside the building?” The one older security guard asked. He looked as if he was a retired police officer or police chief.

“Yes” Justin replied as he rocked Brooklyn back and forth, trying to get her to stop crying.

“Give me your camera miss” The security guard demanded.

“I don’t have to do that” She stated as she held her camera against her.

“You took pictures on private property now give me your camera!” He yelled as he grabbed the camera out of her hands and pulled the film out of it.

“YOU CAN’T DO THAT!” the lady screamed.

“I can so and I don’t want to see you around here ever again!” The security guard stated fiercely.

“You’ll be hearing from me again!” She yelled as she headed out the front door.

“Thank you so much” Justin stated shaking each of the man’s hands.

“No problem Mr. Timberlake. If you need anything else just yell ok?”

“Ok. Thank you again” Justin stated before he headed off towards the elevators.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki