Scandalous by angelpopstar7


Number of reviews: 25
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 12

“Justin Timberlake’s wife in the hospital-critical condition” all the headlines read with pictures of Justin crying plastered across the front page of every magazine and tabloid in the world stated the next morning. The articles all went on to say the same thing that “Kayla Timberlake,25, wife of Justin Timberlake, was involved in a break in/high speed chasing leaving both her and her sister EuVanne Sangster, 28, in the hospital in critical condition. As of this time, police have no leads in the case but two men are in custody. Police stated that it all started when the girls got home from a shopping spree and there was a death threat on the answering machine for Kayla so EuVanne immediately called Captain Rodriguez, Captain of the L.A.P.D. While they were on the phone, two “officers” came to the door and tried to break inside so Kayla and EuVanne took off with Justin and Kayla’s daughter, Brooklyn, 6 months, wrapped tightly in Kaylas arms. The girls thought that they would be left alone but the men quickly followed them in a high speed chase where they shot both Kayla and EuVanne. If you have any leads, please contact the Los Angeles police department at 814-387-9387.”

Throughout the night, there wasn’t any improvements in either of the girls conditions. As it turns out, the little scare with Kayla yesterday was just her heart monitor falling off her finger so it seemed like she had no pulse. Everyone who was anyone came to the hospital to see Kayla. With Justin being in the entertainment industry, he knew any person ones heart could desire.

“How is she?” Justin asked in a concerned manor as he quietly entered the room, cleanly shaven. The doctors had to force Justin to leave last night. They had to explain that a hospital is not a place for a baby to be living and that he needed to go and get some rest.

“She’s doing as best as can be expected” Nurse Carla replied. “Her stats are doing better though so you should be happy about that. She was awake for about a minute around 3 this morning but she fell back asleep.”

“That’s good to hear. Thank you” Justin stated as he took a seat down beside Kayla and held her fragile hand. “Baby I know that you can hear me. Nurse Carla told me that you were awake this morning for a minute. Come on baby just open your eyes.” Justin pleaded. It was almost like clockwork, Kayla opened her eyes. “Kayla baby your ok!” Justin exclaimed when he saw her eyes beginning to take in the bright shining sun. “It’s ok baby. Don’t say anything. You’re in the hospital. Something very bad happened to you but you’re going to be fine.”

“V” Kayla whispered.

“EuVanne is in the room with you too baby. Her condition is a lot worse than yours though. She was shot” Justin began before his cell phone began vibrating in his pocket. Most people aren’t allowed cells in the hospital but f*ck that, he’s Justin Timberlake, he can do whatever he wanted to. He noticed that familiar number and had to take the call. “I’ll be back in like 5 minutes baby I promise” Justin exclaimed as he gave Kayla a kiss and darted out of the room.

“I told you not to call my cell phone” Justin stated angrily once he was outside. “No, you didn’t do your job.” Justin quickly retorted to the person on the other end of the line. “That’s not what I told you to do. You only did part of the job not the whole thing so you’re not getting paid. Good-bye” Justin stated drying as he closed his cell phone and headed back into the hospital. When he got back in Kayla’s room, there was half a dozen doctors surrounding her and checking her out. “How is she?”

“She is going to be just fine Mr. Timberlake” Kayla’s head doctor, Dr. Williams stated as he shook Justin’s hand. “She’ll be back to normal in no time physically but emotionally, this is going to be a lot for her to deal with” Dr. Williams quietly whispered to Justin.

“I know. I think that if she just gets back to her normal life though, things will be a lot easier for her”

“That’s not always the case.” Dr. Williams stated as his name was paged across the loud speaker. “Excuse me but I have to go. I’ll be back in a little bit if you want to talk”

“Ok” Justin barely managed to get out before Dr. Williams took off down the hallway. “Kayla” Justin exclaimed as embraced her in a hug. “You had us all so worried about you but look at you.”

“Where’s Brooklyn at?” Kayla asked as if nothing had even happened to her. She seemed to be perfectly fine, other than the huge bandage that was covering her upper thigh that is.

“She’s at home with my Mama. As soon as she heard what happened she got the next flight out here so that she could be there if any of us needed her.”

“That was nice.” Kayla replied somberly as she stared out the window. “Justin I want you to tell me the truth and I don’t want any beating around the bush do you hear me?”

“yeah”

“Is EuVanne going to live?”

“Umm I think that you’d need to ask the doctors about that one” Justin stated as he also began to look out the window.

“Justin come on. She’s my sister for crying out loud. All I can do is stare at her lifeless body in that bed. They said that she’s alive but she’s unconscious. I can’t get an answer out of anyone which leads me to believe that she’s going to die. She’s going to die isn’t she!” Kayla cried.

“Sweetie no one knows anything yet ok? Just give it a few days. Right now the doctors are saying that she’s touch and go.” Justin replied as he stared straight into Kayla’s eyes so that she knew that he was telling the truth. “Just give it some time.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki