Scandalous by angelpopstar7


Number of reviews: 25
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 3

EuVanne sped off down the street, headed straight to pay Justin a little visit. No one messed with her little sister and no one means no one. Just because he’s like the worlds biggest pop star, that doesn’t mean that he gets off easy. No no no he gets treated just like everyone else. "OPEN UP POP STAR" EuVanne shouted as she pounded on the front door of the house that Kayla and Justin shared.

"What do you want?" Justin asked in an irritated mood.

"What the f*ck do you think I want?" EuVanne asked as the anger built up in her. "You don’t f*ckin mess wit my sister! You understand that right? Cause no one hurts my baby sister and guess what? You just did!" EuVanne shouted as she pushed her away through the front door.

"Get out of my house!" Justin demanded.

"Not till I talk to you" EuVanne quickly shouted back.

"Get out of my house! I won’t tell you again!" Justin yelled as he pointed to the front door.

"No!" EuVanne screamed back. "I’m not leaving this house until we talk!"

"Yes you are!" Justin stated as he went over and started to push EuVanne out of the house.

"You don’t want to do this to me Justin. Trust me."

"Why what are you gonna do? Call your homie gang banger friends and have them handle your problem?" Justin retorted

"No my business is my business and I handle my business. I don’t push it off to other people unlike you"

"Get the h*ll outta my house" Justin exclaimed as he pushed EuVanne out of the house and onto the front porch. Stupid move on Justin’s part seeing as she knew all the security codes. She slowly pushed the buttons 8-7-0-3 the date that Justin and Kayla first met. "I thought I told you to get out of my house. And how do you know all the security codes?"

"Justin I’m EuVanne. I know everything and you don’t wanna mess wit me. I thought you of all people woulda learned that by now. You mess with my sister your messing with me now sit your scrawny white *ss down on that couch!" she yelled as she pushed Justin down onto the couch. "No one messes with my sister. Do you understand me?" Justin just ignored her. "I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" EuVanne screamed into Justin’s ear.

"Yeah I heard you ma" Justin stated as he rolled his eyes in an annoyed manor.

"Why did you cheat on my sister?"

"I don’t know" Justin stated.

"Boy don’t you f’in lie to me. I know when you lie and when you don’t and right now your lying. Tell me the truth. Why do you cheat on my sister?"

"I DON’T KNOW!" Justin yelled back.

"Yes you do!" EuVanne screamed back even louder while slapping Justin across the face. "Now you better tell me before things get uglier."

"You wanna know why?"

"YES!"

"I’ll tell you why. It’s because I don’t know. I just don’t feel a connection with her anymore. She’s different since Brooklyn was born. I don’t mean to cheat on her I really don’t but I get drunk and do stupid sh*t" Justin said while he hid his face in his hands.

"That’s obvious. Well why do you go out if you know that this is gonna happen?"

"Cause I want to have fun. I mean I’m only 24 years old I can’t be tied down everyday."

"Justin you’re not tied down! You’re not even at home. I bet that you don’t even know that your daughter is crawling now do you?" Justin just stared at EuVanne in amazement. "That’s what I thought. Justin you know nothing about your daughter or your wife. Do you even bother to ask her if she wants to go with you? I seriously doubt it. This probably how your conversation goes. ‘Hi baby umm I’m going out tonight see you later bye’ and you walk out the front door without kissing her good-bye, asking her if she wants to come with you nothing. You need to straighten up. I don’t wanna see my sister get hurt in her life no more. She’s had to deal with so much pain and heartache. I thought that you would be good to her though, treat her right you know but I guess that I was wrong about you."

"Look EuVanne I’m sorry. I don’t mean to hurt your sister. It’s just that I don’t know." Justin trailed off

"Whatever Justin. I’m warning you if this happens one more time I’m not gonna be so easy on you. You’ll be lucky if you can have any more kids after I’m done with you the next time" EuVanne stated as she got up and walked out of the front door, making sure to slam it behind her. As soon as she left, Justin broke down into tears. He realized all the pain and heartache he was causing on Kayla and he wanted to stop but he didn’t know how. He was used to doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted with no one to control him and now he had 2 other people to think about. His wife and daughter who loved him very much. When EuVanne got into her car, she blared her radio and headed back to her place. Hopefully something she said to that boy sank in because if he screws this up one more time things aren’t gonna be pretty. She’s gonna be going to jail for assault and she doesn’t want to do that.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki