Scandalous by angelpopstar7


Number of reviews: 25
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 7

“V I’m so scared” Kayla cried as salty tears came streaming down her face.

“We’re gonna be all right don’t you worry.” EuVanne started as she made a sharp turn right. “I need you to put Brooklyn in her car seat. Can you do that from the front seat?”

“I think so” Kayla stated as she turned around in the front seat and placed the crying baby in her car seat. Just as she started to buckle her in, EuVanne noticed those same men catching up behind them.

“Hurry up those men are tailing us! Where’s your cell at I need to call captain Rodriguez!”

“It should be on the front seat somewhere” Kayla stated nervously as she tried to buckle Brooklyn into her car seat. “I can’t get it to lock!” Kayla exclaimed

“Try again then! You need to get her buckled in there. That’s the safest place for her.” EuVanne stated as she looked on the front seat for Kayla’s phone. “I can’t find your phone up here are you sure it’s up here?”

“Yes I’m sure. I threw it on the seat before I jumped in. Maybe it fell on the ground. I don’t really care right now I need to get Brooklyn in her seat.”

“Climb over the seat then and get into the back and try from there. Make sure she’s in there tightly” After Kayla had climbed over the seat she finally got Brooklyn buckled into her seat.

“I need you up here. I can’t find your phone can you look for it. These men aren’t giving up. We need the captain on the phone right now” Kayla climbed back over the seat and began looking everywhere for her phone. Just then, the girls heard shots being at Kayla’s car from behind. “Hurry Kayla they’re shooting at us again!”

“Here it is” Kayla replied, pulling the phone up from under the seat.

“Ok I need you to call 387-9387 and ask for captain Rodriguez. Tell them it’s Kayla Timberlake and it’s an emergency” Kayla quickly dialed the number and waited for someone to answer the ringing phone.

“Hi this is Kayla Timberlake. I need to speak to captain Rodriguez immediately.” The person quickly paged Rodriguez and he was on the phone in no time.

“Kayla?” He asked uneasily.

“Yes! They’re following us and shooting at us!” She cried into the phone.

“Calm down Kayla. Is EuVanne with you?”

“Yes she’s driving?”

“What about the baby?”

“She’s buckled up in her seat in the back. Please captain they keep on shooting at us.”

“Where are you guys at?”

“We’re headed East on 4th street. They keep getting closer to us.”

“I’m having all of my men come that way. Just keep on that road, don’t turn or anything all right. Tell EuVanne not to turn”

“V he says not to turn”

“Kayla are you there?”

“Yes”

“I need you to look and see what type of car the men are driving. Can you do that without looking out the window?”

“I think so. Justin had some special mirrors put onto this thing. It looks like a police car.”

“Ok but what type of car? Can you figure out the make and model?”

“I don’t know. V can you tell what type of car is following us?”

“It’s a Chevy Impala I think. Tell him a Chevy Impala”

“Chief she says it’s an Impala.”

“Ok can you read the number on the car?”

“It says 13”

“Ok” the captain thought to himself. He didn’t want to say it out loud but 13 was one of the numbers that they didn’t use because no one would drive the car because of “unlucky 13.”

“The men are telling us to pull over in their loud speaker, should we?” Kayla asked the captain.

“NO!” The captain replied sternly. “Whatever you do, don’t pull over. Just keep on going don’t stop. Are any other police cars there yet?”

“No but I can hear sirens. Is Justin ok?” Kayla questioned nervously.

“I haven’t been able to get a hold of him. I called your house phone numerous times and he didn’t answer so I have a couple men on their way out to your house. Don’t worry about him right now, you need to worry about the situation at hand. Are the police cars there yet?”

“I see their lights now.”

“Ok can you read their numbers?”

“Yeah it says 7 and another one is 12”

“Those are our cars. More should be on the way. Just keep on driving all right. They will get the other men but right now just keep on driving.”

“They aren’t stopping the other men” Kayla squealed into the phone.

“Kayla calm down. It will take some time. Just let them do their job. They know what they are doing. Let me talk to EuVanne”

“Here he wants to talk to you” Kayla stated as she handed EuVanne the phone.

“Captain?”

“EuVanne is the car backing off of you at all?”

“It doesn’t look like it. The other police cars are telling them to pull over but they are just firing rounds off at them. Where is their backup?” EuVanne questioned.

“They should be there momentarily. Captain they are getting closer to us”

“Pick up the speed then. Don’t let them get close to you! Do you hear me?” No response. “EUVANNE!” The captain screamed into the phone until it went dead. “WE NEED ALL POSSIBLE MEN AT THIS LOCATION IMMEDIATELY!” The captain screamed to anyone who was listening. “And someone get a hold of Mr. Timberlake right now” The captain stated angrily as he headed out of the front door of the police prescient. “If my men can’t do it I’ll take matters into my own hands” He stated before he hopped into his car and headed off towards 4th street.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki