Dear Justin by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


June 2, 2003

Yet another long time before I actually sat down and did anything hehe. I am just a lazy ass but I have an excuse I was working on my tour rehearsals ya know? They are kind of important than this.

But on another note I went through my replies and I guess I have to say oh what’s the right word? Interesting…

Dear Justin,

I don’t get you? Guys are PIGS! I am sure you are. You just go and sleep with any woman you want to because you are ’the Justin Timberlake or whatever. Its sick I tell you sick! You are disgusting! I can’t stand men…it drives me nuts!

-rockerchick86

Yea, I know I am a pig only when EATING! See that pisses me off. You sit there and fucking dog on me when you don’t even fucking know me! That drives me nuts! If you hate us so much I got one word for you become a fucking lesbian!!

Dear Justin,

A dear Abby thing eh? Hmm this could be interesting =) Well for your first dear abby I am what would you do if you caught your mate cheating? It’s a very touchy subject for me

-tinkerbell_86

Answer: Fuckin’ dump his ass!!!! If there is anything I have learned I can’t keep someone around who has been sleepin’ around. I can’t say that I haven’t because I have and I felt sooooooo guilty about it. But my advice I wouldn’t put up with his shit tinkerbell he ain’t worth it.

Dear Justin,

Hi, I’m in a newly related relationship going on 2 weeks to be exact and well um he already wants to ‘do it’ and I am not ready, but I am afraid if we don’t ‘do it’ he’ll leave me.

-shygirl01

Answer: Guys should respect your wishes regardless just because we want to have sex doesn’t mean you should have sex. And if he leaves you then he leaves you it just wasn’t meant to be.

Dear Justin,

I am a guy and I have to say I am so fucking agreeing with you about the PMSing thing…all they do is bitch and whine, complain, blah blah blah . And the cheating thing yea soooooooo unfair its true they do it just as much as we do. Its bullshit that we get the blame for it.

-Jason

Hey! Its nice to have another guy. I am glad you agree with me Jason. I think you kick ass dawg. But when it comes to guys nothing is fair! All unfair!

Okay enough letters lets get to the topic of the day…its MONEY! Why do you girls what us to pay for everything? Cant we ever get a day off? Who cares if you want afford some fancy restaurant. Hell I am happy with a couple of 99 cent tacos at Taco Bell. I am a cheap date =) Yea, I know we are ‘guys’ and the ‘guys’ should pay for everything. But should you girls do some of the paying as well?

Well, I better be going this is Justin Timberlake signing off!


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki