Dear Justin by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


June 5,2003

Wow I am very proud of myself I actually have some more time. You know this is fun. I love this lmao. I enjoy doing this dear abby thing….its kinda cool.

Well today lets see I’m pissed!!!!!!!!! Jive keeps pushing back the *N Sync recording time. You know how much it sucks? It makes me mad! Jeez it would be nice to finally have some time with my boys to record. Do they not get the picture? But of course I let my temper get the best of be and I just got up and said screw it and walked out of my meeting. It was probably a bad choice, but I could really give a shit right now.

Okay lets see reading through replies…

Dear Justin,

This is more or less a comment to that rockerchick86. I just have to say that was rude. You just think because he is Justin Timberlake you just sit there and judge him when you don’t even fucking know him? You are the disgusting pig in my opinion.

Also, Justin would you ever date a fan?

-fanofyou06

Answer: LMAO! That was funny but I don’t wanna start any fights here. If y’all wanna fight you gots to take it somewhere else. I certainly don’t wanna be in the middle of it.

As for dating a fan. Hell, I do it all the time. Really it sucks cause all they fucking talk about is me! I already now everything about me! I already know everything hello I AM ME! Even though I still seem to keep doing it even though I know how it’s going to end up in the end.

Dear Justin,

About that money subject. I guess you are right in ways. Maybe the girl should pay for some things. But not all. I mean it does seem fair. I just wish I had the money to take my guy out for a dinner or two.

-ashley4127

Answer: Hey! It’s all good! I am glad you agree with me there Ashley. Anybody else agree? She seems to think its fair. Does anybody else?

Dear Justin,

I took your advice about my newly relationship with sex. I told him I wasn’t ready I was hurt before and I didn’t want it to happen again. And like you said he respected my wishes until I was ready. Thank you.

-shygirl01

A satisfied customer hehe. That’s what I love to hear people. I hope you have fun there shygirl. I am glad he respected your wishes that’s hard to come by these days.

Well guys/girls its late, I’m tired….there is no topic of the day sorry so until we talk again this is Justin Timberlake signing off.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki