Dear Justin by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


June 19,2003

Wow, its been a while hasn’t it? Sorry you know I am a popstar. Hehe although I try not to think about that too much ;)

Well lets see what has gone on? Well not much Jive let us have like 2 weeks in the recording studio, which sucks but I guess its something right? And I ran into ‘you know who’ (meaning Drew) she was hanging all over her new ‘boy toy’ he’s some geek ass guy and she dumped me for him? Please I am so better than that fool2 Look at me this is making me feel like ‘It Makes Me Ill” Ha! I knew that song would bite me in the ass sooner or later! But I sit here and try and try to get over her, but its just hard ya know?

Okay now for some questions.

Dear Justin,

Hey…what would you do if you saw your best friends’ boyfriend with someone else? Would you tell them?
-babygrl450

Advice: Hmm….I have never been in this position before. I can’t give much advice but I guess what I can say is just follow your heart. If you think its right then do it. Its all up to you girl. And I hope it works for the best.

Dear Justin,

I think I have just done something had. See I have this best friend I have known her since like kindergarten and I messed around with her fiancé. I just don’t know what to do…you have to help me
-Confuzzled

Advice: Let me tell you it’s the worse feeling in the world! I knew I have done it to one of the guys. They don’t trust me now. As guilty as you feel you should tell her… explain to her what happened. And if your friendship is true you won’t let some silly guy get in the way of your friendship, Jc and I are still friends, but he never brings one of his girls around me…I feel so left out!

Dear Justin,

Hi…..I am a guy I have a question. I am in this relationship I think everything is perfect but I feel like everything just went wrong. I feel like she is hiding something from me. I don’t like that…what should I do?
-mikey2004

Advice: Well, talk to her maybe its not a big deal. All you can do is just talk to her. That’s the best anyone could do. You don’t want to force anything out of her. It could just end up making it even worse than the situation could already be.

Well now for the topic of the day going back to my Drew issue have you even been dumped but never really got over them? It seems weird but yet its true. I mean I never really got over Britney either. Its just something that happens I guess right? Anyway tell me your response…this is Justin Timberlake signing off.






© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki