Dear Justin by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


July 21,2003

Again, it’s been what seems like forever since anything has really gone on. I am deeply sorry. But oh a good note I am fine, my life hasn’t been as hectic as usual. Its actually been quite normal for once in my life. But I guess I do have to tell you some ‘new’ things, I guess.

Well, this happened like just the other day. I was walking down the street on the way out to my car from a little shopping trip for a new suit for some charity thing coming up and I like literally ran into this girl. I felt so bad about it. She was really pretty too. She had shoulder length auburn colored hair, green eyes…the cutest little petite body. To tell you the truth she was hotter than Drew. Anyway, continuing with my story. I ran into her and it was we connected so well it was I guess what you would call ‘different’. I actually felt like a normal person for once. An average girl wanting to be with me seems odd. But then again I am Justin Timberlake and I am famous. I have to think of all the possibilities that could happen a) she is a stalker and is out to get me b) she is a die hard fan and only wants money, or c) she is actually just a normal person and doesn’t care about my famous life but who knows right? You never really know until you get to know the person. But believe me I am greatly considering keeping this one around for a while.

But on another note Hope (that’s the girls name) and I are going out this weekend and I am looking forward to it. I can’t wait. You know I feel like a little girl right about now and you know it feels kind of funny. And at the same time it feels kind of good.

Well for today there weren’t so many questions as there were to responses to what advice I have been giving out to the people. Its good to know that people have been at least reading their responses…and I would at least hope I am making a difference.

Dear Justin,

Hi Justin, I wrote a while back about my friend’s boyfriend with someone else. I took your advice and well it didn’t go to well. She didn’t believe me; she hates me, and never wants to see me again. And the girl I saw him with was his cousin. I felt so horrible when I found out. But thank you anyway Justin.
-babygrl450

Awe I am sorry to hear that babygrl Maybe your friend wasn’t a true friend after all. Its just stupid how she reacted at least you were looking out for her! Ah, but don’t worry about it everything will turn out in the end. Good luck babygrl450 =)

Dear Justin,

Hey J! I took your advice on telling my friend about messing around with her fiancé. She took it very hard believe me. But in the end it turns out he’s just a player and has been doing it forever. Now I feel even worse because I took part in it. But I thought I would just come and say thank you Justin.
-Confuzzled

Dear Justin,

Hey Justin I wrote about a month ago or so about what if you ever caught your mate cheating? Well it came to find out he was. I was so heartbroken. He did say he would never do it again. Would you believe your mate?
-Tinkerbell_86

I wouldn’t have taken them back. No matter how much they say they are sorry they are more than likely to do it again. Be careful tinkerbell.

Anyway guys that’s all for you guys today. We’ll see how the week goes and just maybe there will be another update. This is Justin Timberlake signing off.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki