Dear Justin by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


August 30,2004


Hey peoples! How is everyone today? Well its been about a month since anything has been updated yet once again. Not much has really gone on though. Hope and I are going quite strong and I like it very much. She doesn’t care about the fame, the money, or even the fact I am Justin Timberlake. Its nice to know that she doesn’t care. I feel like for once I am actually ‘normal’ again. And believe me it feels pretty damn good =).


But on a side note there is some bad news. As of now I have made the decision to stop the ‘Dear Justin’. There really isn’t much going on and there are no new questions really. And also now that I am finally feeling happy again. I think I am going to go and take some time to myself and to Hope and try and make this relationship work.


I am going to miss this Dear Justin thing. It’s all I have been doing what seems like forever. But it has to come to an end sometime ya know? But believe me when I say I won’t forget any of y’all that I have gotten things from.


I hope everyone who replied got good advice and even if I never gave you any, I hope you learned from other responses. And to everyone who have kept reading a big thank you as well (even though it seemed like rarely I even updated ;) ) I enjoyed giving everyone their advice in the time of need. It was VERY ENJOYABLE =) !!!


Well, maybe another time I will decide to start Dear Justin back up again. Well it is time for me to go. For the last and final time this is Justin Timberlake signing off.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki