She's Not Worth It by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


NOTE: This is a play I wrote for my creative writing class last year and I thought I would just post it for the hell of it :)
-----------------

She’s Not Worth It

[Scene opens with Jc Chasez and Justin Timeberlakei sitting in RJ’s apartment]

Jc: I am going to do it tonight Justin.

Justin: Do what?

Jc: Ask Ashlynn to marry me

Justin: Oh [sighs] I am happy for you Jc. Really I am you sure you aren’t rushing into this?

Jc: Justin yes I am sure. I have been going out with her for a while.

Justin: Yea, like a month. All I am saying are you sure you want to do this?

Jc: Yes I am sure. And plus tonight would be the perfect night.

Justin: Why is that?

Jc: It’s her birthday.

Justin: Oh well I guess I’ll be going there. I’ll be back over tomorrow though. See ya.

[Justin exits]

[Two hours later Jc and Ashlynn are having dinner]


Jc: I really like this chicken what’s it called?

Ashlynn: [laughs] Jc you silly its sweet and sour chicken- your favorite. What has gotten into you? You’re acting funny.

Jc: Nothings wrong with me. I feel fine.

Ashlynn: Yea sure

[Jc proceeds to the other end of the table]

Ashlynn: Jc what are you doing? Sit down before your chicken gets cold.

Jc: Nothing

[Jc kneels down in front of Ashlynn and pulls out a little black box from his pocket]

Ashlynn: Jc! Oh my gosh!

Jc: Ashlynn I have known you for a while and I believe we have something very special and would you do the honor of being my wife?

Ashlynn: Yes!! [Hugs Jc]

Jc: I am glad you said yes

Ashlynn: Why wouldn’t I say yes? I love you

Jc: I don’t know I guess it’s just a feeling I have.

Ashlynn: Jc don’t worry I love you and I always will love you.

Jc: Ashlynn?

Ashlynn: Hmm

Jc: Happy Birthday

[Next scene Justin and Ashlynn are sitting down on the couch]

Ashlynn: Justin do you think I did the right thing?

Justin: I don’t know what do you think?

Ashlynn: I guess I mean I am not sure.

Justin: I am sure you did. Come here [hugs Ashlynn]everything is going to be okay.

[Ashlynn gets up from her seat]

Ashlynn: No its not okay. Why am I getting married? I am only 20! I need to live for a little while longer. I need to explore.

Justin: Then call it off

Ashlynn: It could break his heart. He loves me Justin.

Justin: Well I love you

[Ashlynn puts a confused look onto her face]

Ashlynn: You what?

Justin: I love you

Ashlynn: No!No!No! This cant be you don’t love me you only THINK you love me

Justin: But I do

[Justin gets up from the couch and walks towards Ashlynn]

Ashlynn: I knew this was going to happen. I should have seen it coming.

Justin: So? This can work. Jc doesn’t have to know. Think of this as your last time before you get married.

Ashlynn: J! You’re asking a lot. But I couldn’t do that to him.

Justin: Ash please

[Justin leans in closer and lightly kisses Ashlynn]

Ashlynn: I can’t do this

Justin: Yes you can!

[Jc walks in from the other room]

Jc: How could you do this to me?

Ashlynn: I didn’t day anything he did it all

Jc: Yes you did! I heard the whole conversation! You don’t want to marry me.

Ashlynn: What if I don’t? What if I want to live my life? I am only 20 ya know? Don’t you think this is a little too soon?

Jc: No! I don’t think this is too soon! And who exactly do you want to live your life with? Justin?

Ashlynn: No! Not with him. You think I want to be with some curly haired freak? No not really.

Justin: So you just sit there and pour your feelings out to me and then you criticized me? What kind of a person are you?

Jc: Ashlynn! I can’t believe you would even say that towards him. You are being so rude and mean you don’t have any right to even say that to him.

Ashlynn: Justin kissed me and you are going to take HIS side?

Jc: I am not taking anyone’s side! Yes I am furious with Justin but you don’t have to be such a bitch about it. If I had known you were this rude I would have never wanted to marry you.

Ashlynn: Never mind I don’t even want to deal with this anymore. Y’all are just a waste of time.

Jc: I am a waste of time eh? I have you everything and you just want to throw it all away?

Ashlynn: I might as well. You seem to care more about your stupid curly haired friend more than your fiancée

Jc: That’s not true. If I didn’t care about you so much again I would have never asked you to marry me in the first place. I don’t even know why I bothered.

Ashlynn: Sure just never mind. You are being such a typical guy. I don’t want you anymore. I don’t even know why I stayed with you as long as I did. I should have left your ass along time ago. I don’t want him either- never did. Hell, I didn’t even like you. I just wanted all the attention and the money that’s all I am ever in it for.

[Ashlynn grabs her purse and storms out of the apartment and slams the door behind her]

Jc: [crying] I should have seen it. Everything was there why didn’t I stop myself?

Justin: She’s not worth it. I am sorry for kissing her. Really I am. I didn’t mean too.

Jc: Justin don’t worry about apologizing. We fell for the same girl and she just wanted attention and money. She never would have cared for us anyway.

Justin: Yea, I realize that now. I feel kind of stupid now [laughs]

Jc: Yea me too…who knew woman could have so much over power over you?

Justin: Really so are we cool now?

Jc: Yea, we’re cool

[Scene ends with Justin and RJ giving each other a hug]


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki