Second Chances by nsyncs1girl


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


That night, when they got back to Elizabeth and Jerry's house, Justin asked Emily about sleeping arrangements.

"Where am I gonna sleep?"

"You can sleep in my room. Everyone else is in their old rooms, and Danny is in my parents' room."

"Are, I mean, are you...you know, ok with that?"

"We were married. It's not like I've never slept in the same bed as you." And with that the subject was dropped.

"Emily." Justin whispered as they were lying in bed that night.

"Yeah?" she answered, rolling over to face him.

"I never wanted us to end up like this."

"Jus-tin." she complained.

"No, Emily. You're gonna listen this time. I need you to hear me say this." Emily looked into his blazing, powder blue eyes, and nodded.

"What happened was a mistake. I'm sorry it happened. I would never try to hurt you."

"Why, Justin? Why did it happen?"

"Me and the guys were at an after-party and I was totally wasted. My head wasn't clear. I was drunk, that's why."

"Did you love me?"

"I still do."

(FLASHBACK)

"You slept with her?!? And now you just expect me to say 'Oh, well.' And go on with our lives?!? What are we supposed to do now, Justin?!?" Emily sobbed, psychotically upset.

"I said I was sorry!!! Why dont you believe me?!?" Justin reached for his wife, trying to get her to calm down. Instead, she angrily pulled away.

"Get out!!!"

"What? Em, no, wait! Wait, Em!!!" he pleaded as Emily opened the front door and pushed him on to the porch and into the rain, before slamming the door in his face.

"Em!!!" he pounded on the door, unbeknownst to him that just on the other side of it, Emily had slid down on to the floor in a hysterical, tear-stained heap.

(END FLASHBACK)

"Go to sleep, Justin."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki