Where do you turn? by kweenkylie


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter One!

Shae was sitting in the living room with Kelsey and Jackson watching the latest news on MTV, they were saying something about *N Sync and their new tour…Shae and Kelsey were watching intently while Jackson was rolling his eyes, making goo goo eyes and teasing them about their crushes.
Aaron came around the corner from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn ready for the 4 to settle into their weekly movie that they all watched together. He sat down and looked at Jackson and burst into a fit of giggles.

“Yo man! Why you doing that it makes you look constipated?” he whispered

“Look at them it’s like those two darn nsuck boys are the only thing on this planet.”

“Oh leave ‘em alone, so they got a crush. Don’t all 16 year old girls? I mean it’s not like they are actually going to meet them,” he laughed.

“And will you quit making those faces your making me look bad.”

“How the hell am I making you look bad?”

“Hellooo…god you can be so think sometimes, we are identical, anyone could take a photo of you pulling those faces and say it was me; my rep would be down the drain.”

“Your rep? You don’t have a reputation and even if you did it wouldn’t be a good one,” Jackson laughed.

“WILL YOU 2 SHUT UP the movie is starting!” Kelsey whispered loudly.

The 2 boys sunk down into the sofa and started watching the movie intently. The 4 children and their father had always watched a movie once a week together, it was in remembrance of their mother, their father and mother used to do it before they came along so their father decided to continue it as a tribute to her after she passed on. Even after their passed away nearly 4 years ago the children continued it as a tribute to him as well as their mother.

Nearly 2 hours later as the finishing credits rolled up the screen Shae looked around her, the boys never lasted through the movie unless they picked it so she didn’t bother looking back to know that they were asleep, she looked beside her at her twin she was staring into space with tears welled in her eyes for the ending of the movie was a sad one, they were identical in ever way but opposite to each other, while Shae wrote with her right hand, Kelsey wrote with her left. Their birthmarks were in exactly the same place but opposite sides to each other. Shae got up to put her dishes in the sink and stepped back into the living room, she had lived here for nearly 4 years but this was the first time she actually took notice of how everything was placed…the fireplace had many family photos above it, the wall opposite was filled with pictures lining it, many photos on the wall were of her family, actually now that she looked closely the majority were of her and her siblings, there was only one photo that was ever taken of her mother holding the four of them with her father and that photo was now hanging on the wall with the other photos, Shae had never seen it before and now that she had she wished she never did. She burst into tears, this startled Kelsey out of her trance and she came running to console her twin sister.

“Shhh Shae it’s alright it’ll all be ok”

“How can it be ok, we’ve lost our mother, we lost out father and god knows how long it will be before ma goes on us, you see how she is, you know she is sick, she’s old, how much longer will it be before we lose the only real mother we ever knew?”

“Shae, no matter what happens we will always have each other and the rest of the family.”

“What rest of the fucking family Kels, have we ever met any of our other family members, NO, dad only had one sister and she is an apparent bitch and mum only ever had one brother who passed away a month before she did, what family are you fucking talking about?”

“Shae, calm down you will wake the rest of the house if you don’t be quiet, well maybe not ma but you will definitely wake the boys up.”

“Too late.” Was the reply from behind her, Kelsey turned and saw Aaron standing their looking sadder than ever, apparently he had heard the whole conversation.

“Shae, no matter what we will always have each other, I think mum was given the 4 of together from god because he knew what was going to happen and wanted each of us to have someone to have by our side the whole time.”

“I’m going to bed, goodnight” Shae announced before heading up the stairs towards her room.

“What are we going to do about her? She was never the strong one in our group; I have never seen her so upset?” Kelsey questioned when Shae was out of earshot.

“I don’t know Kels; we are just going to have to wait and see what happens and take each day one step at a time.”

“You’re right, I’m going to bed, night, I’ll leave you to wake the monster we call our brother, see you in the morning.”

“Thanks Kels, night, I love you.”

“Love you too.” She said as she headed up the stairs.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki