Where do you turn? by kweenkylie


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter Two!

Early the next morning Shae went to clear her head, she was still a little down and wanted to cheer herself up because she knew her brothers and sister hated seeing her like this. She had never been strong, she was always the one to break down and cry if someone got hurt in the tiniest way. Once Kelsey had stood on a stone and bruised her foot and Shae had burst out crying wanting to make her sister feel better and take the pain away from her.

Shae changed into a pair of hipster jeans and a dark blue halter top, put on her new sneakers, tied her hair up into a braid and grabbed her jacket. She tiptoed out of her room, down the stairs and out the front door. She headed down the street and towards the small park she often went to when she wanted to think.

~ * ~ An hour and a half later ~ * ~

“Where the hell is she?” Aaron screamed

“Calm down Azza, she’s ok, she probably just went for a walk you know how she gets,” Jackson tried to reason with him.

“I’ll calm down when she gets home and I’ve used her as a fucking punching bag.”

“You will not lay a finger on her young man,” his grandmother Mary scolded.

“Ma, I was joking. I’m just worried, she could of least left a note.”

As Aaron finished his sentence the front door opened and Shae walked in.

“I am in the right mind to ground you Shae Ann Taylor!” Mary yelled

“What? What did I do?”

“Oh, I don’t know went out without leaving a note, therefore making me worried and waking the rest of the house up,” Aaron said sarcastically.

“That is enough Aaron, you 3 please leave me and Shae to talk please.”

The other 3 children walked out of the living room and left the 2 alone to talk.

~ * ~ Upstairs in the boys room ~ * ~

“I hate it when she does that she knows we get worried,” Aaron said with his face in his hands.

“Azza, she’s home now that’s all that should matter,” Kelsey tried to reason with him.
“I know but I still get worried.”

The 3 continued talking for another 15 minutes when the phone rang.

“Kelsey, love, can you please get that, I haven’t finished with your sister!” Mary called up from the living room.

Kelsey bolted down stairs and got to the phone just as the machine picked up.

“Hello?”

“Um, hi, I think I might have the wrong number,” the caller suggested.

“Well who are you looking for and I might be able to help you?”

“Mary.”

“You have the right number, she is just talking to my sister, please hold on and I’ll get her for you…who is calling?”

“Tell her it’s her grandson Chris.”

“I don’t have a cousin called Chris.”

“Well I am her step-grandson.”

“Oh ok, hold on I’ll get her.”

“Ma, it’s your grandson, Chris.”

“Chris? Oh My, what is he doing ringing here, hold on Shae I have not finished with you yet.”

Kelsey and Shae looked at each other while their grandmother was on the phone.
Kelsey just shrugged and walked back upstairs while Shae went and got a drink and waited for Mary to finish on the phone.

~ * ~ Around 30 minutes later ~ * ~

“OK, bye love, I will talk to you soon.” Mary hung up the phone.

“OK Shae you should thank Chris, I am in too happy of a mood to punish you, but stay here I am going to get the other 3 I have to tell you all something.”

Mary went upstairs and returned 5 minutes later with Kelsey, Jackson and Aaron in tow.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki